Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest best 5 exchanges that you experienced  (Read 1008 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 02:46:09 PM

As this guy suggested, out of the 5 suggested exchanges, for me the ones I use currently and I know of are only two Binance and Kucoin.

There are some exchanges that I am using currently.
They are:
- Binance
- Tokocrypto
- Indodax
- OKEx
- Kucoin

Looks like Binance and Kucoin are currently the best exchanges for me, if you use it even better.

I certainly agree. I've been using Binance and Kucoin for years and they honestly provide promising service and no wonder why lots of traders trust them as well. They're user-friendly and their TOS aren't too complex. There are also lots of good exchanges that aren't on the list like Huobi and Pancakeswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 02:55:09 PM

As this guy suggested, out of the 5 suggested exchanges, for me the ones I use currently and I know of are only two Binance and Kucoin.

There are some exchanges that I am using currently.
They are:
- Binance
- Tokocrypto
- Indodax
- OKEx
- Kucoin

Looks like Binance and Kucoin are currently the best exchanges for me, if you use it even better.

I certainly agree. I've been using Binance and Kucoin for years and they honestly provide promising service and no wonder why lots of traders trust them as well. They're user-friendly and their TOS aren't too complex. There are also lots of good exchanges that aren't on the list like Huobi and Pancakeswap.
for huobi maybe I rarely use it, even though I have an account on the exchange. but most of the ones mentioned above, i also use them often, binance, kucoin, indodax, or tokocrypto. At first, I used to often use Indodax, but now I actually use Tokocrypto more often, because it has a cheaper fee. As for the okex one, I've never really used it, so I don't have any experience with the exchange

Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 03:38:21 PM

I can't do without making transactions on binance exchange, kucoin, gate io, CoinEX and Pancake swap, these are the five exchanges I used from time to time, if privacy is what you care about the most then you need swap exchanges like pancakeswap, paraswap, apeswap they are fully decentralized.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 03:54:17 PM

It's known to all that, binance is world's largest crypto exchange, founded by Changpeng Zhao in 2017. Recently they compulsory kyc but still everyone talks much about binance than other exchange. But today i want to know those 5 best exchanges you trust after binance, where you got best trading experience, Suitable for trade and you want to suggest those to your friends and others people
other than binance, my list is;

• FTX
  • Kucoin
  • Gate
  • Kraken
  • Tokocrypto (indonesia local exchange)

I've traded on the five exchanges above but the ones I use the most/actively are FTX, Kucoin and Tokocrypto. I believe in the reputation of the five exchanges above, including Binance, don't believe a new exchange appears, it's really dangerous.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 04:09:57 PM

5 best exchanges in my opinion of course I will put Binance at number 1,at number 2 there is Kucoin, number 3 is of course Bittrex,
number 4 is FTX and number 5 is Indodax because Indodax is the best exchange in Southeast Asia.
If you don't have an account at one of the ones I mentioned, then register immediately, because these 5 exchanges are the best.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 10:30:12 PM

This exchange that I have used since getting to know crypto, where they also provide the best service.

1. Poloniex
2. Bittrex
3. Indodax (local exchange)
4. Binance
5. KuCoin

Due to several rules that must be met by the exchange, and for our smooth and safe trading, KYC is required.

Now I mostly use Binance, because it's easy and I find it practical. I can WD and Deposit directly using my bank account.

The P2P trading in binance makes it attractive to a lot of traders and that includes me also.  Wink You can easily convert now to your own local fiat as their rates are sometimes much better than using your own local crypto-exchange. So for me, the KYC requirement is worth it if you can avail this kind of service. However, I can't complete my top 5 exchanges as I can only name about 2 - Binance and Kucoin, which I am currently using both. As you said, sometimes Binance is more than enough to do your trading activities. Unless, there are some coins or tokens that are not yet available on their platform.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 05:11:07 PM

Here is my list of non KYC exchanges ( I currently KYCed on both):
- Kucoin
I chose Kucoin as my first global exchange (after local exchanges for fiat withdrawal) since 3 years ago and currently hold the most of my trading portfolio.

- Mexc
Actually I'm rather new to this exchange, and accidentally signed up to help my client in the token listing process. I only made 2x withdrawals (before KYC) and no problem.

- Bybit
I just signed up last month and haven't done anything. It's just that I'm interested in this exchange, which seems to have recently experienced fairly rapid growth in the number of users. Bybit currently limits withdrawals to 2BTC for non KYC users.
Note: I'm not KYC user yet, DYOR

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 05:23:20 PM

It's known to all that, binance is world's largest crypto exchange, founded by Changpeng Zhao in 2017. Recently they compulsory kyc but still everyone talks much about binance than other exchange. But today i want to know those 5 best exchanges you trust after binance, where you got best trading experience, Suitable for trade and you want to suggest those to your friends and others people

I understand that it is only about centralized exchanges.
I can certainly mention Coinbase in the first place, because in my opinion it is the safest cryptocurrency exchange.
Next, I will say that Huobi, Kraken, Bittrex and OKX are very comfortable and efficient.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 05:36:30 PM

It did become more and more difficult registering with centralized exchanges due to KYC and regulations. I use Binance and Kucoin but have not registered in any new exchange recently. Besides, I do prefer de-centralized exchanges such as Pancakeswap or the Waves.Exchange.
I feel that with the emergence on DeFi and decentralized exchanges there is no real need to register at a high number of different centralized exchanges anymore.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 06:01:44 PM

<..................>

I experienced a lot of exchanges. Because I was using it for some tokens that needed exchanged. Normally, I made use of some of the best exchange and wallet services.And those names I mentioned today are ones I use at my risk. But do you need to use it or not? It will definitely depend on you. I am not suggesting any things here, I am just sharing my opinion here.

1: FTX: World top exchange and wallet already featured icc cricket. Best for lowest withdrawal fees. Most of the time i use it for ethreum network ethereum withdrawal. Because it has WITHDRAWAL cheapest fees. But problem still not supported for every SMART chain netwrork, only Ethereum and Bsc support. now itt is working on solana network too. KYC Required.

2: Binance: the world's leading exchange and wallet. Alsoo called world no.1 centralized exchange. Most secured, Instant withdrawal. P2P Available. KYC Recuired. Minimum $10 trade. Lowest Withdrawal fees. 

3: Kucoin:
My personal favorite  for trading. No minimum trading amount. Instant withdrawal, Lowest fees, Srcured, And world top ranked exchange.

These 3 are my personal favorites, and I've used all of them a lot. But i used some more what also best and i dont face any problem yet: COINBASE ( Its leading wallet buit because of country restriction i am unable to use all feature.), MEXC, BITHUMB, p2pb2b and some more. thats my overall journey so far, but in the near future, I might be used to more exchange. Thank you.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 05:51:56 PM

-snip-
I feel that with the emergence on DeFi and decentralized exchanges there is no real need to register at a high number of different centralized exchanges anymore.
Not really, the advantage of a centralized exchange is that you will get different special offers from each exchange every time. Especially for new exchanges, they will hold many events such as welcome bonuses and trading competitions to attract new users.
Moreover, recent defi platforms mostly adopt AMM(Automated Market Maker) system where you don't allow setting custom orders.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 04:32:41 AM
Merited by mrongoz_imut (1)

For me the top 4 is already top 4 in the CMC ranking list as well; Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin and Kraken are definitely in my top four.

In order to live up the place, I would say uniswap could be the fifth there. I know it is not a centralized exchange but we have to just realize that Uniswap changed the game. It allows people to be their own exchanges, we all get together to make that happen.

Without users, there is no money and none of that money leaves your wallet and enters someone elses to make it work, it's yours, you can stop staking it any moment you want and there is no hacked or exit scammed or anything like that. Plus you make a profit from being there, and you spend very little for trading there as well.
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2022, 04:35:59 AM

For me the top 4 is already top 4 in the CMC ranking list as well; Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin and Kraken are definitely in my top four.

In order to live up the place, I would say uniswap could be the fifth there. I know it is not a centralized exchange but we have to just realize that Uniswap changed the game. It allows people to be their own exchanges, we all get together to make that happen.

Without users, there is no money and none of that money leaves your wallet and enters someone elses to make it work, it's yours, you can stop staking it any moment you want and there is no hacked or exit scammed or anything like that. Plus you make a profit from being there, and you spend very little for trading there as well.
Never use Uniswap trough as trader or received coin reward from bounty campaign because have to pay gas fees above $30 each transaction, I think as bigger fund using for trading is enough to pay gas fees and still earn profit, but I am as small fund using on trading under $5,000 looks hard have to pay $30 until 50$ each transaction because I spent profit when my assets up above 5%. I think with global exchange as worth for trading actually with Binance by using BUSD pair without have to pay fees trade there.

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 07:48:56 PM

Based on my experience in using the exchange market, I would like to suggest to you to trade on the exchange market:
1. Kucoin
2. Huobi Global
3. Hotbit
4. Gate.io
5. FTX
because I think the exchange market I mentioned has good volume and also has a large selection of altcoins in it.

Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 08:43:39 PM

currently binance is the best exchange market which has very high volume. and that makes many people interested in trading in it. and apart from binance, I would like to suggest you to trade on: 1. Kraken 2.Kucoin 3. Huobi Global 4.Upbit 5.Crypto.com exchange. because I think the five exchange markets I mentioned have high volume.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:23:10 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2022, 10:47:35 PM by kawetsriyanto

Based on my experience in using the exchange market, I would like to suggest to you to trade on the exchange market:
1. Kucoin
2. Huobi Global
3. Hotbit
4. Gate.io
5. FTX
Those are top exchanges, surely recommended to use. But I'm surprised you didn't mention Binance? Do you have a problem with Binance?

By the way, IMO Hotbit isn't really friendly for withdrawal fees. Among those exchanges above, withdrawal fees in Hotbit seem the most expensive. Even if we compare with the withdrawal fees in Binance, Hotbit is still more expensive.

For example:

Withdrawal fees in Binance

BTC  0.0005 (Network Bitcoin)

ETH  0.002 (Network ERC20)

Withdrawal fees in Hotbit

BTC  0.001 (Network Bitcoin)

ETH  0.012 (Network ERC20)

Source:

- https://www.binance.com/en/fee/cryptoFee
- https://www.hotbit.io/rate

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:35:05 PM

1. Kucoin
2. Huobi Global
3. Hotbit
4. Gate.io
5. FTX
Those are top exchanges, surely recommended to use. But I'm surprised you didn't mention Binance? Do you have a problem with Binance?

By the way, IMO Hotbit isn't really friendly for withdrawal fees. Among those exchanges above, withdrawal fees in Hotbit seem the most expensive. Even if we compare with the withdrawal fees in Binance, Hotbit is still more expensive.

For example:

Withdrawal fees in Binance

BTC  0.0005 (Network Bitcoin)

ETH  0.002 (Network ERC20)

Withdrawal fees in Hotbit

BTC  0.001 (Network Bitcoin)

ETH  0.012 (Network ERC20)

i am also have bad experience with hotbit ,beside withdrawl fee expensive , their GUI was not easy to operate. its just like gate it, i am confuse how to take market execution due too many column to filled. personally i am prefer using kucoin or ftx, they have good user interface and also friendly in withdrawl fee. trading volume as good enough to take limit or market execution.

Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2022, 04:59:40 PM

Coinbase is requiring KYC which means that you have also done KYC there, correct?
I'm just now aware about it. After visit their website, i got to know that from now they will keep asking for kyc verification time to time, to confirm that my account isn’t hacked. Its irritating after reading their new terms and condision. Actually i have been using coinbase for Very long time but now i mostly use binance and kucoin so was unaware about recent update of coinbase.
And for the others that don't like to submit KYC, there's still plenty of choices for an exchange to keep your trades. But don't expect that they all have the cryptos listed on them. Uniswap and Pancakeswap are few of the many dexes that we have.
Op haven’t said to suggestion exchange without kyc! so its okey if i'm suggesting coinbase to him as we all know coinbase is also best and trusted enough. Yeah few dex are allow limited coins without kyc but i think if anyone need, then that person will do kyc according to his own comfort

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2022, 05:08:56 PM

binance is my first choice for users. liquidity is very high and the system is very fast. Besides binance, Ftx is my second option which also needs KYC. Kucoin is best exchange for those who want top-class exchange without KYC. MEXC is also a good exchange where users can deposit and withdraw without KYC and new coin listing every day. 5th exchange I will choose is gate exchange

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 06:01:56 PM

Well, I'm not much into Exchanges, but from the beginning I used a lot of Kucoin, then I went to Bitfinex, which is still a great Exchange, and now the one I always use is Binance.

The first Exchange I used when I didn't know anything was Cryptopia, but then there were many problems with that exchange, they were treated as scammers and everything, until recently I heard that they were telling their clients that they were going to return the funds that were pending, I did not know more about it, but after that I have only stayed with Binance, it seems to me that it is the most reliable Exchange although sometimes I have found some vulnerabilities with respect to the fact that they always get carried away a lot by government orders, that is what I do not like.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄