Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Errol Spence Jr vs. Yordenis Ugas 3-Belt Welterweight Unification Match  (Read 3619 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 09:11:27 PM

There is a chance that Pacquiao will come back but how many percent is that "chance"? Less than 1%.

He isn't like Mayweather that will return to the ring after saying that he is retired just for money. I know that Manny will stand to what he said and he said that he will be retiring and he will just help younger boxers to improve. Another one is that, Pacquiao really is committed already to politics because he is helping the people for a long time already and for him he can help more people if he will be the President. Even though many are doubting about him and saying that he can't be the President for many reasons (including me), he did ran for President. Another one is if Pacquiao and Ugas will have a rematch, I don't think that Pacquiao can beat him since he past his prime already that's why he retired.

Spence is really a great boxer and I'm also thinking that he will KO Ugas in less than 10 rounds (my prediction) but it might be a hard fight I think.
Agreed, the career of Manny Pacquiao as a boxer is over, the guy does not seem like the kind of person that is going to return to boxing just to make some money, Manny loved to box and boxing gave everything it could to Manny, but his days are over and now he is concentrated in other aspects of his life like politics, and quite honestly I have no doubts that at some point in time he will become the president of Philippines, so lets hope he can do as good of a job as President of the country as he did as a boxer.
Not only he is busy but he already retired from Boxing. if Spence wins here, there's no reason for him to fight Pacman because he does not hold a belt anymore, the best thing he can do is to challenge Crawford and do a unification match, hope Crawford will also agree.
He does not hold the belt but Pacman is very popular, if Spence would want money, then he will fight Pacman if he returns. It can always happen, one boxer declared retirement then, later on, comes back to fight again, so I would not close that possibility for Pacman as he might need to recover his money if he loss in the election.
He wouldnt really come back for sure in case Pacman would lost his candidacy for president yet there would be lots of criticisms would arise if that decision would happen.Sorry but this is an another topic to talk on.

I agree on the fact that if Spence would want money then fighting  Pacquiao would be ideal but since he had retired already then theres no chance for it to happen.

I could say that Ugas is tough and good but beating up Spence is something like a wall.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 09:17:13 PM

I could say that Ugas is tough and good but beating up Spence is something like a wall.

That's an overstatement but I respect your personal opinion. We can always say that an undefeated fighter is tough to beat but they also has their weakness just like when we think that Ugas could never beat Pacman as Pacman is so fast, but look what happen, it was a complete opposite, Ugas dictated the fight and clearly dominated the Filipino champ.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 09:57:00 PM

That's an overstatement but I respect your personal opinion. We can always say that an undefeated fighter is tough to beat but they also has their weakness just like when we think that Ugas could never beat Pacman as Pacman is so fast, but look what happen, it was a complete opposite, Ugas dictated the fight and clearly dominated the Filipino champ.

I agree that we can never be sure what will happen inside the ring.
But I believe, bookies will still favor Spence here in terms of odds.
With Spence Jr's age and record, he can be considered at his advantage here.
But who knows, Ugas is working on the strategy how to beat Spence in the most unexpected strategy?
So this fight is indeed interesting to look forward to, bet  and watch.
Hamphser

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 11:18:48 PM

I agree that we can never be sure what will happen inside the ring.
But I believe, bookies will still favor Spence here in terms of odds.
With Spence Jr's age and record, he can be considered at his advantage here.
But who knows, Ugas is working on the strategy how to beat Spence in the most unexpected strategy?
So this fight is indeed interesting to look forward to, bet  and watch.
Well, i agree into those points given that nothing is assured as long the fight isnt over yet.We dont know on what Ugas is preparing into which might shock the world if he do takes down Spence

on this one.It might be on less chances but possibility would really be always there but for Spence then he shouldnt take lightly on Ugas yet this one beat up Pacquiao which does simply
means that this man is capable of taking him down too.

Lets see on what would happen on this fight!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 02:48:38 AM

on this one.It might be on less chances but possibility would really be always there but for Spence then he shouldnt take lightly on Ugas yet this one beat up Pacquiao which does simply
means that this man is capable of taking him down too.
We know the ability of Spence and he has a good boxing record, still undefeated. But Ugas also proved on his previous fight with Manny (wherein many people are thinking Manny will going to dominate the ring) that he is stronger thats why he defeated Manny. So we really cant say until Spence and Ugas face each other inside the ring.

Nevertheless its expected that Spence is the favorite in this fight but I'd like to see the strategy of Ugas to win.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 04:29:36 AM

Well, if they have a weakness then how come they're undefeated? Pretty that could've presented as a problem in the first place. I think that being undefeated meant that you know which fights to fight and which one you shouldn't. Pacman isn't undefeated though so that can only mean that there's already a way to defeat him.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 08:21:37 AM

Well, if they have a weakness then how come they're undefeated? Pretty that could've presented as a problem in the first place. I think that being undefeated meant that you know which fights to fight and which one you shouldn't. Pacman isn't undefeated though so that can only mean that there's already a way to defeat him.
It can be said no one have exposed his weakness yet, they're still human right? so no one is perfect. Some undefeated boxer has got exposed, the recent previous fight Lopez vs Kambosos... it's still unbelievable Lopez lose and give all of his belts to Kambosos.

Personally, if you're champion (at least have a belt) and still undefeated... don't cherry picking a boxer, instead fight with a champion too. Because stay in comfort zone will not make him learn anything. Talking about Pacquiao, he lose due to age matter and his leg were tight.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 10:17:57 AM

I think it's just the facts though, no one has beaten Spence so far so maybe that's what his comparison is, like a big wall in front of Ugas. For me, it's not about Pacman's speed in Ugas fight, we all know that Pacman is no longer in his prime and could have lost to Spence if the fight push through. It's that Ugas is the better fighter that night and he was able to negate Pacman's advantage like hand speed and angles.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 12:15:39 PM

I think it's just the facts though, no one has beaten Spence so far so maybe that's what his comparison is, like a big wall in front of Ugas. For me, it's not about Pacman's speed in Ugas fight, we all know that Pacman is no longer in his prime and could have lost to Spence if the fight push through. It's that Ugas is the better fighter that night and he was able to negate Pacman's advantage like hand speed and angles.

Pacman beat a prime Thurman before his fight with Ugas, so you cannot say he is not anymore in his prime because he was the champion if his belt was not stripped due to inactivity since the pandemic hit the world. No excuses, Ugas were the better fighter that time so he has to prove that it was not luck winning against Pacman, so beating Spence should be his big goal.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 12:51:14 PM

Pacman beat a prime Thurman before his fight with Ugas, so you cannot say he is not anymore in his prime because he was the champion if his belt was not stripped due to inactivity since the pandemic hit the world. No excuses, Ugas were the better fighter that time so he has to prove that it was not luck winning against Pacman, so beating Spence should be his big goal.

For sure winning the fight was the ultimate goal of Ugas and even Spence too but the true champion will only reveal once they are already performing the fight. Pacman is such a good fighter during the peak of his career but it doesn't guarantee that he will go to win his fight with Ugas and that's what had happened, Ugas win the fight and we can say that even if he seems to be the underdog at that time he prove to win the fight, and he exceeds the capability of Pacman, and because of this recent victory that he had it leaves him no choice rather than to win this against Spence.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 01:11:51 PM

For sure winning the fight was the ultimate goal of Ugas and even Spence too but the true champion will only reveal once they are already performing the fight. Pacman is such a good fighter during the peak of his career but it doesn't guarantee that he will go to win his fight with Ugas and that's what had happened, Ugas win the fight and we can say that even if he seems to be the underdog at that time he prove to win the fight, and he exceeds the capability of Pacman, and because of this recent victory that he had it leaves him no choice rather than to win this against Spence.

One thing also is he was not ready with Ugas style, he didn't train for it and he could not get in because of his foot problem. We can give credit to Ugas but if Manny was healthy that time, that would be a win for him for sure. Now, we have Ugas getting tested with another tough boxer, let's see if he really belongs to the conversation of champions.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hamphser

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

He would really be having that mindset on which beating up those known and popular and make a name for himself or would increase out his fame and popularity by beating those strong boxers.

Beating Spence would really be a huge step up into his career and thats what makes him that dedicated or serious on beating every boxers along the way.

Spence might be the favorite but odds or chances of possible upset is there.So dont get that confident.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
harizen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 11:14:18 PM

Spence might be the favorite but odds or chances of possible upset is there.So dont get that confident.

Some professional boxers already stated that Ugas has a chance to upset Spence.

They know it more honestly compared to us.

Ugas might beat an already past-prime Pacquiao but that past-prime guy is pulverized lots of prime boxers. It's still a big achievement that he is able to compete with Pacquiao and even defeat him with the preparation of only just 11 days.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1352

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 02:30:36 AM

But as the saying goes, "boxer can grow old overnight", and that's what happen to Manny, he may have beaten Thurman the previous fights, but in Ugas fight, we have seen Manny really getting old and past prime.

But this time, the fight is between two prime fighters and it might be that Spence be the favourite in this fight, but Ugas might surprises us and will give Spence a hard fight.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:46:36 AM

Some professional boxers already stated that Ugas has a chance to upset Spence.

They know it more honestly compared to us.

It's because Ugas is really that good that's why those boxers predicted that he can a chance to upset Spence. Specially he is high on the momentum of winning against Manny and then Spence coming off from an operation.

Ugas might beat an already past-prime Pacquiao but that past-prime guy is pulverized lots of prime boxers. It's still a big achievement that he is able to compete with Pacquiao and even defeat him with the preparation of only just 11 days.

Whatever the argument it, still Manny that the beat. The guy is a legend already and Ugas winning against him is something special and no one can take away anything from Ugas. He did his thing and proved that he can fight anyone in this division.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 04:58:53 AM

One thing also is he was not ready with Ugas style, he didn't train for it and he could not get in because of his foot problem. We can give credit to Ugas but if Manny was healthy that time, that would be a win for him for sure. Now, we have Ugas getting tested with another tough boxer, let's see if he really belongs to the conversation of champions.
Let's accept the reality that Manny Pacquiao is old enough to face Ugas , He has lot of time to prepare and practice for the fight so it is the reality that Manny lose in that fight because he cannot afford winning against Yordenis Ugas.

I am a Manny pacquiao supporter but I also Knew that he is in the right position to Quit or retire as Boxing is not a eprmanent career and cannot hold long time .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 06:25:00 AM

Let's accept the reality that Manny Pacquiao is old enough to face Ugas , He has lot of time to prepare and practice for the fight so it is the reality that Manny lose in that fight because he cannot afford winning against Yordenis Ugas.
I am a Manny pacquiao supporter but I also Knew that he is in the right position to Quit or retire as Boxing is not a eprmanent career and cannot hold long time .

His last fight was actually the best fight to retire because he give it all he can and he stayed standing despite he is taking those power punches from Ugas. Unlike some great champions in the past, they were forced to retire because of certain injuries, or they were knocked out by their younger opponents. compared to what has happened to Manny, he was so lucky that he hasn't suffered any serious injury even though he was like a punching bag out there. His era is finally over and that is just how life goes, another boxer will shine that will gonna take his place soon.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 09:38:02 AM

Mikey Garcia share his thought about the fight. Clearly, he thinks Errol Spence has the advantage because of style but like Shawn Porter's own view regarding the fight, he also believes that Ugas has a chance to make an upset. That's how they looked at Ugas, unlike others that underestimated him.

These boxers know well each other and somehow I like to refer to their own view We will wait for some expert boxing analysis from popular ones then from there, let's compare their fearless forecast.

Errol Spence Jr has been warned his unification bout with Yordenis Ugas is a 'dangerous fight'.

Some look at Ugas as dangerous fighter since many look at his past fight where he makes a huge win against Pacquaio and for sure he can also do the same with Spence Jr. I believe both of them will give us an exciting match so no wonder that this will be a bloody one knowing that both of them want to prove that they are strong also want to retain their current good records.

yes you are right that the last fight of Ugas  against manny pacman pacquaio is a huge and he win that match. but In this fight against spence I don't think so Ugas can knockdown spence But I think he has a chance to win all he need is to develop his fighting skills and what he do to manny pacquaio. ugas must trained hard for this fight cause we all know that spence  is not just easy opponent he has a standing of zero losses in his carreer so we can not predict this fight if who will win.

That is unexpected win and nobody see that coming since Ugas fighting style is so great since he have good reflexes and power that's why he able to win on his fight with Pacquaio. Also for sure he will train hard on this fight since he will became more famous once he defeat Spence on this bout. I feel more excited to see this match up  Grin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:58:34 AM

Mikey Garcia share his thought about the fight. Clearly, he thinks Errol Spence has the advantage because of style but like Shawn Porter's own view regarding the fight, he also believes that Ugas has a chance to make an upset. That's how they looked at Ugas, unlike others that underestimated him.

These boxers know well each other and somehow I like to refer to their own view We will wait for some expert boxing analysis from popular ones then from there, let's compare their fearless forecast.

Errol Spence Jr has been warned his unification bout with Yordenis Ugas is a 'dangerous fight'.

Some look at Ugas as dangerous fighter since many look at his past fight where he makes a huge win against Pacquaio and for sure he can also do the same with Spence Jr. I believe both of them will give us an exciting match so no wonder that this will be a bloody one knowing that both of them want to prove that they are strong also want to retain their current good records.

yes you are right that the last fight of Ugas  against manny pacman pacquaio is a huge and he win that match. but In this fight against spence I don't think so Ugas can knockdown spence But I think he has a chance to win all he need is to develop his fighting skills and what he do to manny pacquaio. ugas must trained hard for this fight cause we all know that spence  is not just easy opponent he has a standing of zero losses in his carreer so we can not predict this fight if who will win.

That is unexpected win and nobody see that coming since Ugas fighting style is so great since he have good reflexes and power that's why he able to win on his fight with Pacquaio. Also for sure he will train hard on this fight since he will became more famous once he defeat Spence on this bout. I feel more excited to see this match up  Grin.

Both of them has something to proved, Spence wanted to remain on top of this division, while Ugas wanted to show that his win is no fluke against Pacman.

And this is a great style matchup, both can be aggressive and can also play defensive and then be a counter puncher so this is really a great fight in paper although Spence will be the favorite but it will be more closer that we anticipated it to be.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:32:42 PM

Both of them has something to proved, Spence wanted to remain on top of this division, while Ugas wanted to show that his win is no fluke against Pacman.

And this is a great style matchup, both can be aggressive and can also play defensive and then be a counter puncher so this is really a great fight in paper although Spence will be the favorite but it will be more closer that we anticipated it to be.

Spence is not as active as Ugas, that's another thing to consider also although Spence is very good on paper we upset happen like what happened with the games between Ugas and Pacman. If the odds of Ugas will be so undervalued, then I might change my mind and will put my bet on Ugas, I'm sure he will not go down easily if he losses in the fight.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: