Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I make a decent ICO/IDO/Launchpad for cheap?  (Read 74 times)
gobalfun (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:36:20 PM

After you create a token, let’s say a Binance token, you may want to raise some founds, at least for liquidity.
I’m looking and all I find are 1 BNB fee launchpad platforms, also the project has to be accepted. I’m trying to find a way cheaper option, for a small project.

What I would like, is an IDO, where the token is sold for BUSD, a % is locked for liquidity, with a soft and hard cap, if successful you can claim your tokens if not your BUSD.
That would be perfect, and safe for everyone involved.

If there is no website that offers that for a very small fee, is there a contract that can be used to do that?
For what I see doing all of this with BUSD is more complicated than with BNB, so with BNB would work too, but I think is better BUSD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:17:20 PM

If you can't find any launchpad due to the fund issue.

You should open a sale with your own sale, but of course with launchpad you have more advantages because you will have more chance the token sale is sold our + get more community from the launchpad.

Using a launchpad is not cheap + they selected only a few projects who passed the due diligence.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:24:30 PM

Learn solidity and SC best practices, and some web3 and for a small fee of 0.1 BNB you can have your own IDO platform.
It's as easy as that
gobalfun (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 02:31:42 PM

If you can't find any launchpad due to the fund issue.

You should open a sale with your own sale, but of course with launchpad you have more advantages because you will have more chance the token sale is sold our + get more community from the launchpad.

Using a launchpad is not cheap + they selected only a few projects who passed the due diligence.
Yes, I think this is what I will have to do, my own contract. Just asking if there was a site that offers an in between, a trusted contract for a small fee without the launchpad. (For BSC)

Learn solidity and SC best practices, and some web3 and for a small fee of 0.1 BNB you can have your own IDO platform.
It's as easy as that
I learned a bit of solidity, I saw a few contracts but all for ICO, not for an IDO which I think its best, unattended and safer for everyone involved.
I’m asking for specific contracts, do you have a link or name? I found sites that provide you an IDO contract for 0.1 BNB but only for the ertherum network, I want to use it for Binance, or at least the source code from github or similar so I can do my own at BSC.

PD: I don’t want to program my own IDO contract, that needs a lot of testing and I could do something wrong. I can modify one a little bit to fit my needs, but I’m looking for an IDO contract that is already tested in production and have all the basic needs.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 03:51:13 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

After you create a token, let’s say a Binance token, you may want to raise some founds, at least for liquidity.
I’m looking and all I find are 1 BNB fee launchpad platforms, also the project has to be accepted. I’m trying to find a way cheaper option, for a small project.

Is 1 BNB fee a large sum to run or launch a campaign? If so, I do not think that you will succeed in the marketing campaigns, which will require much more money, and will give a bad impression to the investors because there are not enough guarantees for the success of the project because you cannot pay less than 1K dollars.

you can check some low fees like https://trustpad.io/ but BSCPad is the best.

Overall, I don't think listing fees shouldn't be a problem.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 10:21:34 AM

Start your presale and raise some money then you can launch on bigger exchanges after paying the enough fee required to do it. To sale your token is just free and everything is free even you can run bounties and airdrop as marketing strategy to attract more investors for your presale and public sale.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 12:29:23 PM

What I would like, is an IDO, where the token is sold for BUSD, a % is locked for liquidity, with a soft and hard cap, if successful you can claim your tokens if not your BUSD.

Launching a project isn't cheap as the industry especially that of the altcoins is very competitive. To have a successful project, you must have a community and majority would just be in for the quick gains. If you want cheap, you might not get enough attention. Project are willing to put in millions into marketing and you're complaining of just hundred of dollar, you're not ready yet.

Gone are the days things are done cheap in the industry, even the transaction fees are now costly and to get airdrop worth something you must have done some expenses yourself either providing liquidity or trading on the platforms. Allocate fund for marketing and do that to your project or go behind the line where nobody will hear about your project. It's one thing to have a million dollar brilliant idea, it's another thing to be able to sell that idea.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████