Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ANN translators, payment in token  (Read 83 times)
CPLAY Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

One Ecosystem For All Your Crypto Needs

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 05:05:57 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 07:09:20 AM by CPLAY Network

Looking for announcement translation to the local board. Payment in the token (CPLAY)

Reward = 10000 CPLAY for each local board

Apply here with your portfolio and where you want to make the translated thread, we will select one for each local board.

ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5376971

▀■ ▀▄      ▀ ▄██    ► C P L A Y - IDO     ██▄ ▀      ▄▀ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|     App Store     |        Wallet        |     Adstation     |     2FA Shield     |
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 09:57:12 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2021, 10:24:06 PM by Kavelj22

Reward = 1000 CPLAY for each local board

According to the token price for the upcoming token sale shown in your last reply in the main announcement thread, 1000 CPLAY equals to less than 80$ at best cases and i doubt that you can find someone ready to spend effort for a few amount of money in a token that may not even reach exchanges sooner or later.
✅ Stage - 1: Starts from 25 December.  
🔶 Token Supply: 50000000
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 15000 CPLAY.

✅ Stage - 2: Starts from 5 January.
🔶 Token Supply: 100000000.
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 12000 CPLAY.

✅ Stage - 3: Starts from 15 January.  
🔶 Token Supply: 100000000
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 10000 CPLAY.

✅ Stage - 4: Starts from 25 January.  
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 8000 CPLAY.

✅ Stage - 5: Starts from 05 February.
🔶 Token Supply: 150000000
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 6250 CPLAY.

Why don't you pay the same amount in btc or one from the major altcoins, or just increase the amount in token?
I would suggest you to contact one of the Translation services running in the forum and compare rates by yourself. This is a one time task and should be more attractive as the project is still in initial phase and the translator will take the risk of fail as well as investors.

In the ANN, it's mentioned that 5% from the total supply will be dedicated to bounties. Does the translation tasks parts of the bounty campaigns?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CPLAY Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 04:30:17 AM

Reward = 1000 CPLAY for each local board

According to the token price for the upcoming token sale shown in your last reply in the main announcement thread, 1000 CPLAY equals to less than 80$ at best cases and i doubt that you can find someone ready to spend effort for a few amount of money in a token that may not even reach exchanges sooner or later.
✅ Stage - 1: Starts from 25 December.  
🔶 Token Supply: 50000000
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 15000 CPLAY.

✅ Stage - 2: Starts from 5 January.
🔶 Token Supply: 100000000.
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 12000 CPLAY.

✅ Stage - 3: Starts from 15 January.  
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 10000 CPLAY.

✅ Stage - 4: Starts from 25 January.  
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 8000 CPLAY.

✅ Stage - 5: Starts from 05 February.
🔶 Token Supply: 150000000
🔶 Token Price: 1 BNB = 6250 CPLAY.

Why don't you pay the same amount in btc or one from the major altcoins, or just increase the amount in token?
I would suggest you to contact one of the Translation services running in the forum and compare rates by yourself. This is a one time task and should be more attractive as the project is still in initial phase and the translator will take the risk of fail as well as investors.

In the ANN, it's mentioned that 5% from the total supply will be dedicated to bounties. Does the translation tasks parts of the bounty campaigns?
Reconsidered price. Rewards will come from the social influencer budget.

|     App Store     |        Wallet        |     Adstation     |     2FA Shield     |
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 02:25:58 PM

To be honest, I don't really like the new altcoin/token, unless I really like the concept of the project. But, for now, I'm willing to take up you offer and get paid in your tokens if only you still welcome negotiations on rates (maybe by PM, or publicly would be better) and get paid upfront (I don't like waiting). I'll also make sure that it's unlocked by moving it first to another address. Since, I see you are willing to pay a Legendary sigcamp. participants with 3k tokens for only 10 posts/week, it is too easy tasks compared to translating, editing layouts, publishing and updating every new announcements that won't be limited to only 8 weeks.

I will translate into Indonesian. I don't have a translation portfolio, but you can judge my post history whether I'm worthy of this job. And I think, being posted by a higher rank would attract a lot of attention (I don't guarantee that).

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
CPLAY Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 07:18:24 AM

To be honest, I don't really like the new altcoin/token, unless I really like the concept of the project. But, for now, I'm willing to take up you offer and get paid in your tokens if only you still welcome negotiations on rates (maybe by PM, or publicly would be better) and get paid upfront (I don't like waiting). I'll also make sure that it's unlocked by moving it first to another address. Since, I see you are willing to pay a Legendary sigcamp. participants with 3k tokens for only 10 posts/week, it is too easy tasks compared to translating, editing layouts, publishing and updating every new announcements that won't be limited to only 8 weeks.

I will translate into Indonesian. I don't have a translation portfolio, but you can judge my post history whether I'm worthy of this job. And I think, being posted by a higher rank would attract a lot of attention (I don't guarantee that).
Thanks for the suggestion, and we are new here and not familiar. We decided to increase rewards to 10000 CPLAY and agree to pay you upfront. PM me your BEP20 address if you agree with this rate. We can not increase the rewards anymore anyway. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: