Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR SALE] GUNNAR OFFICE EMISSARY SILVER - LTC  (Read 666 times)
jamieb81 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:40:09 AM

Hi,

I'm selling these brand new only worn once GUNNAR OFFICE EMISSARY

I guess my head is just too full of unnecessary and thus too big to fit them properly.

Don't miss any trade, trade even faster with even better sharp vision, troll even better on BTCT you wont miss a word.

I'm in Spain but I'll ship worldwide, insured possible for extra moolah

Escrow welcome if you can tell me how to as I've never done that before.

price 5.5 LTC with basic shipping included.

( I wont be held responsible for any custom duties or any other stuff )

Any questions just ask!

DETAILS : EMISSARY Squared off lenses for an angular look, GUNNAR EMISSARY computer eyewear is inspired by the past with an eye toward the future.
Balanced spring hinges and adjustable floating nose pads provide full comfort fit for a modern classic.

TYPE: Computer

FIT: Medium

MATERIAL: Aluminum/Magnesium Alloy

FILTERS: Adjustable nose pads Asian fit

LENS BENEFITS: The proprietary lens shape protects your eyes from drying air currents Specifically tuned focusing power improves detail for clearer vision Amber lens tint filters out harsh artificial light to reduce eye strain and improve contrast Protective lens coatings include anti-reflective properties to reduce glare

FRAME BENEFITS: Lightweight aluminum/magnesium frame construction provides strength and optical stability Adjustable nose pads properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place Internal hidden springs flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head shapes Unique semi-rimless frame design minimizes peripheral distractions

NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:11:06 PM

Do you feel any differance with the googles on ?

And how much did you buy them for ?
jamieb81 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:18:04 PM

Hi, yes there is a big difference indeed.

it's a bit weird in the begging because the lenses make everything a bit more yellow, but after a few minutes you don't notice this no more

and it's much more resting for the eye, you get less dry eyes as well.

You can look up reviews on internet there are alot of positive reviews, many gamers use these glasses too.

I paid almost 100€ for them because I bought them in USA a while ago, so glasses + customs + shipping...

now I have them lying around in a drawer since a while so better make someone else happy with these  Wink
NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:36:56 PM

Hi, yes there is a big difference indeed.

it's a bit weird in the begging because the lenses make everything a bit more yellow, but after a few minutes you don't notice this no more

and it's much more resting for the eye, you get less dry eyes as well.

You can look up reviews on internet there are alot of positive reviews, many gamers use these glasses too.

I paid almost 100€ for them because I bought them in USA a while ago, so glasses + customs + shipping...

now I have them lying around in a drawer since a while so better make someone else happy with these  Wink
Okei...  looks like a really good offer.

I will defently buy some gunners one day, but I think I will go for another model.

Hope you get some luck with the sale ^^
jamieb81 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:43:07 PM

your're welcome and thanks
Warning__3

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:47:26 PM

OR you could just install F.lux and have the screen yellowish instead of buying 70 euros worth of eyewear Tongue

jamieb81 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:49:22 PM

OR you could just install F.lux and have the screen yellowish instead of buying 70 euros worth of eyewear Tongue

you can't install F.lux on your TV if you're a Gamer, and that's were these eyewear are also compatible for :p
Warning__3

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:51:53 PM

you can't install F.lux on your TV if you're a Gamer, and that's were these eyewear are also compatible for :p
Aah, of cuz! didn't think about tv's Tongue

jamieb81 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:11:35 PM

Aah, of cuz! didn't think about tv's Tongue

hehe np, you can also take them to the cinema or even wear them for night driving glasses, works real good. Maybe you have seen

those special yellow night driving shades.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: