Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 is the time to buy or sell?  (Read 10885 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 04:11:05 PM

Bear market is considered as the time to make more investment. Whales easily enjoy the market whereas the small bag holders always enter the market with fear. This fear is due to the market being on the bear trend.

The fear accompanies the chances of losing the capital as said, for that users need to have an alternate plan without which buying/selling during the bear market increase the difficulty of making profit if you doesn't have the patience to hold if market isn't supportive.

It is a must have a good alternative or a set of plans just in case your first attempts did not materialize.

By looking from the current market, bear still brings fear from those weak holders, without any
plans you will see yourself following the trend and accepting the losses that you may have. Think
wiser and be willing to take the risk once you decide to place your investment.
Good planning will certainly make us get good results too so it will be very risky to make decisions during current market conditions without a plan,
before taking the risk we also need to plan first and know for sure what to do

typerex987

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 09:10:56 PM

I'd like to recommend you a project called Point Network
check their web 6.9 future!
https://pointnetwork.io/69
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 07:21:55 AM

Bear market is considered as the time to make more investment. Whales easily enjoy the market whereas the small bag holders always enter the market with fear. This fear is due to the market being on the bear trend.

The fear accompanies the chances of losing the capital as said, for that users need to have an alternate plan without which buying/selling during the bear market increase the difficulty of making profit if you doesn't have the patience to hold if market isn't supportive.

It is a must have a good alternative or a set of plans just in case your first attempts did not materialize.

By looking from the current market, bear still brings fear from those weak holders, without any
plans you will see yourself following the trend and accepting the losses that you may have. Think
wiser and be willing to take the risk once you decide to place your investment.
Good planning will certainly make us get good results too so it will be very risky to make decisions during current market conditions without a plan,
It allows you to adjust if you have good plans. It's not wise to invest without planning,  most likely the chance of

losing your investment really at risk, you can follow the market unknowingly that it's just artificially
being manipulated, the best thing while you are in this business is for you to manage every plan
that you take, don't rush, but keep studying before you start taking your steps inside this industry.
RimmusD

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 11:45:43 AM

Crypto is very unpredictable, so it your decision what to do. I think bull market will come back, let`s wait)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2022, 06:17:42 PM

Market is Very bear now and I think it's time to buy. The big investors are not going anywhere. Crypto is not going anywhere. We have been in this situation before and everytime we come out of it, BTC hits new all time highs. Be patient and buy in now. No one knows when this bear market will end, but this is the type of market that makes millionaires!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 07:44:45 PM

It's time to search for some great projects and find something really nice
I found Point Network cool
https://pointnetwork.io/
Point Network decentralizes everything, becoming the first ever full web3 implementation. See for yourself and enjoy the web3 experience
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 08:18:31 AM

Hello,
2022 is the time to buy or sell? If it is time to buy, then which coins or tokens?

Thank you.
No one can say when cryptocurrency happens. Everyone thought that Bitcoin would add 80K this year. But for some big traders, that hope is no more. After Luna's dump in May. Bitcoin's dumping has started again. I don't think any token will make a good profit this year. Now it is better to hold without token sale.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 08:58:32 AM

Hello,
2022 is the time to buy or sell? If it is time to buy, then which coins or tokens?

Thank you.
No one can say when cryptocurrency happens. Everyone thought that Bitcoin would add 80K this year. But for some big traders, that hope is no more. After Luna's dump in May. Bitcoin's dumping has started again. I don't think any token will make a good profit this year. Now it is better to hold without token sale.
It's true that with this bear market condition, it is indeed a wise decision to hold on,
because if you force to sell it I think it will make us lose so it's better to be patient first,
other than that use this moment to buy coins

Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 04:35:21 PM

Hello,

Thank you.
This is a Super opportunity time to buy bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin has come down a lot.One thing I noticed is that as the value of Bitcoin decreases, so does the value of other coins.If you buy BTC Bnb or Etherium coins you are sure to benefit.If you have experience, you can understand for yourself. I would advise you to buy Bitcoin Bnb or Etherium. Also If you check the current market recently, you will understand that you will benefit if you buy any coin.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 05:38:57 PM

Market is Very bear now and I think it's time to buy. The big investors are not going anywhere. Crypto is not going anywhere. We have been in this situation before and everytime we come out of it, BTC hits new all time highs. Be patient and buy in now. No one knows when this bear market will end, but this is the type of market that makes millionaires!
Your opinion is very positive, which by itself is a contra indicator if too many people think like you. The crypto market is still relatively small and even most "big investors" have most likely only invested a small part of their portfolio and it wouldn't be the end of the world for them if crypto goes to 0.
We are in a bear market and I think prices wil go down for a bit longer. For a new bull cycle in maybe 1-3 years we will need some new innovation that attracts a large number of new investors. 2017 we had ICOs, 2021 DeFi, NFTs and play-to-earn. Not all of these concepts are properly fully integrated, but maybe something new can come along as well?
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 06:00:48 PM

In 2022 we gotta think about future technologies
And If you wanna know what to buy I'd suggest you to look at web3 projects like Point Network
https://pointnetwork.io/
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 07:48:18 PM

It allows you to adjust if you have good plans. It's not wise to invest without planning,  most likely the chance of

losing your investment really at risk, you can follow the market unknowingly that it's just artificially
being manipulated, the best thing while you are in this business is for you to manage every plan
that you take, don't rush, but keep studying before you start taking your steps inside this industry.
If there's anyone here that needs to adjust, that is us and not the market. The reason why many people lose and get out too easily on crypto is because they don't have a plan but they just enter here real quick because they hear that someone just made a big buck but they did not know that those who earn are already an expert or has an experience already on this field but even without a plan, they can still be able to use the charts and do an analysis which serves as a guide to this unpredictable market.

When we create a plan, that is ours, not theirs so we are the only ones that can manage it. We can take some advises from others but we should also make our own research.
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 09:59:07 PM

altcoins decreased to minus 80% is a good thing that is good for me to place money buying assets, but we have to do it gradually, don't enter all at once. because we don't know if this altcoin still has a decline that can reach 90% we have to be careful, and I'm sure if it reaches the base price we just need to be patient again next year it can become a pearl.
Sure. Decreasing more than 80% means having the chance to buy a lot of altcoins at very cheap prices. I agree that we don't buy at once, it is better to buy gradually. I am very sure that the huge drops in crypto prices will last until the beginning of the next year, so don't hurry to spend all our funds right now. We don't panic to buy every time seeing a dump, there will be more dumps to happen. Yep, 90% decline isn't impossible. So, just be patient to wait for the lower price.

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 10:58:53 AM

buy or sell it all depends on you, don't ever ask silly things like that bro.. what you do is look at the state of the market and see the potential that exists in the coin/token you want to buy

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 01:50:48 PM

buy or sell it all depends on you, don't ever ask silly things like that bro.. what you do is look at the state of the market and see the potential that exists in the coin/token you want to buy
don't be like that mate, we have to respect the OP, because the OP also needs guidance from us, this is a forum and everyone is free to ask questions,
for me 2022 is a time to buy not a time to sell, I've experienced this like 2018, and look at the year 2021 everyone is happy, yes and 2022 I'm sure it's the same as 2018,
keep hold of those who have bought and those who haven't, it's time to buy

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 06:59:40 PM

it's up to us, but here of course we can share knowledge, just like me,
I was really stupid to find a coin or token that has good fundamentals,
and here I found that lesson, so why should it be like that?, calm down and stay share

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 09:35:36 PM

altcoins decreased to minus 80% is a good thing that is good for me to place money buying assets, but we have to do it gradually, don't enter all at once. because we don't know if this altcoin still has a decline that can reach 90% we have to be careful, and I'm sure if it reaches the base price we just need to be patient again next year it can become a pearl.
Sure. Decreasing more than 80% means having the chance to buy a lot of altcoins at very cheap prices. I agree that we don't buy at once, it is better to buy gradually. I am very sure that the huge drops in crypto prices will last until the beginning of the next year, so don't hurry to spend all our funds right now. We don't panic to buy every time seeing a dump, there will be more dumps to happen. Yep, 90% decline isn't impossible. So, just be patient to wait for the lower price.

To be successful in the cryptospace you need to have patience, but the same can cause missing of opportunities. After a long users have got an opportunity to buy at a lower price that isn't expected for now. Even when the price was around $27k, it was stated that the price fall won't happen further. In reality it went near to $17k. Following this is the market of most altcoins. Rather than waiting for further decline, buying a little seems to be fair. Because the market is unpredictable and turns towards any direction in no time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Qasmullaz

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 09:38:52 PM

The fact that crypto market is very unpredictable, you can't set a year to buy or sell your crypto.

As an investor, you have to follow the simple principle, which is to buy at dip, and sell at peak. Now, if you have enough knowledge and you learn from your experience, you can always spot the right opportunity to initiate it and you'll also make sure that you'll end up profitable.

Hi, What is the reason that the current course of the Bitcoin is so low, compared to what it was a couple months ago?
Hold-n-play

Activity: 142
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 05:59:37 PM

The truth is that nobody knows for sure. If you believe in a project/projects, right now could a good price to enter. In crypto, things can change literally overnight  Wink
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 04:15:12 PM

It was better to give token sale at the beginning of the year. Because at the beginning of the year the market was much better. But as the months go by, the price of Bitcoin and all tokens have started to go down. So I think now those who are buying tokens or coins with higher prices should hold on. If you can, buy now because if you buy now, you will get a good amount of profit from it after a few months. Now it is better to buy BNB, Ether BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: