Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELON MUSK BECOME AN INFLUENCER  (Read 466 times)
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 05:42:57 AM

Elon Musk is one of the richest and most influential people in the crypto market, when he tweeted, it had quite an impact on all investors and caused the market to suddenly become a very good trend, I believe that Shiba, Dogecoin are they are very suitable for long term investment .

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 713

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:35:53 AM

Elon Musk needs not fill any form for him to be an influencer, he is already one. By virtue of his financial status, he tends to pull a lot of wave whenever he talks, people tends to listen to him. That's what influencer do, they influence people decisions.

We like it or not but Elon Musk is an Influencer and his tweets still create FOMO and FUD in crypto market though not as strong as it used to be back in 2020. I used to hold thousnads of Doge coin in early 2018 when its price was few cents and never though that this meme coin will be worth what it is today, this all happened when Elon Musk took interest in this coin and tried to make it look like a coin with good use case.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:37:42 AM

Hi everyone, I really need to know your opinion about the tweet from A Dogecoin and Tesla LORD, Elon Musk.
He said that he thought about quitting as  a CEO and become an influencer, Full time.
Can some one tell me your opinion about this, it can be from crypto side, or another.

I need that because usually Elon Musk tweet and his actions so far, cause anything significantly, e.g. SHIB & Dogecoin. So, If we know what'll be happen in the future, We can start earlier to invest right now

Have you not learned anything in the past 18 months?
Felon Musk has proven to be a manipulator, and if he decides to go as influencer, his fame might be short lived. People would follow him as a joke, not as an advice giver
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 04:03:45 PM

Hi everyone, I really need to know your opinion about the tweet from A Dogecoin and Tesla LORD, Elon Musk.
He said that he thought about quitting as  a CEO and become an influencer, Full time.
Can some one tell me your opinion about this, it can be from crypto side, or another.

I need that because usually Elon Musk tweet and his actions so far, cause anything significantly, e.g. SHIB & Dogecoin. So, If we know what'll be happen in the future, We can start earlier to invest right now

Have you not learned anything in the past 18 months?
Felon Musk has proven to be a manipulator, and if he decides to go as influencer, his fame might be short lived. People would follow him as a joke, not as an advice giver
Smart people would think like that but there are many people that will listen to everything he has to say and will act upon those statements.

I know that it does not make a lot of sense but that is what will most likely happen, after all just in this forum there are people that are following every single post that Musk makes on social media and there were even people that created a bot which could trade the markets based on his comments, so as much as we think that Musk becoming a full-time influencer will be bad for his image there are many people that think the opposite.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 04:10:41 PM

Elon Musk has more than 67 million Twitter followers and he is a successful entrepreneur so it's only natural that whatever he tweets will be trending, we have to thank Elon Musk because he can make the 2021 market shine.

Thank you
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:55:06 PM

Smart people would think like that but there are many people that will listen to everything he has to say and will act upon those statements.

I know that it does not make a lot of sense but that is what will most likely happen, after all just in this forum there are people that are following every single post that Musk makes on social media and there were even people that created a bot which could trade the markets based on his comments, so as much as we think that Musk becoming a full-time influencer will be bad for his image there are many people that think the opposite.
Unfortunately only the smart people will make a profit, there could be some idiots who think what he says is important and even end up making a bit of profit but that is something very temporary, because if you are an idiot who believes Elon as a good indicator to buy which coin then you are going to end up losing money eventually, maybe in this trade or maybe next or maybe something totally different eventually one day but you will definitely be able to lose money one day.

This is why I do not look for others when trading, I look at the fundamentals of it and end up making a profit because I did my research and that is how I earned my money.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:54:43 PM

~
Is Musk still being really mentioned these days? Huh
I thought that his time is over already in crypto space. AFAIK, he still holds Bitcoin, ETH and Doge. I am still not sure what the hell is happening with his fanbase lately, but I do not care if it is related to crypto.
People are too focused into him.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:11:07 PM

To be honest, it is very difficult to believe in the words of Elon Musk about his departure. Don't you think this is just another ploy to once again influence the crypto community? You are talking about the impact on Dogecoin and Shiba, but he can, let's say, pump these crypto assets, but this does not mean that this is good, because all the excitement created by Elonam Musk is just how you say influence, or manipulation. Now, if he could make sure that the same Dogecoin got real use in our life, this would be much more useful both for the crypto community and the entire crypto market, but these are just steps to increase their own or someone else's profits at the expense of the gullible users of cryptocurrencies.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:25:55 PM

To be honest, it is very difficult to believe in the words of Elon Musk about his departure. Don't you think this is just another ploy to once again influence the crypto community? You are talking about the impact on Dogecoin and Shiba, but he can, let's say, pump these crypto assets, but this does not mean that this is good, because all the excitement created by Elonam Musk is just how you say influence, or manipulation. Now, if he could make sure that the same Dogecoin got real use in hiour life, this would be much more useful both for the crypto community and the entire crypto market, but these are just steps to increase their own or someone else's profits at the expense of the gullible users of cryptocurrencies.
Elon Musk is clearly using his power to manipulate the minds of the people and make believe on him. If you fall for him, then its like letting him control your plans to reach your goal, but definitely its his own goal will be met in the long run.

Honestly, one should not rely much to any whale for the sake of profits. Trust yourself that you are good and knowledgeable so you deserve to succeed and be profitable in the end.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:44:28 PM

He has everything, he has money, he has power, he has popularity, he has trust from the public around the world, and he has many things others.
So, when he decided to be an influencer full time, I exactly believe that so far, he has been that influencer.
but He may want to be a specific influencer, maybe in crypto, business, and others. And Iwith what he has so far, many people around the world will probably follow what he said. because they know who is Elon Musk.
But for me personally, as long as he is not only focusing on something hype, it may be okay. But it doesn't mean that we should follow him as in influencer or follow what he tweets

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:51:51 PM

His actions are entirely unpredictable though, so you wouldn't have a systematic way of predicting his thoughts and profiting off of them.

But you're right, him and Jack Dorsey are the biggest CEOs out there that are currently becoming financial influencers, and I wonder if the SEC would tighten their grip on these people.

For now though, the altcoin market volatility pretty much solely depends on what Elon/Jack Dorsey talks about on a daily basis, which is almost absurd.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:56:43 PM

His actions are entirely unpredictable though, so you wouldn't have a systematic way of predicting his thoughts and profiting off of them.

But you're right, him and Jack Dorsey are the biggest CEOs out there that are currently becoming financial influencers, and I wonder if the SEC would tighten their grip on these people.

For now though, the altcoin market volatility pretty much solely depends on what Elon/Jack Dorsey talks about on a daily basis, which is almost absurd.

SEC would not be able to touch them if they will just stay as an influencer, they are just like marketing a certain brand of assets so no responsibility as long as they are not marketing scam projects. However, if they would decide to create their own, that's where the SEC will enter as Elon and Jack have to follow a set of guidelines just like any other business regulated by SEC.

For now, we can listen to them to agree or disagree, it's up to us, besides, we are in the crypto space and we have the freedom to choose what we think would make us profitable.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:08:43 PM

SEC would not be able to touch them if they will just stay as an influencer, they are just like marketing a certain brand of assets so no responsibility as long as they are not marketing scam projects. However, if they would decide to create their own, that's where the SEC will enter as Elon and Jack have to follow a set of guidelines just like any other business regulated by SEC.

For now, we can listen to them to agree or disagree, it's up to us, besides, we are in the crypto space and we have the freedom to choose what we think would make us profitable.
But I'd never think they'll have a plan to create their own crypto but rather stay as a crypto influencer. That's right, we have our own opinion and market discretion to either follow what they are saying/suggesting or not, they are not forcing us to do what they say. And this SEC has nothing to deal with them as they don't harm us like to scam people. Well, for me, I'd never followed them either as I make my own research and coins of choice, not those coins that they have mentioned (Dogecoin).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:18:06 PM

~snip~
^ Jack Dorsey now sounds funny, he also trying to be Elon Musk and become an influencer, imagine when Jack Dorsey said BTC will replace the fiat without thinking that it is possible will happen. They spent the effort to become influencers, but we are smarter than them, if we won't listen to them, it is nothing happened to the market. The problem, of those people who are also believing in these influencers, is those people who are did not trust themself and rely upon others' opinions. The best thing that we can do I think ignoring them is must better.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:47:03 PM

Elon Musk has more than 67 million Twitter followers and he is a successful entrepreneur so it's only natural that whatever he tweets will be trending, we have to thank Elon Musk because he can make the 2021 market shine.
It's not only about his followers but he's a public figure. He owns a lot of big companies and that's why he's known for anything he voice out.

The media will go surround him and scatter what he has said. The attention alone that he gets is truly big than what we're thinking.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████