Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you see?  (Read 308 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 09:08:44 PM

~
Holidays are coming, OP. Expect a lot of people selling their coins right now to enjoy the upcoming event. Regardless if it is an individual investor or institutions (as you mentioned) that are considering to adopt the coin.
Buy the dip if you have the means to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 09:19:59 PM

I think crypto winter is already upon us, no matter how BTC proofs to be stronger it always goes lower since last month, it's getting more harder to retrace old ATH even while institutions are adopting the coin, I believe that massive sell off will happen soon which will unlock the door for the bears

Kinda normal thing to an asset that is highly volatile. Nothing to be freaked off as long as you knew how to handle your portfolio.
Massive sell off always cause the market to crash, and If you happen to sell during the dip that'll cause you problem with your investment.
Why are we so worried about the bears to come, can't you see it as an opportunity to expand your investment?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:38:55 PM

no one knows the price of bitcoin in the market going forward, not many people can see and take advantage of the current situation well, if you look at the market cycle at the end of each year it always declines and at the beginning of the year the market increases again. The price may be more bearish if the zone breaks but if it doesn't then the bull run is just starting to retest the previous ATH and if it breaks the new ATH will be set
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:46:54 PM

I think crypto winter is already upon us, no matter how BTC proofs to be stronger it always goes lower since last month, it's getting more harder to retrace old ATH even while institutions are adopting the coin, I believe that massive sell off will happen soon which will unlock the door for the bears
I see the bitcoin market will experience a drastic decline, and this could lead to a mass decline for all crypto markets. the only thing that can be hope is January 2022. If in January the bitcoin market can survive and not fall, it is likely to experience a pump. but if bitcoin experiences a drastic decline, it becomes a new era for crypto to experience a drastic decline like the era of 2019-2020.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 11:03:02 PM

Maybe, I was hoping that then so I can buy more coins but that is not the thing I saw now, there is a recovery that commences early next year before the bear season comes again. Might there be a big sell-off happening this December but I'd never think this could be enough to make the market turns bearish, we are actually still healthy and keeping on highs.

I may wait for the 50% corrections at least to call it bearish but for now, we are still far from it. Crossed finger...

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 11:17:15 PM

I believe that massive sell off will happen soon which will unlock the door for the bears
There's already that has happened. And that's why we see a big correction coming from $57k which bitcoin was stable at that price.

no one knows the price of bitcoin in the market going forward, not many people can see and take advantage of the current situation well, if you look at the market cycle at the end of each year it always declines and at the beginning of the year the market increases again. The price may be more bearish if the zone breaks but if it doesn't then the bull run is just starting to retest the previous ATH and if it breaks the new ATH will be set
Actually, many sees where the price is heading and also those that are taking advantage of it. It's just a matter of time on what people will do upon classifying that point.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 01:40:01 AM

Unfortunately, that is what is happening right now.
Just after the peak at $69,000, Bitcoin went bearish at least for the short term and went down to its 21 Weekly MA and that is a sign of weakness. Though within the last 24 hours, Bitcoin has went up $2,000 already from $46,000 to $48,000. This might be a sign that bulls might be in control again but too early because many want to see Bitcoin go above and close the 21 Weekly MA.

Massive sell off happened already a few weeks ago but there is a chance that it might happen again but still, what you are saying and what I'm saying is just one of the prediction that an Average Joes are doing so... yeah thanks for sharing your opinion I think. Many wants to see Bitcoin go upwards again but just be ready whatever happens.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 02:17:00 AM

Dont be surprise because thats the nature of Bitcoin. We cant expect the price to stay in just one season since its high volatile. Thus even bearish market occur its just temporary and a time that we can take advantage because coins are much cheaper.

Dont feel bad if the movement of your coins are not what you expected it to be. As long as its an establish coins (like Bitcoin) then there's nothing to worry, of course it has still risk but worth to hold since its profitable.

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:16:43 AM

Now the improvement in several percentages has begun to be seen again in the market, because basically the strength of BTC will still be very visible and also still highly desired by everyone because the lowest point of BTC is still above the previous ATH and for next year it is possible that a new ATH will be created

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:33:57 AM

The downward trend always occurs towards the end of the year, because some people will do massive sales for the Christmas and New Year holidays which will result in a decline in bitcoin and hopefully not a significant decline.
and I think some of the FUD that has happened is still affecting bitcoin's movement, and there is no other choice but to hold back or take advantage of the moment to make purchases gradually to grow holdings. because I think the new ATH will definitely happen in the next few months.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:44:30 AM

Now the improvement in several percentages has begun to be seen again in the market, because basically the strength of BTC will still be very visible and also still highly desired by everyone because the lowest point of BTC is still above the previous ATH and for next year it is possible that a new ATH will be created
yes, I agree and also hope that as you said that bitcoin still has the power to increase, despite being hit by a very sharp correction but still being able to not fall drastically. this is the power that bitcoin still has to give something the best at the end of this year or at least welcome Christmas.

it looks like next year if there is no drastic change there will be another correction and usually it will continue and it will be difficult to form renewable ATH. but we are always optimistic that there will be a surprise from bitcoin and we are waiting for it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 07:21:32 AM

Most of the time in the December market remains like this and I believe it's not a sign of worry. I don't see any reason for a massive sell-off. Now the market is different from the year 2017-2018 because the adoption of crypto increased. In my opinion, the market will improve gradually. The market is not dependent only on the institutions even more and more common people also taking interest in the crypto market and it's a good sign for the crypto market.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:48:50 AM

I don't think this your assumption is correct. I do however believe that we have been seeing some correction in the market may be triggered by FUD or other news but I don't think the bear market is here. Just try to zoom out on the BTC chart and view it either Daily or weekly to see a good picture of where BTC is headed and not by 5min charts.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:32:36 AM

Even if bitcoin becomes stronger than the last month, we still need to be careful because we have already seen this situation before, but the price is lower. The bull run will come again but it is difficult to know if that can happen at this end of the month or next year. But the bear run can also come again because bitcoin has already hit the last ATH so we can hope that bitcoin can back to make a new ATH.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:03:11 PM

I see this bearish trend is currently going on bro, we don't even know where this trend will stop, even now there are some investors who have started to lose their bags, so I think it's very good if I will hold some of the top coins in coinmarketcup for  I save bro.
There is nothing that can be done in conditions like now except just to hold it in, because being patient in dealing with a bear market is the last option that can be done by everyone if you don't want the losses to get bigger.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:16:39 PM

~
In 2017, it is quite different since it was a new ATH for Bitcoin (20k) but for 2018, it was kind of the same though but I guess the reason of the massive sell-off were still the same considering the holidays that are about to arrive. Everyone needs to cash out once in a while I guess.
Back in 2017, I still didn't know how to cash out my Bitcoin so that I can still use it somehow but meh that regret is way past me already.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:50:55 PM

The Bull is weak, because of the huge selling pressure, and it's not surprising because it's a year end already that is why many traders want to liquidate their position for some reason maybe to start fresh in the coming year 2022, or maybe it's because of the holiday celebration people needs money for that important event that's why good luck to all. 
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 06:29:07 PM

The current price is not bad, at least majority never even expected the market to be at this level by now when it started falling. Earlier I was already seeing so many people who were saying that the market would drop below this when the bear market starts. Some of them even went as far as saying that it would drop to $20,000.

So, that’s to tell you how low the people thought we would get, but today we are still above that and the market is not going anywhere below the $40k mark. And the way I am seeing it, it might continue to stay above this price. A lot of analysts are positive on how the market would be rounding up, although I’m skeptical on that, since the year is already running out, but let’s wait till then and see.

Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 06:54:24 PM

The current price It's not bad, current price $48k+.Decentralization is never be stable, It's always pumb and dump.Bitcoin price broke the all record price this year and reached $66k+ this year.I Think bitcoin price will be more increase 2022 and near future. Bitcoin they will be more development and improvement.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 07:01:35 PM

I really don't think bear is around the corner as we seem to be in it already. Bitcoin has dropped consistently in recent weeks, which however drop majority altcoins, I think the next thing we're likely to witness is bull.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: