Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your most anticipated project for 2022  (Read 429 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 04:29:18 PM

So....2022 maybe will be a crazy wolrd with Ntfs ,METAVERSE,SANDBOX,MOBOX,etc. All new names for a new year.

Are some projects and games that move some hearts .

Post yours .

Everywhere I am writing about that in 2022, in my opinion, the metaverse, play2earn industry and, in general, virtual reality projects will develop the most. However, there is one more project that I think is still very undervalued, and that is COSMOS (ATOM). I think that in the near future (maybe even in 2022) it may change the view of the entire cryptocurrency market.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 05:54:56 PM

So....2022 maybe will be a crazy wolrd with Ntfs ,METAVERSE,SANDBOX,MOBOX,etc. All new names for a new year.

New projects do not really excite me, I am an old schooler who follows the market a bit later because I want to see how things are going after a while and not as soon as they start.

For example, all the things that got famous in 2021? I will be looking into them in 2022. You may think that I am too late and they already gone up, but as you should know in crypto world things keep going up if they are "good".

Would I be late if I invested after a year to btc? to eth? to ltc? to sol? To any coin that has been in the top 30 right now after a single year?

So, investing after a whole year is still not too late, sure I am also not early but also not late. Some have been great, some have been horrible, I will check the great ones and will decide to invest or not based on how it did in the past year and also their fundamentals and the roadmap that they have.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 06:12:07 PM

Judging by all the news about metaverse I have been reading from the news outlets I followed, metervase is just getting started, we are still at the early stage of things, most of the Metaverse projects of 2021 are just on name only, they haven't developed their p2e games just yet, so imagine when these games have been fully developed with millions of p2e players, it will be massive,
Lots of talks about web3 projects too, perhaps another trend for this year, these 2 niches should not be ignored.
Razanm90

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 10:34:53 PM

Post yours .

I am sure that this year we will see some interesting NFT projects for investment. I am involved in one interesting NFT-based game "reptile chronicles" with unique lore and really good arts. Have you heard about this?
Trebz28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

WAGMI

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 01:33:43 PM

I don't want to sound biased but man, Casper Network (CSPR) is just waiting around the corner. When the market heals from this sudden crash, I'm sure that Casper Network will be one of those projects that will take off. Take a look and read more here: https://casper.network  Wink

Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 02:01:20 PM

I also saved the NFT of the Mobox game, last month was busy. I still have one NFT. I still register selling pictures of punk kids. It's actually interesting, but it took me a while to sell it on Binance. Smiley

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
andyou1234

Activity: 1009
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 04:14:19 PM

Judging by all the news about metaverse I have been reading from the news outlets I followed, metervase is just getting started, we are still at the early stage of things, most of the Metaverse projects of 2021 are just on name only, they haven't developed their p2e games just yet, so imagine when these games have been fully developed with millions of p2e players, it will be massive,
Lots of talks about web3 projects too, perhaps another trend for this year, these 2 niches should not be ignored.

Yes, I really agree with you, that the Metaverse project is very worthy of anticipation at this time, because this project is the choice of most crypto users who like games, even though currently Metaverse is still in the development stage, but its growth is very fast compared to new projects the other, I am very optimistic that if the crypto market increases, the metaverse will grow even more.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:01:36 PM

I expect that LTC should get their deserved place very soon. I know that people do not expect much from it and I know that people want to see a coin that has some flash and flair to it, and LTC seems quite boring to many people but at the same time we are talking about one of the oldest ones and I loved it for 10 years now.

Let's see what happens but I do believe that it will not get to where it should be at fourth place, I always expected it to be 1-btc, 2-eth, 3-bnb, 4-ltc but it will not be that big by the looks of it. I hope it at least reaches to top 10, with all these shitty coins in top 10, LTC could totally get there when the others drop which they will eventually as all the other shitty top 10s in history did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: