Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing First Web 3.0 meme platform  (Read 107 times)
Openmemeio (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:39:47 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2022, 03:13:39 PM by Openmemeio

We want to introduce OpenMeme.io – It is the First Web 3.0 meme platform where everyone can create memes and mint them into NFT’s. It will allows to confirm their ownership, build their brands, get rewards from community participation, and finally trade their work for cryptocurrency.

Idea is simple:
  • Create and mint the meme
  • Wait for the meme to be approved by community to finnaly land on the main page
  • Earn the OMC (OpenMeme token) if the meme is seen on the Main page
  • Trade or keep the meme for yourself

The best memes can become the meme of the day, month or a year and get even more OMC. In short, we want to make the creators meme superstars.

What do you think about this project?
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 04:30:06 PM

All marketplace platforms such as opensea, they can accommodate all types of NFT and you just type the hashtag #meme in the search field for this category. Why do we need it to be separate? And you say "requires admin approval", that is closer to abuse of rights.

Anyway, projects related to memes in my opinion will have no prospects at all in the future. But maybe I'm wrong, I just see new useless meme projects launched every day.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
saxydev

Activity: 429
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 02:54:05 PM

All marketplace platforms such as opensea, they can accommodate all types of NFT and you just type the hashtag #meme in the search field for this category. Why do we need it to be separate? And you say "requires admin approval", that is closer to abuse of rights.

Anyway, projects related to memes in my opinion will have no prospects at all in the future. But maybe I'm wrong, I just see new useless meme projects launched every day.

Because he is specific on a niche where openseas just allows any type of nft's to be published, as he mentioned he is looking for the community or the admins to approve them so we have consense here and the scams of nft's can be avoided
dimekg

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 12:21:51 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2022, 10:42:00 PM by Mr. Big

You are right and wrong Smiley There are houndreds of meme projects launched every day since 2009, 99% of them are worthless Wink most of them are created by random dudes who wants to create fast and cheap projects and earn some money. They think that posting random memes will generate traffic for them and make them popular, but it doesnt work like this.

I am founder of many european top meme communities and websites, we generate billions of pageviews around memes and we know how to do it (since 2009). In my opinion memes need to evolve around blockchain-nft, and help users to get incentives from their work.

Let's talk this use case: you create super popular meme and it goes viral. What do you have from it? Nothing, almost no popularity for you (only your meme is popular), no money - because you dont earn from advertisment (but 9gag and my websites earn from advertisment, but we dont share with you, because it's almost impossible in web 2.0).

And let's have example here: singers earn money every time their song is played on radio or spotify. Why meme creators can't have the same?

Another example: you created amazing funny meme around some event. Lots of people likes it, they can vote for your meme, and you can get commision from blockchain smartcontract for your meme.

NFT allows to create economy around memes, and you can create meme-economy only around big meme community. It is not possible on opensea, because people dont go there to watch memes.

This is what openmeme.io is about, creating huge meme community, start paying users for memes, let user trade memes, allow to track memes and users who created them, make memecreators popular and improve quality of memes. There is no website in the world which pays for creating memes, we will be first one.

ps.
we are not starting from blank page.
we will integrate few millions UU with openmeme.io - all of our projects we have as group since 2009. Our users generate around 3000 memes per day, 500k votes per day and 25k comments each day. Imagine if I give them tokens for what they already do.

why there is need for admin on freshly launched nft-meme community?

Because you cannot make transition into DAO from day 1, because community needs to evolve and become super active, you can only make great DAO and governance after community understands project. That's why we need to be admin for few years, and then create dao and governance around openmeme.io
There will be too many problem to solve, and community will not be ready for it since day 0. Everything takes time.

redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 12:54:41 PM

Web3, otherwise called Web 3.0 or the Semantic Web, is another advancement in the manner in which the web works that is gradually been conceptualized and created since the mid-2000s. In a Web 3.0 model of the web, the HTML-based World Wide Web, which is likewise called Web 2.0/Web2, would be decentralized and not worked through explicit organizations and sites which control client information straightforwardly, similar to web-based media stages and web indexes, among others. A Web3 model would be decentralized utilizing a worldwide trap of information comprising of machines that can cycle complex semantics in human language to more readily streamline how various bits of information are associated with respect to the comparable topic.
yeah,, you make your point  Grin Grin
the title said the first web 3.0 for meme platform Shocked Shocked
but when I open that website. what i see only makes me disappointed
dimekg

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:28:21 PM

Web3, otherwise called Web 3.0 or the Semantic Web, is another advancement in the manner in which the web works that is gradually been conceptualized and created since the mid-2000s. In a Web 3.0 model of the web, the HTML-based World Wide Web, which is likewise called Web 2.0/Web2, would be decentralized and not worked through explicit organizations and sites which control client information straightforwardly, similar to web-based media stages and web indexes, among others. A Web3 model would be decentralized utilizing a worldwide trap of information comprising of machines that can cycle complex semantics in human language to more readily streamline how various bits of information are associated with respect to the comparable topic.
yeah,, you make your point  Grin Grin
the title said the first web 3.0 for meme platform Shocked Shocked
but when I open that website. what i see only makes me disappointed
What do you mean, what is dissapointing? can you be more specific please.  This is landing page for coming soon platform.
By web 3.0 we means that you will own memes, not platform, the memes will be a nft tokens which belongs to user and they can do with them whatever they want.
Your wallet will hold nft's, not our platform. We want to provide community, tools, rewards, basic economy around memes -rest is in the hand of community.
it's huge difference. Not mentioning dao and governance which are also a part of web 3.0. Code will be open-sourced as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: