Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bullish Scenario - Minimum will reach $75000  (Read 722 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 09:01:41 PM

It's because of the halving in May 2020 that pushed the price to a new all time high in 2021. Not once, but twice we achieved it in a year.
I wouldn't say it was the halving that caused all of this right away. I mean sure it had an impact there is no denying that but so many things happened in the same year that I would say all played a part.

For example, the whole "gamestop stock" thing played a role, because there were a lot of people who bought crypto and that stock and brought a lot of those people here as well, dogecoin and Elon musk played a role, and sure halving played a role, covid played a role, high inflation played a role, covid relief payments to people which was basically free money paid a role. I could name more stuff but you get the gist. It was never really one thing, it was multiple things that caused the price to go up if you ask me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 07:01:20 PM

I wouldn't say it was the halving that caused all of this right away. I mean sure it had an impact there is no denying that but so many things happened in the same year that I would say all played a part.
Still, halving must be the primary trigger. I mean that you might have forgot bitcoin by getting busier in your business of anywhere even you got a plans to accumulate more bitcoins and when times move on and you are only up to your plan up level, then halving might give you an alarming signal to execute your plans with respect to bitcoin investments (this definitely might have happened with many individuals and institutions as well).

I believe this is the exact reason why MR. Satoshi included halving rather than reducing the supply on each block. When something happen after lots of anticipation then that will play a definite psychological role which must be more important for convincing anyone in money related thing.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 08:08:38 PM

Still, halving must be the primary trigger. I mean that you might have forgot bitcoin by getting busier in your business of anywhere even you got a plans to accumulate more bitcoins and when times move on and you are only up to your plan up level, then halving might give you an alarming signal to execute your plans with respect to bitcoin investments (this definitely might have happened with many individuals and institutions as well).

I believe this is the exact reason why MR. Satoshi included halving rather than reducing the supply on each block. When something happen after lots of anticipation then that will play a definite psychological role which must be more important for convincing anyone in money related thing.
I have never thought about it but I think you have a point, it would have been possible for satoshi to simulate the effects of the halving in a more subtle manner by each block having a slightly smaller amount of bitcoin each time a new one was mined, but instead he decided to go for a system that was way more sudden and impactful, this meant that people will take actions before the halving to put themselves in the best position to take advantage of it, which explains the four year cycle we have seen so far in the bitcoin market.
StreakW (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 12:02:36 PM

Op I don't believe in your analysis because there is a indication of a downward trend only if you know what each and every candle stick stand for. Although, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and that is why I see those who believe in your analysis are given you merit but in time we shall see the end result of this analysis if actually we have seen the last bottom.
Actually, Bitcoin price analysis can be done by anyone. The most important thing in making an analysis is understanding the basic concepts. In my analysis, each candle stick represents a specific price movement, according to the time frame. Therefore, let's see in the future whether this bullish scenario occurs. You need to know that in a bitcoin bullish or bearish scenario, nothing has been proven accurately. may happen may not happen.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 12:27:51 PM

Op I don't believe in your analysis because there is a indication of a downward trend only if you know what each and every candle stick stand for. Although, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and that is why I see those who believe in your analysis are given you merit but in time we shall see the end result of this analysis if actually we have seen the last bottom.
Actually, Bitcoin price analysis can be done by anyone. The most important thing in making an analysis is understanding the basic concepts. In my analysis, each candle stick represents a specific price movement, according to the time frame. Therefore, let's see in the future whether this bullish scenario occurs. You need to know that in a bitcoin bullish or bearish scenario, nothing has been proven accurately. may happen may not happen.

And you don't need to be an expert on it or make TA, everyone can make a educate guess as to where the price will go, either short or long term. But if you want to go and be specifics then yeah, learning TA and plotting graphs will help a lot in predicting a bearish or bullish scenario. But currently the way I see it, we are still in the middle and there is no break out run. Hopefully, we are still in the bullish phase in the start of next year and maybe even reaches a new all time high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2021, 02:21:51 PM

somehow I believe bitcoin will hit 75K like the analysis you made ! 2022 could all happen seeing the price in the last few weeks strong at the level of 40K up to 51K ,hopefully in two weeks from now coinciding between this year and next year bitcoin will remain at that level ,because 75k should be able ! ah hope the wind doesn't turn far from where it is too in 2022

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 02:53:24 PM

somehow I believe bitcoin will hit 75K like the analysis you made ! 2022 could all happen seeing the price in the last few weeks strong at the level of 40K up to 51K ,hopefully in two weeks from now coinciding between this year and next year bitcoin will remain at that level ,because 75k should be able ! ah hope the wind doesn't turn far from where it is too in 2022

We are not below $50k, so as I have said, the run up to $51k is a fake breakout to be honest.

However, we have still the New Year, so I'm expecting the price to still go up a bit and a shade above $50k at the end of the year.

But that could be the last push we are going to see as we might see a bad 2022, just saying.

Maybe it will be the start of a bear season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 03:08:55 PM

I think the possibility of bitcoin price reaching $75000 will occur in Q3 2022. So far the bitcoin price is still difficult to break the $60k resistance, even the bitcoin price is only holding at the $47k-$51k level. however I am optimistic that the bullish phase will occur again next year.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 06:58:09 PM

We are not below $50k, so as I have said, the run up to $51k is a fake breakout to be honest.

However, we have still the New Year, so I'm expecting the price to still go up a bit and a shade above $50k at the end of the year.

But that could be the last push we are going to see as we might see a bad 2022, just saying.

Maybe it will be the start of a bear season.
Myself believe the same, 2022 can be a start of the bear season. During the 2017 bull trend similar thing happened. By the time when price of bitcoin began to drop regularly people understood it as the bear market beginning. Further investors started to make noise predicting 2018 as year of ethereum and altcoins. Later nothing happened, every cryptocurrency experienced bearish trend.

This time price increase have happened good this year, but same pattern as the previous bull trend could end the upcoming year as bearish.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 09:59:27 PM

I think the possibility of bitcoin price reaching $75000 will occur in Q3 2022. So far the bitcoin price is still difficult to break the $60k resistance, even the bitcoin price is only holding at the $47k-$51k level. however I am optimistic that the bullish phase will occur again next year.
One of the things that makes the price of bitcoin so difficult to predict is its extreme volatility, your prediction is reasonable as you are giving bitcoin a significant amount of time to reach that level.

However the volatility can be so extreme that such price could be reached at any time, after all we will only need to see a 50% increase from the current levels to see that price, and while that is a huge movement in most markets when it comes to bitcoin that is not such a big deal.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 05:48:38 AM

Maybe next year we will see bitcoin on 75k$ price level, but for now it is hard to believe that we will reach that price because we are only 3 days away from year end, so I think this will not going to happen, but next year there is a big chance for this price I believe that bitcoin will rise up to 100k$ in the near future.
That is 6k away from the recent ATH  so please never underestimate the capacity of Bitcoin so lets take if there.
69k is the last ATH and i think this will be the last stop and we will see another more in the next years.
but 2022 is something we cannot promise , remember that we have recently taken the year of Bull so basically this will be followed by Dumping year like what we had in the past after Halving season.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 07:57:16 AM

From the bearish conditions that we have experienced for almost the last month, we can see that the price of bitcoin is almost close to the $40k price level. As long as we don't find a large bearish candle, the bullish scenario for Bitcoin will still occur. The next projected bitcoin price target is around the $74k-$75k level.

If this scenario occurs then the current buy the dip will be very profitable.
This means that the price is very much different from many people's predictions, we hardly saw a large bearish in the previous month for bitcoin, and the correction condition will continue until the middle of this year, if we look at last year in the last 4 months towards the turn of the year, bitcoin will experience the same this year, but to reach the maximum price, I predict in the middle of this year, but to touch the price you mentioned I still doubt
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 02:07:53 PM

Maybe next year we will see bitcoin on 75k$ price level, but for now it is hard to believe that we will reach that price because we are only 3 days away from year end, so I think this will not going to happen, but next year there is a big chance for this price I believe that bitcoin will rise up to 100k$ in the near future.

It's obvious that we are not going to see $75k, much less $50k at the end of the year, and forget about that $100k, maybe we put too much emphasize on that one because of the S2F model who made us believed that 6 digits is possible in 2021.

Anyhow, we are looking at the new year 2022 and I for one is being positive that we might be still in the bullrun sentiments and at least the first quarter might be still be good for us and there is a chance that we might go $50k-$60k in the next month or so.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2022, 03:53:00 PM

It's obvious that we are not going to see $75k, much less $50k at the end of the year, and forget about that $100k, maybe we put too much emphasize on that one because of the S2F model who made us believed that 6 digits is possible in 2021.

Anyhow, we are looking at the new year 2022 and I for one is being positive that we might be still in the bullrun sentiments and at least the first quarter might be still be good for us and there is a chance that we might go $50k-$60k in the next month or so.

We don't know if the first quarter will see a significant increase but for me $60k$70k is realistic if there is still a trend, we will not press too high expecting this correction to end soon and start with the rally we are waiting for, but the odds are in 2022 pretty big we are looking forward to the first quarter which will be a long one and this process could result in the best price in Q1.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 08:39:08 PM

That is 6k away from the recent ATH  so please never underestimate the capacity of Bitcoin so lets take if there.
69k is the last ATH and i think this will be the last stop and we will see another more in the next years.
but 2022 is something we cannot promise , remember that we have recently taken the year of Bull so basically this will be followed by Dumping year like what we had in the past after Halving season.
That's the thing about crypto, 6k above the current ATH is not something that is difficult and we could definitely achieve it. However, just because we "can" doesn't mean we will, is it possible for bitcoin to be 75k or even 100k this year? Of course it is possible, those type of increases in the crypto is not a lot and we should be able to do it. However, a big decrease is equally possible due to how volatile we are at the same time. I am expecting us to break ATH this year for sure, there is going to be something big, like some big news and we are going to see it reach to 70k+ for sure and break the ATH price.

However, I feel like we can't sustain that forever and we are going to end up with a big drop as well. Let's see what happens and hope for the best, however no matter what happens, I want it to end the year above 45k, that's the important part for me, by 31th December 2021 we should be 50k+ even 60k+ and as long as we are there, I do not care about what happens in the middle.
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 06:05:07 AM

I believe in Bitcoin price will be reach $70k-$75k+ in 2022.Bitcoin is most popular coin and most valuable coin right now. 2020 and 2021 Bitcoin price huge increase and reached $66k+ in 2021.I hope getting more expensive price in Bitcoin in 2022.I hope bitcoin will be more development and BTC price will be more rise in Future.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 09:03:45 AM

I believe in Bitcoin price will be reach $70k-$75k+ in 2022.Bitcoin is most popular coin and most valuable coin right now. 2020 and 2021 Bitcoin price huge increase and reached $66k+ in 2021.I hope getting more expensive price in Bitcoin in 2022.I hope bitcoin will be more development and BTC price will be more rise in Future.

That's what other hoping since if we can still experience a bear market condition this year then maybe we can say that we will see that thing in next halving since mostly this will be the indicator of a bullish market season like what happen from the past halving happened recently. But lets hope more hype to come and adoption stage will be huge this year so that we can see this to happen.

the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 10:15:38 AM

The predictions that people make in 2021 are the reference this year, at least the price comparison in the previous year will not be much different, the development of bitcoin has actually occurred in 2021, where travel, movement and stability have proven successful for bitcoin to do, compared to last year where the price of bitcoin did not reach what it is today, but this development will be even more perfect if this year bitcoin is able to reach 1 billion.
Epaper

Activity: 767
Merit: 112

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 12:06:40 PM

I think a bullish bitcoin scenario will occur in this year to reach the target price of $75000. Although the bitcoin market is still tending to be depressed since the beginning of December 20221 until now after a sharp sell-off. However, I think as early as 2022 now, I predict that Bitcoin price will appear to be on an upward trajectory of up to $100,000 at least in Q1 2022. Therefore we expect at the start of this new year, bitcoin price to rebound again.

Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 10:53:20 AM

I think a bullish bitcoin scenario will occur in this year to reach the target price of $75000. Although the bitcoin market is still tending to be depressed since the beginning of December 20221 until now after a sharp sell-off. However, I think as early as 2022 now, I predict that Bitcoin price will appear to be on an upward trajectory of up to $100,000 at least in Q1 2022. Therefore we expect at the start of this new year, bitcoin price to rebound again.

Everyone wanted the price to rebound again, unfortunately, at the start of the year, the bullish market is but all gone now and has been replace by the bearish market. And I tend to agree that history might repeat itself again, like 2018 wherein it is the start of a long and bearish cycle after hitting $20k as ath. Sorry to burst the bubble but I disagree with you, it will be very difficult to rebound and reach a upward trajectory of $100K.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x