Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How good is staking coins?  (Read 507 times)
MCcryptonia (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 09:40:40 AM

I'm sure there are many of you participating in staking coins I have a question for you guys, I have this friend who built doge coin mining farm to get some coins and stake them the question is how good is staking? How much are you making in staking every month? I'm not seeing people talking about their staking rewards but miners are..

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acapulco

Activity: 67
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:44:09 AM

I'm sure there are many of you participating in staking coins I have a question for you guys, I have this friend who built doge coin mining farm to get some coins and stake them the question is how good is staking? How much are you making in staking every month? I'm not seeing people talking about their staking rewards but miners are..

there is no problem, I have nothing to hide ... Grin

https://www.zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/51/53d0.jpg
acapulco

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:14:16 AM

Instead of just holding coins for an uncertain time, it is better to staking to increase profits. Each coin has a different staking result, I can't say how much I get every month because the staking time is different for each coin.

I know that every month I stake more and more ....

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/51/qox8.jpg
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:27:18 AM

It all depends on how much money you have. People who invest tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars earn a lot of money. However, if you want to invest less than a thousand dollars then unfortunately but I'm afraid you won't be happy with the results.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 12:03:48 PM

Actually there's a lot of people were making good return from it, even before and nowadays i really see a lot of people making good profits in their portfolios even the market isn't fine, a very good option in my personal opinion aside of investing.. And what i see mostly from binance staking, well i wouldn't be surprised since it's the most trusted very popular platform around the internet..
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:21:32 PM

Staking coins are divided into 2 parts, namely APY and APR. APY is a percentage rate of the total amount of interest earned on a deposit or investment account, based on a fixed interest rate for one year. While the APR is a percentage rate that reflects the cost of credit for one year. I use Staking coin used APR because it has a high interest rate and I usually get 10$ per month according to the number of coins I stake

acapulco

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:29:51 PM

When the cake was less than 0.50 dollars, you could have staked it on pancakeswap at more than 50% and easily earn 2000 dollars per month for an investment of 2000 dollars.

Imagine for an investment of $ 2,000 dollars you would have exchanged them for $ 160,000 at the highest point.

Now you need to invest $ 50,000 to earn $ 2,000 per month

autocake.  Grin
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:53:20 PM

I'm sure there are many of you participating in staking coins I have a question for you guys, I have this friend who built doge coin mining farm to get some coins and stake them the question is how good is staking?
That depends on the how much APY that offered by the platforms but this is my first time to hear that if there was a doge coin staking platform. I thought that if this never exist before but it seems like that i was wrong about that. If your friend was staking his coin and then APY that already offered seems good based on your friend was mine doge coin only to be used for staking purpose.

How much are you making in staking every month? I'm not seeing people talking about their staking rewards but miners are..
You must see how much APY that being offered and it if was more than 10% and that's a lot. So many people are also talking about staking reward but miners wanna make their income from mine crypto to generate another passive income for them to pay the maintenance and electricity. that seems a good idea to stake their assets with good APY

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 02:34:23 PM

I think the benefits from staking are different for each staking coin, actually, judging by the APR, you can already see the benefits for each coin.

for staking doge I haven't found a good one, because of the 3 sites that I got I suffered quite a lot of losses and I will not repeat until there is an exchange that makes staking for doge
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 02:46:09 PM

It is not yet known whether Musk is really serious about quitting his job as CEO of Tesla, and turning into an influencer. However, so far as CEO of Tesla, Musk's various intelligences are indeed quite influential on market conditions, especially exchanges and cryptocurrency prices.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 02:50:20 PM

Instead of just holding coins for an uncertain time, it is better to staking to increase profits.
That's correct. I hedl certain tokens for a very long time without trading and could've made much profit from them if I had an idea how staking worked. I didn't want to get confused doing it and so I stayed out. Until lately, I knew how and I've been getting rewards from those staked. For those who are skeptical staking, they can do that on Binance on those available cryptos for staking. At least, start with Binance since it's about the most trusted exchange before venturing into more risk with other sites. www.kclpad.com and sparkswap.finance are two good sites I use.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:00:02 PM
Merited by flip4flop (1)

I think it depends on the coins and tokens that you want to stake? because each coin and token has a different percentage based on APY? In that case, the results may be different with each coin. I believe staking is one of the good practices to avoid price fluctuation but you must convert your crypto into a stable coin so that it will retain its price and value plus the interest.

But in the case of miners, I don't think they want to convert their coins into a Stablecoin because most of the time they don't care about it. like the one I know he just put the coins in the wallet and let them remain idle for a long period. so it's a holding strategy I guess.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 03:02:07 PM

Staking tokens/coins you have to pay attention to the development process, don't just be influenced by the ROI that you will get at this time, but the future of the coins/tokens is not so clear what the process will be like. If you want staking, you should staking coins/tokens that have good development, for example staking Cake (NFA), I think staking Cake has a pretty good chance in the long run. Because Pancakeswap service will exist for the long term Moreover, the team also updates frequently. Projects like this you should make one aspect of your staking choice.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:23:40 PM

This is a popular way of investing this time. Secondly, it is completely passive earnings. Unlike mining, it is more environmentally friendly, but there are risks everywhere. Namely, in staking, this is a change in the price of a coin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 03:27:15 PM

The rewards of a typical mine are determined by many factors, such as the rig engine used, the algo used, and the difficulty level of the mine. The more miners from one pool, the smaller this reward applies in pos or POW methods even staking and farming.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:30:41 PM

Instead of just holding coins for an uncertain time, it is better to staking to increase profits. Each coin has a different staking result, I can't say how much I get every month because the staking time is different for each coin.
You can actually know how much is the possible return by reading all the terms and conditions since before  you stake, information will appear especially the APY percentage. I don't stake that much since I have limited capital and I can't do this because small money means small profit on staking so I choose to actively trade it to be more profitable. Profit on staking will already vary on percentage and the value of the coins/tokens you're staking with, I suggest to compute first before you let your money stake for a small portion of profit.
Williamm07

Activity: 181
Merit: 14

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:37:49 PM

You need thousands of dollars to make good money from staking, if you have only 1000$ don't even bother, you are better off buying GPU with the money and mine coins, staking requires high amount of money for good returns

jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:46:46 PM

One of the earning options in crypto world among others is staking where your coins are stored in cryptocurrency wallet to earn a reward in the future with less effort.  After staking your coins in a certain exchange, all you need is to wait for the price of it to move up and have your earnings. There are lots of exchanges where you can do coin staking like coinbase and binance to name a few.

flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 04:06:56 PM

Staking is a great way to earn some passive income. Just make sure to dollar cost average into positions you are going to stake so you do not end up buying the top of something and then having to stake for months or years just to break even. It is always a challenge to pick the top or bottom of something so the best course of action is to slowly build your position over time. Set buys at key support levels and don't be afraid to unstake some and sell at or near resistance levels. You can always buy back in lower.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 04:56:39 PM

First, you have to decide about your investing strategy. For example, if you want to invest in eth for the short term then staking could be a bit risky. Because price could fall you never know about that before it happens. But if you are planning to invest in a coin for the long term like 1 or 2 years then staking could be a good way to earn some passive income. Because in this scenario price doesn't matter at all. You could sell your staking rewards or you can add them to your portfolio. Just do not chase APR with the different projects it could be risky. More APR means more coins in circulation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: