Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find Airdrop or ICO project?  (Read 631 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 10:57:04 AM

how to check scam or real...
I wonder why no one has posted this links that pertains to identifying airdrop or some kind of ICO.

- 🌍 Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively. ✔

Also, keep in mind that penetrators has also found a way to drain your wallet using airdrops which is kinda new method in which hackers does not need to have your private keys in order to steal your assets.

- [Scam Alert] Beware of Airdrops that will drain tokens out of your address

Just to be safe though, you can just use a throwaway wallet when you are going to participate in airdrop to avoid such incidents.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 08:50:48 PM

I want to know how to find airdrop or ICO project...how to check scam or real and how much profit airdrop can make...and if u have experience about airdrop or ico things can u share this exp in here:Smiley
I have to say bounties section here is as godo as any if you really want to earn something meaningful. Most of them already have a pre-sale coming up or already past their presale stage, so you need to look at that. If you are getting free airdrop there is a 99.99% chance that it will be something worthless whereas if you are investing into a new project then the bounty section here is filled with them.

I am not saying that you need to work for them, you could do that if you want to and earn something, but you could also check when their presale is and when their release date is and their whole roadmap and whitepaper and all of that will be there. So, you will find something you can invest and brand new.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 09:14:10 PM

I want to know how to find airdrop or ICO project...how to check scam or real and how much profit airdrop can make...and if u have experience about airdrop or ico things can u share this exp in here:Smiley
Same old questions every time. I believe that this question has been asked and answered several times in this forum. If you’re looking for legit ICO to be part of, the first thing that you have to look into is the team that are running the ICO.  It is very important that you get to know who the team are and what they are all about. If it’s a team that’s hiding their identity, then that’s an issue.

You have to avoid any project that seems too shady,. Try to check out their social media platforms and get to know each member of the team and if they what they claim to be,by checking how well that their profiles matches what they have said on their website. If it doesn’t seem like they are really who they claim to be, then you should avoid the project. The next thing is that you should learn more about that project, read the whitepaper.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 06:49:55 AM

If you wanna find legit airdrop and then you can try to follow CMC or participate in the even that already published by CMC. You can also find the list of upcoming airdrop through some legit sites as well. The problem is how good your analyzation to make sure you will not be wasting your time for airdrop. If you have enough money you can try to do various activities related to the swap or sign up on the platform that was potentially doing an airdrop. I have been receiving some airdrops a few days ago like SOS, TNS and many more. These airdrop needs a lot of effort but if you can do that properly and you will get bunch of money.
The participants of SOS and TNS airdrop have been getting decent money from using the platforms. You can try to do this to get legit airdrop but identifying which platforms that will be issuing its tokens to the market.
Dapp radar was also doing airdrop in the past.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 06:55:15 AM

There is a lot of ICO and airdrop you can find it in either bounty board or in the announcement section but there is a lot of ways to look for ICO and airdrop. One helpful way is by looking at the Twitter where most of the announcements were made on it as well as looking for news and articles about upcoming project and possible Airdrop as well as initial review and insight about the project.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 07:00:57 AM

Getting the scenario to know a scam project is good, and you can get aquatinted to know it perfectly if you are consistent in the community, because noticing an airdrop that the project is in shambles can only take place by scrutinizing or perusing into the site and research for the development of the project by making different inquiring, from the observation and what the site trying to put you through, you will be able to know if the airdrop is scam or real project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:04:33 AM

As I know coinmarket cap has a tab where they show new startup projects that's token sale is going to happen in the future. Many new projects listed their project there so that could be a good place to find new startup projects. They have an airdrop section also. You can Use another platform called dappradder. This platform actually operates with dapps so you can track every new project there also along with the latest crypto market update.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:45:15 AM

There is a lot of ICO and airdrop you can find it in either bounty board or in the announcement section but there is a lot of ways to look for ICO and airdrop. One helpful way is by looking at the Twitter where most of the announcements were made on it as well as looking for news and articles about upcoming project and possible Airdrop as well as initial review and insight about the project.
This forum and joining in telegram groups that are active in the discussion about bounties or airdrop can be a big help. Before I just follow threads here in the bounty section to see if there are campaigns that also run bounties, unlike before that by just registering we can gain in airdrop now can be too troublesome so better join only on projects that have a good background and review, better find related threads about them here in forum.
Yes, by joining this forum and with telegram groups related to airdrops or bounties it is very helpful to get the latest information,
actually it comes back to the preferences of each person because in this day and age it is easy to find information

cardholder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:51:45 AM

finding the airdrop that is worth your time and commitment has been a controversial topic over time, some out there primarily use people to draw traffic to their project but fails to meet up with their own side of the bargain. though one can actually find good airdrops and ICO projects here on bitcointalk forum and twitter but in anything you do always use the Russian proverb "trust but verify" and DYOR    
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 08:47:22 PM

I also found a lot of airdrops on the telegram channel, namely airdropfinder, but looking for potentially good airdrops is like looking for a needle in a haystack, because most airdrops circulating are scams, only a few airdrops actually give us prizes and usually the team organizers do this. lottery to get the winner.
We also need to take into account that things have changed since the ico craze that we saw in 2017, now many of those airdrops are asking for your personal information with the excuse they need you to pass their KYC policies, but it is nothing than yet another scam, if you give your documents to those people you can be sure those documents are going to end up in the dark web and will be sold to criminals, and it does not matter how high the value of the airdrop could get, it will never be as valuable as your personal information.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 09:16:27 PM

Airdrop doesn’t guarantee any profit at all and most of the airdrop now requires you to pay some fees so if you are ready for that risk, then you can participate on that airdrop. Looking for a good project will always take time, analyze it well so you will know if you are going to invest or not. If you’re lucky enough, you might participate on good airdrop that pays good profit, just keep on looking for that.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 09:44:13 PM

Maybe after the release of new coins in the same place where most people look at the rate of coins. There is also a resource that names according to what you need ICO, they show the risks of projects and what amount of investments what kind of team and what goals are in front of the projects.
ultiex

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 06:19:06 AM

You can participate in the airdrop on CMC or from the project's website. Currently, many projects choose to distribute by lottery. You need a lot of luck.

Cryptizen.io Blockchain Social
Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 07:17:10 AM

I will always follow binance exchange for my airdrops because they always pay, their airdrop campaigns only requires you to hold a certain amount of a certain token to get a new token sent to you for trade or for withdrawal it's that simple but for the fact that you will surely get paid that's why I'm sticking with binance

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 10:22:42 AM

I always follow ICO developments and invest if there is a new project that looks promising, I use many sites as references, and what I always use is ICOBench and several other ICO sites, of course we must always combine or combine various analyzes so that we can avoid scams.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 10:30:34 AM

On the first point: There used to be central sites that listed airdrops and ICOs. However, these are no longer reliable because the number of projects has truly exploded in recent years and it is simply difficult to keep track of them all. That's why you need to keep track of multiple sources yourself. I would recommend you to regularly search for the keyword "airdrop" in Google or Twitter, then you will get a rough idea of what is coming soon. There are also some blogs that specialize in this.

To the second point: Airdrops are hardly worthwhile today and I would leave my fingers from it. Especially if you don't have bigger stakes in major projects yet. Serious airdops without having stakes so far bring only a few dollars and usually you have to do a complex KYC, simply because such projects are regulated today.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 10:43:06 AM

very easy to find ICO, or airdrop. there are so many sites for that, and besides, most ICOs will have airdrops, you just need to browse their official telegram. one site that provides information about ICOs is https://coinmarketcap.com/ico-calendar/
there provides information about when or how long the ICO will run. for other information, you just need to find out by using the link provided, such as the official website to search for telegram, social media, youtube, and others, and start looking for information there.
it's just that, in this case, it is very difficult to determine which ICO is legit or not. Personally, I look at the market or partnership of the project. if the project has a well-known and popular partnership, and it is acknowledged on the official website or social media of the partnership, it can minimize the risk, and may be quite feasible to follow. however, everyone has their own standards in determining this. however, it all starts with gathering information.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:10:29 AM

I don't have a problem if you guys want to spend real money or believed an airdrop or ICO would give you a profit then go for it but I'm done with these different types of project and following here and there to acquire a certain token. Yet, at the end, the real investors only will get the rewards and the ones who accept tokens will be on-hold or will be holding a bag of shitcoins later.

I hope someone realize it already that not all airdrop or ICO projects is an easy money. Before you notice that it was a scam it's already too late and it has been happening in the past yet some people don't learn at all.

fadil46

Activity: 826
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:24:38 AM

There are many sources that we can use as references to make decisions when investing in ICOs, and in my opinion the best ones are ICOs that have been listed on exchanges such as Huobii, gate.io and so on, when listing on exchanges, investors are not afraid to look for exchanges again because there are many ICOs who have difficulty listing when the ICO is over.
Now there is a better choice if investors are afraid of ICOs that have not been listed, for example IEOs, IDOs and others even though the concept is almost the same as ICOs, but it also doesn't have a significant impact and in general the exchanges must have been prepared beforehand first through the project roadmap.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:40:35 AM

I don't have a problem if you guys want to spend real money or believed an airdrop or ICO would give you a profit then go for it but I'm done with these different types of project and following here and there to acquire a certain token. Yet, at the end, the real investors only will get the rewards and the ones who accept tokens will be on-hold or will be holding a bag of shitcoins later.

I hope someone realize it already that not all airdrop or ICO projects is an easy money. Before you notice that it was a scam it's already too late and it has been happening in the past yet some people don't learn at all.

More people believe that even they will participate in hundred kinds of airdrops. Just hitting one or two paying project will allow them to earn.

Not doing this anymore after ICO hypes are already done, jus sparing some investment with NFT, especially those
play to earn and hope luck permits earning decent.

It's always with how haunters see their opportunities and how much time they can spend when participating...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: