Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to turn 100 xrp to 1000 xrp  (Read 206 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 11:16:15 PM

how i can turn 100 xrp to 1000 xrp

On a sheet of paper, it is enough to add zero Smiley

Seriously, if it were easy to achieve such a return on investment, we would all be millionaires by now.

Theoretically it is possible, but you will need a lot of luck. I think it would be quite an interesting idea to look for a new, dynamically developing project from the Play2earn industry. Earning games grow incredibly fast. Check the chart for example https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/axie-infinity

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2022, 09:05:27 AM

On a sheet of paper, it is enough to add zero Smiley

Seriously, if it were easy to achieve such a return on investment, we would all be millionaires by now.

Theoretically it is possible, but you will need a lot of luck. I think it would be quite an interesting idea to look for a new, dynamically developing project from the Play2earn industry. Earning games grow incredibly fast. Check the chart for example https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/axie-infinity

Actually this is true and no one will really tell on how it works if this is truly true since for sure the person who knows how to make it will just keep it for theirselves so that there will be no intervention and there methods will not be killed nor be spammed by many people, but I believes there's no something like this is true especially if we talk about getting an easy one.

Earning thru p2e is one of the best option right now so if I where the new investors I will go on this and skip those people who say they can earn by doing simple task or doing nothing.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 12:19:08 PM

It is not Easy , it is not that simply.

and first of all, never expect that to be done in a matter of short time because it is far away from happening .

Learn how to trade,  learn which coins is best to invest, but never think that x10 can easily be taken because you will only fail mostly .

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: