Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: staking  (Read 153 times)
kevinelmer (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 03:31:08 AM

Hello, I come to recommend a new innovation and new ideas to invest in whenstaking.com the token is very high with 2000% easily for its games made in unreal engine and a pre-release of gta in real life from nfts with whenstaking invests 10,000 dollars in a year with an APR of 85% they give you 85% automatically example 10,000 $ 1 year automatically 8500 dollars of return you only save 15% of 100% of your capital the truth is that I am supporting it because they are very good luck luck
  Smiley
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:57:35 AM

Hello, I come to recommend a new innovation and new ideas to invest in whenstaking.com the token is very high with 2000% easily for its games made in unreal engine and a pre-release of gta in real life from nfts with whenstaking invests 10,000 dollars in a year with an APR of 85% they give you 85% automatically example 10,000 $ 1 year automatically 8500 dollars of return you only save 15% of 100% of your capital the truth is that I am supporting it because they are very good luck luck
  Smiley
Is there a way to check the website without logging in?

What's their token? The APR is too good to be true for me and if it's a project that isn't that known much, they're really going to give that much APR for the investors to find them out.

And likely when a lot have been investing already, the rate goes down. But with that example of yours, I'll be good and safe putting that to bitcoin.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 01:39:14 PM

Smiley

I guess that was pretty attractive returns imagine 2000% APY, but honestly speaking it's not easy to trust on any projects that give such high returns like staking, so it's better to take a little study on that offer before anyone else proceeds to invest. just to make sure that it's real and not a too good to be true offer. it's a real talk because there are many scamming activities in the crypto industry lately.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:30:36 PM

Geez, investing $10,000 in staking will be too risky unless you have a lot of money that you will not use for anything, even if you can give an APR of 85% to people. I will not risk using that big amount to just invest in a website that I do not know about before instead, I use it for trading. If that site is big like Binance, then I think I will be okay to use the money to staking on that exchange but still, I do not want to use too big money.

You should explain more about your website so we do not have to register just to see what is about your website. We need to think many times before we decide to use your website to staking.

Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:42:11 PM

Geez, investing $10,000 in staking will be too risky unless you have a lot of money that you will not use for anything, even if you can give an APR of 85% to people. I will not risk using that big amount to just invest in a website that I do not know about before instead, I use it for trading. If that site is big like Binance, then I think I will be okay to use the money to staking on that exchange but still, I do not want to use too big money.

You should explain more about your website so we do not have to register just to see what is about your website. We need to think many times before we decide to use your website to staking.
I know someone who have 200,000$ in staking since 2020 and today he has alot more money, I think the trick is the bigger your money the higher your reward all you have to do is use reliable staking source like trust wallet or binance exchange

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 03:06:22 PM

Smiley
1. Just by seeing the APR is already a no-no for me. There are many websites that are offering way higher but..
2. APR is high but the website isn't that popular and to risk $10,000?? No-no for me still.
3. I'd rather invest and stake my money into something that has lower risk but lower reward but at least I know for a fact that my funds is safe and the chances of being scammed is low.

Overall, lack of information and posting like this doesn't attract investors unless there are some newbies out there who got attracted by that huge APR and that 2000% there. Good luck though in recommending that website.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 03:12:29 PM

Smiley
GTA in real life? which is beyond the imagination bro and no legit staking platform will ever give you more than 10% APY so which is enough to conclude that you are talking about a scam site and literally you want to promote them with such useless idea.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:28:41 PM

investing by staking tokens is indeed very good for the long term because we will benefit when we hold some tokens on the service provider platform but when opening the website that you provide there is only a menu to login and is it very safe to use a website like that? invest in the platform because we also need to know how many tokens we can bet on the platform.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3217

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 04:47:35 PM

I know someone who have 200,000$ in staking since 2020 and today he has alot more money, I think the trick is the bigger your money the higher your reward all you have to do is use reliable staking source like trust wallet or binance exchange

Do you know someone personally and you saw that money in the staking or you just heard somewhere over the internet? almost every coin is being pumped unjustifiably, and from there come to the stories of billionaires overnight. the reality is always something different.
In theory, it is possible for people who's stake some of the major coins like Dash, Zen etc... but APR there is only 4-6%. all over 10-13% annually is unreal.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 05:31:51 PM

Smiley
Do you think putting those mathematical figures will get a lot of people interested? Nah! If anything, I think it will make a lot more get suspicious that's it's a ponzi. For all its worth, I don't think those figures you have there are feasible. It's just a gimmick to hook users in. Except you prove to us with real testimony or vouch from a trusted member here, I take it that what you've there sounds fishy. It's too good to be true.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 05:44:52 PM

Those returns are too good to be true  Grin even if they are true I'm sure this project will turn scam later, I'd rather stake other popular altcoins like Luna, BnB, OMG and many others because their returns are reasonable

cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:21:09 PM

Explore the gas-free Aurora network within the Near Protocol ecosystem. Several large platforms with total TVL of about $ 400 million have already been launched. Inside them, you can find APR from 1000-2000%. Recently, the WannaSwap token (connected to the Aurora network) made 40x in 2 days and did not lower the APR. This is amazing, besides there are no fees and transactions are instant.
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:16:33 PM

Those returns are too good to be true  Grin even if they are true I'm sure this project will turn scam later,
They could easily run away taking other gullible people's money. It's hard to sustain a business model like that unless they keep getting new investments constantly. Whoever created this project should be transparent on where they will get the money to reward stakers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:17:10 PM

There are still good rewards to be had yield farming and staking. It may not be DEFI summer anymore where the gains are ridiculous but take Traderjoe on avalanche for example. The AVAX chain is exploding and you can stake JOE and then farm xJOE for around 50% APY. Was much higher but the more people pile in the lower it gets. There are still plenty of other pools and farms available that produce well over 200% APY. If you dont want to risk alot and want something more reasonable you could look at staking ALGO on the governance program and return around 20%. Plenty of options out there that are sustainable.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 01:37:31 AM

I don't doubt the op but with the amount invested, it seems that this is not a small value, being left alone for a year without being able to do anything, even though on the way we might need the funds. I agree with you apart from that op has more funds and is not afraid to put it there because there are other funds that can still be used.

The site you say, maybe I just found out about it might be true and have tried it, but for other people it might be too risky to put it in a place that is not well known and has a good reputation and is recognized as you say on Binance, so that fear can be avoided . It is clear that with that amount of funds, all must prepare what steps will be taken before committing.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 02:32:23 AM

That is my point. Unless he uses reliable staking sources such as what you mention, it will be too risky for him just to stake his big money on that source. I can not imagine what if the source scam in overnight. He will lose all of his money.

I don't doubt the op but with the amount invested, it seems that this is not a small value, being left alone for a year without being able to do anything, even though on the way we might need the funds. I agree with you apart from that op has more funds and is not afraid to put it there because there are other funds that can still be used.

The site you say, maybe I just found out about it might be true and have tried it, but for other people it might be too risky to put it in a place that is not well known and has a good reputation and is recognized as you say on Binance, so that fear can be avoided . It is clear that with that amount of funds, all must prepare what steps will be taken before committing.

I guess he has a lot of money besides that money he used for staking. If I were him, maybe I would not take that risk because I can not manage my emotion with the worst thing. Maybe I will put some money for staking and use the rest to trade. I am staking on Binance and so far, I think it is still safe for people to stake their coins, even for newbies who want to earn rewards from staking. But they can not have a decent reward if they do not stake in a big amount. Be careful when you want to stake and only use the money you can afford.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 02:55:58 AM

Anybody could create a thread here with a website that promises heavenly returns. Of course I am not saying that you are a scammer. But if this is all that you've got, you could very well be considered one. Take note that what you are offering here is something many would easily consider too good to be true. So you need to give us something more.

Would you care to provide us any kind of proof that this is true? Yours is the burden because 99.99% of this kind of offer is a scam. And you are a newbie. You have to understand that.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:07:12 AM

Those returns are too good to be true  Grin even if they are true I'm sure this project will turn scam later, I'd rather stake other popular altcoins like Luna, BnB, OMG and many others because their returns are reasonable
And I don't think it will be a problem as long as the project party is still able to apply a good return, then taking advantage of it is a very extraordinary thing and when it's a Scam later, then just leave it without having to think about it again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:45:11 AM

Explore the gas-free Aurora network within the Near Protocol ecosystem. Several large platforms with total TVL of about $ 400 million have already been launched. Inside them, you can find APR from 1000-2000%. Recently, the WannaSwap token (connected to the Aurora network) made 40x in 2 days and did not lower the APR. This is amazing, besides there are no fees and transactions are instant.
Your talking about DODO right? Cause I saw something about DODO launching on Aurora via Twitter, it's really nice seeing such, if Aurora is able to attract more big DeFi platforms such as DODO I believe it would be the next big L2   in the crypto space, have tested the feelers transactions and everything was really smooth, loved it Smiley.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 06:38:24 AM

You should have mentioned the token name so we can review whether the token has really good APR %. I think it's annual percentage byy that's computation seems not accurate. Staking is big, possibly on the few days or start of the pool. Normally we can experience a huge percentage but as time many already staking it would go down and started to reduce and the computation might possibly change too.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: