Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for sports betting partners  (Read 387 times)
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 07:13:20 AM

Hello guys!
I'm tired of fighting with online bookmakers, which in 99% of cases are scamers, as you all already know, so I decided to go in search of partners.
We would cooperate by helping each other with the stake, as well as exchanging matches.
I prefer Europe, especially the UK, Spain, Belgium, Poland, etc...

For more informations and questions ask me on PM

So you have "lost your fight" against online bookies "which are 99% scammers",but you need a partner,which will help you win the fight against online bookies "which are 99% scammers"? Grin
So your partner will miraculously make the online bookies to turn from 99% scammers into legit bookies,or you will find the 1% legit online bookies? Grin This sounds like nonsense to me.
Are you suggesting matched betting.There are several matched betting platforms out there,but I forgot their names.You can do a Google search or Youtube search and you will find more info about matched betting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
younger41 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 10:38:06 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2021, 09:38:38 PM by Mr. Big

Do you guys really think that I have not already tested all possible bookmakers, especially from this forum ...
Who knows how many times I tell you, the problem is limiting the account and limiting the stake to a few euros, which does not suit me, the only one that does not limit is stake.com but their offer does not suit me.
I'm from the Balkan, and a lot of bookmakers forbid players from that region, which is an additional problem
send me a pm mate i will ask you few things

We can't send messages on this forum because we are newbies, find me on the telegram @fontechio77

Hello guys!
I'm tired of fighting with online bookmakers, which in 99% of cases are scamers, as you all already know, so I decided to go in search of partners.
We would cooperate by helping each other with the stake, as well as exchanging matches.
I prefer Europe, especially the UK, Spain, Belgium, Poland, etc...

For more informations and questions ask me on PM

So you have "lost your fight" against online bookies "which are 99% scammers",but you need a partner,which will help you win the fight against online bookies "which are 99% scammers"? Grin
So your partner will miraculously make the online bookies to turn from 99% scammers into legit bookies,or you will find the 1% legit online bookies? Grin This sounds like nonsense to me.
Are you suggesting matched betting.There are several matched betting platforms out there,but I forgot their names.You can do a Google search or Youtube search and you will find more info about matched betting.

Yes, we will surely find a winning formula for betting on youtube, people can't wait to find a good combination and share it with the rest of the world, of course!
And that remaining 1% limited my accounts, they limit the stake to 10e, you obviously never bet on Slovenian basketball, for example, try betting on 5k so I can see you
See that you are a representative of playbetr.com, I have one question for you. Why you first reduced my maxbet to a few euros, and when I tried to withdraw the money you closed my account, you said multiaccount problem, but you didn't give a single piece of evidence, you don't even want to do verification. Why when you are such a popular and legit bookmaker? Will your company shut down because of a few litecoins? Or is the problem that I bet on, for example, the lowest-ranked ITF tennis tournaments?

https://ibb.co/VDnLsPV
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: