Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy eth wallet  (Read 380 times)
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 08:02:20 AM

Thanks for your advice on this. I know it's not easy but I want to give it a try.

Hey
I want to buy you wallet, can you send to me ETH Address to check and you price?
You must think again. Buying this kind of address is very dangerous coz you will get access to his wallet but remember that he knows that as well. There's no gaurantee if you can know his password. You will be end waste your money for nothing and i do believe with this thing.

hello, I have a eth wallet that i forgot the password to. if anyone is interested in buying it please reply or message me thanks
how to contact you?

Always use escrow, do not blind send all your money.
Escrow will not give guarantee. Selling locked wallet means selling nothing to others. The only problem is newbies are thinking if this is their opportunity to get more money easily from opening his wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smartverse

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 09:43:17 AM

hello, I have a eth wallet that i forgot the password to. if anyone is interested in buying it please reply or message me thanks

are you the guy who sold the Brooklyn Bridge?
chapa13 (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 05:10:07 PM

Hey
I want to buy you wallet, can you send to me ETH Address to check and you price?

Hello sir, please let me be able to private message you or private message me first, thanks.
chapa13 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 07:21:11 AM

Hey

Hey, I cant pm you for the rest of the day so is there another way I can contact you?
chapa13 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 06:24:33 PM

are you the guy who sold the Brooklyn Bridge?

No.
chapa13 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 06:13:34 AM

still selling this ^
Sarah Azhari

Activity: 868
Merit: 739

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 08:53:14 AM

Are you by indirectly kidding or something else, how do you think of someone should buy an ETH wallet without a key or something else..
My question is, which of the wallet do you intend to sell
Trustapp ETH wallet
MYETHERwallet
Metamask wallet
ECT.. please specify
I guess he sell json with forgotn password. With that you can use it to all eth wallet.
chapa13 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 03:31:05 PM

Are you by indirectly kidding or something else, how do you think of someone should buy an ETH wallet without a key or something else..
My question is, which of the wallet do you intend to sell
Trustapp ETH wallet
MYETHERwallet
Metamask wallet
ECT.. please specify
I guess he sell json with forgotn password. With that you can use it to all eth wallet.
yes this is correct
Edith1994

Activity: 14
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 07:27:41 PM

I believe you are joking right.

A wallet you forgot the password then what is the need of you selling it and how did you intend in selling it.

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 05:46:24 AM

I believe you are joking right.

A wallet you forgot the password then what is the need of you selling it and how did you intend in selling it.
I guess he isn't joking because he is still selling the wallet up until now. It has been a year and it seems no one is interested in the offer. Did they think that the OP is only lying and he did not really lost his password? Brute forcing the wallet to access the funds can take a long time and before the buyer access the funds, the OP already moved them in another wallet.

If the OP is telling the truth, he better ask for a help on how to recover his password, I think there are people here that are expert about this but he only want to make sure that those people are trusted. It is possible to know by simply looking at their trust score. They might only ask for some donation or tip if the recovery is successful.

Mahiyammahi

Activity: 119
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 05:59:23 PM

Wait a minute, What's the benefits if I bought your wallet. You didn't mention that what is in your wallet. What if you get rid of all your asset's after selling it.
There's no guarantee. No one wi buy it either, I think you should learn more. Welcome to forum , I'm inviting you to explore this forum so you could learn something

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
saxydev

Activity: 429
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 04:58:06 AM

So many old users, ranks sr. members who have no ideea what they talk about. You can't buy any cryptocurrency which is given to you shared access to the private keys.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 07:36:46 AM

Please tell us the reason why would anyone need to buy this forgotten password wallet? at least you know that this cannot be re opened right?

unless there is a hacker that can help you if the funds inside is big enough to take their attention.
but if you only has 1 or 2 ethereum then forget about that and move on .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 03:48:31 AM

yeah tberes about 1500 eth in the wallet

That is a huge amount, If there's 1500 ETH on your wallet, why would you sell it? instead, recovering it? I would suggest finding a way to recover your secret phrase or keyphrase.
I wish you find a way how to get back access to your wallet if you are telling us the truth.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 02:19:38 PM

You don't recovere your wallet password so who it's the person   anyone recover your ETH password.why the buy your wallet i don't believe this.You must be joking.Can you say details about your wallet?As well as  Eth password save any key file or pen drive.I think you don't sell this your ETH wallet. You can say what is reason?   

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: