Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for sports betting partners  (Read 387 times)
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 07:13:20 AM

Hello guys!
I'm tired of fighting with online bookmakers, which in 99% of cases are scamers, as you all already know, so I decided to go in search of partners.
We would cooperate by helping each other with the stake, as well as exchanging matches.
I prefer Europe, especially the UK, Spain, Belgium, Poland, etc...

For more informations and questions ask me on PM

So you have "lost your fight" against online bookies "which are 99% scammers",but you need a partner,which will help you win the fight against online bookies "which are 99% scammers"? Grin
So your partner will miraculously make the online bookies to turn from 99% scammers into legit bookies,or you will find the 1% legit online bookies? Grin This sounds like nonsense to me.
Are you suggesting matched betting.There are several matched betting platforms out there,but I forgot their names.You can do a Google search or Youtube search and you will find more info about matched betting.

younger41 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 10:38:06 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2021, 09:38:38 PM by Mr. Big

Do you guys really think that I have not already tested all possible bookmakers, especially from this forum ...
Who knows how many times I tell you, the problem is limiting the account and limiting the stake to a few euros, which does not suit me, the only one that does not limit is stake.com but their offer does not suit me.
I'm from the Balkan, and a lot of bookmakers forbid players from that region, which is an additional problem
send me a pm mate i will ask you few things

We can't send messages on this forum because we are newbies, find me on the telegram @fontechio77

Hello guys!
I'm tired of fighting with online bookmakers, which in 99% of cases are scamers, as you all already know, so I decided to go in search of partners.
We would cooperate by helping each other with the stake, as well as exchanging matches.
I prefer Europe, especially the UK, Spain, Belgium, Poland, etc...

For more informations and questions ask me on PM

So you have "lost your fight" against online bookies "which are 99% scammers",but you need a partner,which will help you win the fight against online bookies "which are 99% scammers"? Grin
So your partner will miraculously make the online bookies to turn from 99% scammers into legit bookies,or you will find the 1% legit online bookies? Grin This sounds like nonsense to me.
Are you suggesting matched betting.There are several matched betting platforms out there,but I forgot their names.You can do a Google search or Youtube search and you will find more info about matched betting.

Yes, we will surely find a winning formula for betting on youtube, people can't wait to find a good combination and share it with the rest of the world, of course!
And that remaining 1% limited my accounts, they limit the stake to 10e, you obviously never bet on Slovenian basketball, for example, try betting on 5k so I can see you
See that you are a representative of playbetr.com, I have one question for you. Why you first reduced my maxbet to a few euros, and when I tried to withdraw the money you closed my account, you said multiaccount problem, but you didn't give a single piece of evidence, you don't even want to do verification. Why when you are such a popular and legit bookmaker? Will your company shut down because of a few litecoins? Or is the problem that I bet on, for example, the lowest-ranked ITF tennis tournaments?

https://ibb.co/VDnLsPV
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: