Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a quick warning to all investors  (Read 144 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 05:02:57 PM

If BTC manages to pull off another good price surge just be ready to pull some profits because that could be the last surge to unlocking the real bear market that everyone thinks it's never going to happen again, we seem to be too forgetting, when bull market comes it always feel like it's here to stay and when bear market comes it always feel like it's the end, don't get too carried away
to be honest i can't understand what you're saying. But one thing is for sure based on what i understand. Wherein bitcoin will not fell into the very dip because there's always a strong support, unless if whales want to see bitcoin or the crypto market fall because for sure it's not possible to happen. And that's what we called manipulation.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 05:32:29 PM

If BTC manages to pull off another good price surge just be ready to pull some profits because that could be the last surge to unlocking the real bear market that everyone thinks it's never going to happen again, we seem to be too forgetting, when bull market comes it always feel like it's here to stay and when bear market comes it always feel like it's the end, don't get too carried away
to be honest i can't understand what you're saying. But one thing is for sure based on what i understand. Wherein bitcoin will not fell into the very dip because there's always a strong support, unless if whales want to see bitcoin or the crypto market fall because for sure it's not possible to happen. And that's what we called manipulation.
Even though the whales want something like that, frankly, I really doubt whether it can happen or not because it really needs fud and all kinds of ways that would not be unthinkable to drop bitcoin.
indeed some time ago it had made bitcoin shaky with fud and various news that cornered bitcoin but this was only temporary, after that bitcoin returned to its original place even made their new ath and this is of course very good.
and even now it seems they will make some news so that it looks like bitcoin will fall even though it is a spike to the next stage

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: