Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Translators wanted - multiple languages  (Read 75 times)
hodlvalley (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:39:35 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 12:52:40 AM by hodlvalley

We're Hiring for 11 short-term tasks:

"Platform Translators For Cryptocurrency Company (From English to 11 Languages)"

We are looking for resources who are fluent English speakers who can translate English words and simple sentences to native Korean, Indonesian, Japanese, Turkish, Chinese, Russian, German, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish

Please send your proposals/Quotes to hodlmunicipalofficer@gmail.com stating the price per job (574 words) and a sample of something you have translated for someone else in the past, as well as a brief history of your translation experience. We will reach out to you if we are interested in setting up an interview. Payment will be in BTC, ETH or DAI, depending on the translator's choice.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:52:29 PM

You didn’t mention the payment currency here. What are you paying with? BTC, ETH or any other coin. If yoh are offering payment with some renowned currency, I'm up for Indian translation and I can try to get you all the translator you need. Let me know if you are interested.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1474

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:42:55 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2021, 10:42:05 PM by Kavelj22

I am up for Arabic translation. I am a great Arabic poster and working as a translator. Please check my Trust page for more info about my experience in the crypto field which extends over five years till now.

But as RapTarx mentioned above, you should provide more info about the payments method.

@It has been days since OP posted this and he didn't reply on this topic yet. I wish he updated this thread or close it if he had already succeeded to find translators suitable to his needs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hodlvalley (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:57:17 AM

You didn’t mention the payment currency here. What are you paying with? BTC, ETH or any other coin. If yoh are offering payment with some renowned currency, I'm up for Indian translation and I can try to get you all the translator you need. Let me know if you are interested.

Payment will be in BTC, ETH or DAI depending on the choice of the translator. If you are able to help with a Hindi translation, please send an email to hodlmunicipalofficer@gmail.com
hodlvalley (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:58:25 AM

I am up for Arabic translation. I am a great Arabic poster and working as a translator. Please check my Trust page for more info about my experience in the crypto field which extends over five years till now.

But as RapTarx mentioned above, you should provide more info about the payments method.

@It has been days since OP posted this and he didn't reply on this topic yet. I wish he updated this thread or close it if he had already succeeded to find translators suitable to his needs.

Thank you for responding. Payment will be in BTC, ETH or DAI. If you can help with an Arabic translation, please send an email to hodlmunicipalofficer@gmail.com
Beparanf

Activity: 2786
Merit: 763

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 04:10:38 AM

Since you are paying in BTC too. I think moving this on Bitcoin Marketplace will give you more exposure for quality translators. Just edit your main post and include the payment currency so that moderator will accept your thread there. You can see the move button on the bottom of your post.

Your chance of getting quality translator here in altcoin section is very low because there's tons of thread here that will flood your thread within a minute. Goodluck!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████