Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tokenomics of DeFi in Context  (Read 61 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 02:54:11 PM

Tokenomics is kind of a new word, and I've been so analytic of the Economics of all of this for years that when someone first said it to me, I didn't even know what the Word meant, but then I looked it up and I kinda felt like some of it comes from reading my threads, I'd like to know how much the name Tokenista inspired the Coining of "Tokenomics", but that's beside the point. Anyone who reads this will know a little more about Tokenomics than everyone else.

So,
I have been saying since ERC20 Tokens started that we need DEXs and Alt-to-Alt exchanges like CCEX was. This was advanced by EIP-1167 which lowered the price of Cloning Contracts. 3 Days Ago TRON Changed their SunSwap protocol and just implemented Token-to-Token, beyond that we can see Aggroed and STEEM-Engine, and HIVE-Engine as exemplary Tools in this field, Rivaled only by like BitShares User Issued Assets (UIAs).  This new TRON protocol will allow, for example, me to Buy the Token of a friend and keep their Token alive with mine, that option becomes available when I can create a Trading Pair.

If we then look at Tokenomics as it exists today, it seems to have been developed from reading Bitcointalk threads, as if you have been part of Bitcointalk for a while, you will at first glance see that Tokenomics primarily consists of what we call Specs on Announcement threads, the Specs of the Coin, the Total Supply, the Decimal, the Name, the Symbol, etc, etc. From there Tokenomics basically seems to just be a description of how your Coin will have a continued Value. This was a big Problem in the ICO and BitShares UIA world, and the main answer has been Buy Backs and Burns.

So a Buy Back and Burn should be more popular now, that is you create a Fund that is meant to Buy Tokens back from Customers. Much of DeFi currently does Burns, but forgot the Buy Back.

If I say "30 Days to $500,000 Buy Back", or even like a $10,000 Buy back, if your customers have Warning, they can go Buy up all the Cheap ones and raise the price way up, the you Buy up even higher, so it's a Win Win as everyone competes to get the most of the Buy Back Amount. This then works in reverse also, I can say "We are about to dump $100,000 of Coins for a Land Development Project to advance the Currency", and everyone who needs to can Sell, while everyone else gets ready to Buy, because the others are Selling and you are about to Dump on them.

So adding more to the Buy Back and Burn in terms of putting out intentions, and preparing your customers, and having them be able to Trust you, they don't have to, but when they see you doing what you are saying you'll do for them, they can start to trust other things you are doing.

Much of Tokenomics is in Loop Mining, and Staking, the DeFi platforms for Loans and Swap, theses are kind of like ready made DeFi multitools, like a Swiss Army Pocket Knife or Leatherman/Garmin thing, but there are several other things that can be utilized like Gas Mining, or Developed like what we are doing in the Van Kush Family. But we intend to show everyone how Blogging and Social Media need to be attached to this, and we are basically defining MetaVerse now. I will get more into all of this as we launch VKRW and KULA.
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 07:45:03 AM

We are launching a Steem-Engine TRC20 Bridge Token soon, and VKRW is operational.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: