Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 313 times)
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 11:00:14 PM

Shiba is reliable for long term but that doesn't make shiba a better bitcoin intact they aren't even close, shiba isn't fully decentralized and bitcoin is, shiba started as a meme coin and now it's going metaverse, the best challenger is doge coin not bitcoin
I would say the opposite. Shiba is indeed very good but it's not for the long term. Coins like this shiba are not suitable for long term because it will just be a waste of time.
otherwise you just need to make the right momentum and placement there.
to be profitable is true when we can be in the right position it is profitable but for the long term the answer is no

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 11:09:53 PM

Came by this post on Twitter by the so claimed shiba founder.

I dont know if i should laugh or to cry...

Of course, every developer praises their project and believes in its success (otherwise, such projects should definitely be avoided).
As for SHIBA, it was very successful last year, but in this statement he was definitely driven by his imagination. I think he should get back to earth as fast possible, because he's definitely gone too far.
King is only one! Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 11:16:54 PM

Shiba is reliable for long term but that doesn't make shiba a better bitcoin intact they aren't even close, shiba isn't fully decentralized and bitcoin is, shiba started as a meme coin and now it's going metaverse, the best challenger is doge coin not bitcoin
I don't know whether buying shiba at this time for long term investment is too late or not because the price of shiba has experienced a very significant price increase in the near future. I personally am not too sure about long term investment in shiba because in my opinion all meme coins are not suitable for long term investment and more suitable for short term investment or day trading.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 11:20:52 PM

I don't know whether buying shiba at this time for long term investment is too late or not because the price of shiba has experienced a very significant price increase in the near future. I personally am not too sure about long term investment in shiba because in my opinion all meme coins are not suitable for long term investment and more suitable for short term investment or day trading.

Quite hard to really go into meme coin because their lifespan is questionable. What if the dev team behind this abandon in no time or disappear once he got what he wants? Then, your tokens will be worthless. So if in case you will buy some, make sure it is the amount that you can very well afford to lose. Because investing on this type of project is unreliable. You can never compare it with btc though.
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 11:22:28 PM

In fact, Chiba has made good profits for everyone who invested in 6 zeros, but it does not have an advantage to compete with the king of Bitcoin. In the past, there were many currencies that achieved an important rating on the CMC but did not hold for long. That's what I think will happen with this meme Cry!!!
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 11:25:58 PM

Let people claim himself or what he owns as what others. Well, actually Bitcoin becomes so interesting that makes many other projects claim that they may be the next or the alternatives of Bitcoin.
And we know  that it is not easy. And about what Shiba Inu founder claims, let it be. But I personally will let it go, just forget and never hear what he says or claim. So  far, Shiba inu is the alternative of Doge. But not to Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: