Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Justin Sun Is Retiring From Tron.  (Read 309 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 01:46:05 PM

Justin sun retiring from Tron and becoming an ambassador of the Grenada government to the World Trade Organization.

How it will Impact Tron Growth?

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2021/12/17/justin-sun-is-retiring-from-tron-but-not-crypto/
Honestly I do not know how helpful he will be towards Grenada on the world trade organization, maybe he will be great for them or maybe he will be useless, but it is definitely a great news for Tron for sure. Dude was seen as a centralization figure and was not really liked at all, I am sure that people will eventually realize that he is gone and they will start to see Tron finally being decentralized and that will boost the price of TRX for sure.

Obviously this depends on if they will be actually decentralized or not, if he left but he gave that position to someone else and they are not doing well again and centralized again with simply just a name change then I do not know how well TRX could do.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 10:13:29 PM

Justin Sun can be retiring from tron but not from crypto. Once you join this you can't leave.
Maybe the key reason why he decided to leave because he couldn't push the price lower. #KEKW
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:18:30 PM

Justin Sun’s up coming new position as ‘Ambassador of the Greneda government to the World Trade Organisation’ could open up more ways for cryptocurrency to gain wider acceptance. He has mentioned that he is not retiring from cryptocurrency, that means, in my opinion, he is probably retiring from Tron to enable him manage the work load of his new position, not that he will remove his eyes entirely from Tron. Being the founder of Tron, he cannot watch and see the ‘building he has erected’ to collapse. Definitely, he will ensure that Tron is managed properly and will definitely hand over to a hardworking trusted entrepreneur like him, who will continue to steer the ship. Justin Sun’s new position will boost the growth of cryptocurrency as well as increase cryprocurrency adoption for the countries/locations that still look at crypto as odd in the financial industry. While his new position is not directly tied with cryptocurrency, he will indirectly impact the crypto world. That means he will indirectly impact Tron.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 11:34:22 PM

Why am i finding this hard to believe....Is this not just a similar case as CZ of binance had which we witnessed of him stepping down ....and this might be the case as Justin Sun has been pressed by regulators and to avoid or prevent the inevitable from happening, they are trying to get someone that wont put the companies name into disrepute, so he steps down and leaves room for one or more directors to come in for different offices..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:27:03 AM

It will be the same as the founder of Dogecoin, I don't think Justin Sun resigned from the CEO position to avoid as much pressure from the US regulators as XRP and Terra experienced, but he will still be around and always provide many ideas for the future development of Tron, the Tron network. not as popular as some other new projects, but Tron has the ability to stay around and make a lot of contributions in the crypto space

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 05:38:21 AM

Justin sun retiring from Tron and becoming an ambassador of the Grenada government to the World Trade Organization.

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2021/12/17/justin-sun-is-retiring-from-tron-but-not-crypto/

TRON is a strong coin, I'm sure this won't have a significant impact on the future of TRON, especially since the team at TRON other than Justin Sun are professionals, I've always followed TRON's development since I was an ERC20 token.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1684

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 02:12:16 PM

He intends to push tron forward, but not as an active player. Support for Tron will continue, just not directly as much and with a lot more community involvement. However, the technology does not appeal to everyone in cryptoland. There have been many projects showing massive profits in contrast with TRX. TRX executed poorly despite a good vision, turning it into a circus.

Despite the fact that Justin Sun is leaving the Tron foundation, but he remains loyal to TRX and continues to shill. In his tweet today https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1473641965979897862?s=20 he invites you to fly with him into space on a Origin rocket, one of the team members will be a member of the TRON DAO community. Details: https://seaofstars.tron.network/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 02:52:40 PM

I think TRON will still exist and be independent without Justin behind him. As we know, the TRON network has spread everywhere, we are talking about how many wallets and markets have used TRON as a network option for their users, this will make TRON exist and run forever with his support or not.
And for Justin, the name TRON will always be his nickname everywhere in the world, even though now he has said he let TRON go.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 10:34:48 AM

To me, it is more about the utilities and uses cases of Tron as a decentralized blockchain technology than whether Justin Sun leaves it or not!

These days, TRON has grown a lot and will continue to run longer with even more potential.

New projects will adopt its TRC20 network because it is cheaper and faster than many other networks.

New start-ups in the Defi space will profit from TRC20, similar to the new Ferox project. Tron no longer needs Justin as a central leader to make it succeed.

So, let's wait for a bigger Tron growth.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 10:58:42 AM

I am realy regret after reading this. I was extremely bullish for tron. Tron project will now take som much time to reestablish. Justin was experienced person and tried best to do for tron. Now we need a replacement of top class person whi lead tron.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1752

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 11:26:30 AM

Seems to me that the decision to retire from tron was completely in his own interests. Perhaps he got tired from crypto and decided to try something new. Ambassador status comes with a multitude of priviledges and responsibilities. Is there any mention of who will replace him? Depending on the answer, the impact to the tron price may be quite severe. We need a well known face to take his seat.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███