Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: On which blockchain will the coolest P2P game be created?  (Read 71 times)
Den3892 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:50:22 PM

As we can see, P2P is growing rapidly on the market. Perhaps this is what will make a great contribution to the market and attract a large number of people to it. Me interesting what blockchain will help it in this, where will the coolest games with the system be? It will be NEAR SOLANA or ETHERIUM or another project? After all, he can fly to the top after that.... Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:58:38 AM

As we can see, P2P is growing rapidly on the market. Perhaps this is what will make a great contribution to the market and attract a large number of people to it. Me interesting what blockchain will help it in this, where will the coolest games with the system be? It will be NEAR SOLANA or ETHERIUM or another project? After all, he can fly to the top after that.... Shocked
Why you forgot avax, polygon and ftm? These three are the one that exhibit ecosystem growth and has much more lower fee compare to the above mentioned projects. Solana is definitely centralized, and we can see how their platform shutdown when they got some issues and errors. You don't want that kind of chain to be instantly wiggling your funds the moment it got hit. As for eth, we all knew its capacity but for the gas fee which hurt a lot of people, I doubt ita a good choice (at the moment).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:20:49 AM

Coolest blockchain is a bit broad. Tell us what are the criterias to be cool and you'll have more specific answers. As it is now, it remains a popularity contest. Cool to me for now means fast, cheap fees, and most importantly, highly used.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:29:58 AM

The coolest is doesn't related to which blockchain network it's rely on i think, but it depends on how the game is designed and how the gameplay that will make the users stay.
There are a lot of on developed blockchain game projects rightnow, mostly with metaverse theme which is hot topics in this world right now. Let's see which game is having the biggest player based in the future, that will be the most coolest i think.
I'm hoping the game like the movie "ready player one", or from the anime "sword art online" , there must be the coolest game exist in crypto.
Williamm07

Activity: 181
Merit: 14

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:35:51 AM

It doesn't matter, if the game is captivating and fun to play people or adopters won't care about which smart contract the project is running on what matters is how enjoyable the game is, we have many smart contract projects right now like solana, avalanche, polkadot etc so any new Play2earn games are free to run on any they like

CryptoWebDirectory

Activity: 152
Merit: 6

HODLer

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 09:59:53 AM

The "coolest" can differ from one person to another. Personally, I think we're going to see all kinds of P2P games showing up on all kinds of blockchains. I've seen reports that Shiba Inu is creating a game - I'm guessing that will be on Ethereum. Chromia has already locked in 2 games for their blockchain and with the growth of Polygon, Tron, Solana and others you already know games are going to be getting created on those (if they haven't already)... Which game will be the "coolest" remains to be seen and could be different from one gamer to another. But one thing that I think is for sure is that next year crypto gaming will boom and we are going to start seeing lots of different games on lots of different blockchains..

Check these out: $CHR | $MNFT | $ULAND | $TREES
haenko.near

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:50:54 PM

In fact, it is difficult to predict on which blockchain the coolest game will be created. But the more games are launched on a particular blockchain, the more chances that the coolest game will appear on it. Therefore, I would bet on NEAR Protocol, since they spend a huge amount of money on the development of P2E games, as well as on Ethereum, since a large number of games are still conservative and want to run on Ethereum.
Den3892 (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:28:30 PM

In fact, it is difficult to predict on which blockchain the coolest game will be created. But the more games are launched on a particular blockchain, the more chances that the coolest game will appear on it. Therefore, I would bet on NEAR Protocol, since they spend a huge amount of money on the development of P2E games, as well as on Ethereum, since a large number of games are still conservative and want to run on Ethereum.
And it's true, plus on Near it has Layer 2 Aurora which can help solve many problems and also serves as a kind of bridge for projects. I think this will also play a role and NEAR will surprise us with a really cool P2E game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: