Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: El Salvador celebrate 21st of December 21 with 21 Bitcoin  (Read 432 times)
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 01:35:49 PM

Currently El Salvador government is analyzing their perspective and what the future holds for their investment and infrastructure development, when you talk about the Bitcoin city and how it intends to affect the budget of the nation for some time.

I think they have done it before they've investment on bitcoin since late last year.

And now I would say that it's hard to see wherein they are right or wrong with their investment before the price seems to be going down hard again that they might be losing money in their investment just saying.

Anyhow, I would say that El Salvador might be a good use case on how good bitcoin could really be a hedge specially long term (we can't judge them for holding just for a short amount of time, maybe we will see a clearer picture in the next halving, and bull run).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: