Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year! 2022 is upon us - share your (top 5) coins  (Read 917 times)
LangePara (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 11:57:05 PM

Still early for "Happy new year" but hey, it is what it is. And guess what? Another topic about 2022 coins *insert sad music sound*. Let's make this an informative topic, about coins you are holding and WHY. Please explain WHY you are holding a specific coin for atleast 6 months. If you guys wanna make it more fun, add the CURRENT prices too. We will see eachother next year and do a recap on this topic. This way we get somewhat a winner with the most % gained since he posted his coin. Will close this thread with a winner and re-open a new 2023 year topic. Something competetive + we can learn from each other. This can be lots of fun. To prevent people listing 20+ coins, list your top 5.

NOTE: BTC is not an altcoin

So let's get started, shall we?

Altcoins - LangePara 2022

1. SAND - current price $6.63
A metaverse coin, there are many out there but SAND is unique because of The Game Maker. After watching a few video's, I am convinced this will be one of the few winners when it comes to metaverse gaming, because of the team. When it comes to gaming, developers are one of the MOST important things. If the game is trash, noone will play it. I know SAND has got some serious good game designers + developers in house. They are dedicated.

2. AZERO - current price OTC $1
Aleph Zero is not out yet on any exchanges. But it will be in the future (2022). The presale price was $0.1 and OTC price right now is $1, hence I say the price is about $1. Aleph Zero ($AZERO) is a new layer 1 set to launch their mainnet tomorrow. Aleph Zero is a privacy-enhancing public blockchain. based on an original peer-reviewed consensus protocol and an integration with the substrate stack. It solves the shortcomings of current distributed ledger technology platforms:
Speed, Validation Time, Scalability, and Security.

With wide-range of potential applications, Aleph Zero can operate as a public ledger as well as a private instance connected to the public ledger. This allows enterprises to build decentralized projects that benefit from the speed and security of a public DLT platform while still being able to preserve the privacy of their transactions.

3. VIDT - current price $0.79
IBN/Airbus/Kucoin partnership, 40m marketcap. They do little advertising and so its very hidden. VIDT is known for Web3, AI & Big Data, NFTs and more. If WEB3 becomes a thing, VIDT will be a big part of it.

4. KILT - current price $4.79
KILT is a blockchain protocol for issuing self-sovereign verifiable, revocable, anonymous credentials and enabling trust market business models in the Web 3.0.
1M or more DID's created = most adopted DID project you can buy a token of, funded by the German government and a bank, has been developed for YEARS, team that has experience from the top projects $DOT. 2022 will be a very exciting year for $KILT, BOTlabs, & the DOT & KSM ecosystem. More events are planned including love meetups & educational webinars for developers as we shift our focus from launch to adoption. SocialKYC beta will be launched Jan 2022.

pgp gaat af ik kan niet zonder

Edit: 29-12-2021 - bought 10% IOTA @$1.48. Yes, my 100% BTC portfolio is now 80% BTC and 10% VIDT and 10% IOTA. Also got in the pre-stake today of IOTA.

Edit: 29-12-2021 - after doing some more research I decided to remove KILT.

There are many popular altcoins that we can hold today, you need to check some of the popular altcoins on coinmarketcap, maybe I don't need to mention which coins are in the top 10 category, because you can see for yourself easily, in the long run not many coins can we invest, especially with regard to altcoins, but I think there is still some left for altcoins that are suitable for investment, check it out, friends so you can understand which coins are worth holding on to.
Sorry top 10 is boring. Feel like stablecoins, I need some insane %

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haselh70

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:14:36 PM

ACCOIN Enable Global Payments!

This year has started and i am so interested in ACCG. The Accoingreen is a bep-20 based token with a vision to revolutionized the payment method in this era, by building an ecosystem which is fast, safer and secured for the environment. Check out the ACCOIN token sale on coinsbit, it just started do well to participate. https://coinsbit.io/ieo-list/ACCG_96
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:32:49 PM

Happy new year to everyone. We hope for a better year this time with great market return where everyone should get something. Crypto market is very down and possibility for some good entries.
My top 5 coin for positive results
DOT
XRP
FTX
ADA
FRONT
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:37:36 PM

Now that market is down, it's good to buy some good altcoins like Ethereum, Solana, Ada, XRP, and Dot. It's good to have huge capital to fill our bags with those potential cryptocurrencies this 2022. Hoping that we all will become successful, Happy new year everyone.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 12:46:25 PM

1. BNB
2. CRO
3. HBAR
4. DOT
5. ADA

I'm holding 2 of the 5 coins that I've mentioned and this year, I'm planning to accumulate those 3 coins on a monthly basis. I only choose those at the top 100 because they have a lower risk compare to if you invested in a low market cap tokens. The reward is lower though but still I'd choose to have lower risk but lower reward than higher risk with higher reward. With what OP shared, I'm only familiar with SAND which is becoming popular right now because it is under Metaverse token which is having a small hype alongside NFT's.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bigE1669

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 03:41:17 PM

Still early for "Happy new year" but hey, it is what it is. And guess what? Another topic about 2022 coins *insert sad music sound*. Let's make this an informative topic, about coins you are holding and WHY. Please explain WHY you are holding a specific coin for atleast 6 months. If you guys wanna make it more fun, add the CURRENT prices too. We will see eachother next year and do a recap on this topic. This way we get somewhat a winner with the most % gained since he posted his coin. Will close this thread with a winner and re-open a new 2023 year topic. Something competetive + we can learn from each other. This can be lots of fun. To prevent people listing 20+ coins, list your top 5.

A metaverse coin, there are many out there but SAND is unique because of The Game Maker. After watching a few video's, I am convinced this will be one of the few winners when it comes to metaverse gaming, because of the team. When it comes to gaming, developers are one of the MOST important things. If the game is trash, noone will play it. I know SAND has got some serious good game designers + developers in house. They are dedicated.

Aleph Zero is not out yet on any exchanges. But it will be in the future (2022). The presale price was $0.1 and OTC price right now is $1, hence I say the price is about $1. Aleph Zero ($AZERO) is a new layer 1 set to launch their mainnet tomorrow. Aleph Zero is a privacy-enhancing public blockchain. based on an original peer-reviewed consensus protocol and an integration with the substrate stack. It solves the shortcomings of current distributed ledger technology platforms:

With wide-range of potential applications, Aleph Zero can operate as a public ledger as well as a private instance connected to the public ledger. This allows enterprises to build decentralized projects that benefit from the speed and security of a public DLT platform while still being able to preserve the privacy of their transactions.

IBN/Airbus/Kucoin partnership, 40m marketcap. They do little advertising and so its very hidden. VIDT is known for Web3, AI & Big Data, NFTs and more. If WEB3 becomes a thing, VIDT will be a big part of it.

KILT is a blockchain protocol for issuing self-sovereign verifiable, revocable, anonymous credentials and enabling trust market business models in the Web 3.0.
1M or more DID's created = most adopted DID project you can buy a token of, funded by the German government and a bank, has been developed for YEARS, team that has experience from the top projects $DOT. 2022 will be a very exciting year for $KILT, BOTlabs, & the DOT & KSM ecosystem. More events are planned including love meetups & educational webinars for developers as we shift our focus from launch to adoption. SocialKYC beta will be launched Jan 2022.

Edit: 29-12-2021 - bought 10% IOTA @$1.48. Yes, my 100% BTC portfolio is now 80% BTC and 10% VIDT and 10% IOTA. Also got in the pre-stake today of IOTA.

1. SAND
2. SOLANA
3. TERRA LUNA
4. AVAX
5. MATIC
junmisakiro

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 04:35:15 PM

SAND is a very good choice in my opinion, I really believe this year the SAND coin will soar in price and behind that I also keep several other coins that I believe have a very good chance in 2022 such as MATIC and SOL. it's just my opinion and everyone i think has their own favorite coin to invest in this new year.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 09:17:06 PM

Boring but not too risky, what do you choose to invest based on?
Personally, every investment that I make, the main thing to pay attention to is risk, although we are aware that every investment has a different level of risk, but to minimize that we need to be prepared.
If choosing the top 10 is the safest thing for choosing risk, I think that's the way of thinking.
Stablecoins are not boring but definitely not moving around neither, they are just 1 dollar and will stay that way. However, there is a situation where we could see things going around decently and then I would definitely be losing a lot of money if I ignored insane returns but also if I only focused on them as well.

So, I would say that it is clear to me where we are taking this, it is the middle ground where everyone needs to met, compromise on the fact that you can't just get stablecoins, but you can't just get into risky stuff neither, you need to find something in the middle ground. That is where I am looking at right now, top coins are already good and in my portfolio, so I am looking at things that could make a decent return in the long run and not get crashed out, doesn't have to go x100 in a year, just x2 to x5 would be very good.
prosperoustop

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 10:01:23 PM

this year will be interesting, and I choose such currencies : Near, Solana, Matic, and all metaverse tokens like CAPP

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:02:07 AM

Check out OPCT - Opacity

Up 35% Today and should continue pumping with the Mobile App coming soon! Github, and the community are very active.
Competes with SIA, STORJ, and  FILECOIN but way easier to use and has more room to grow.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 10:44:46 AM

I hope that 2022 can be better than 2021, it's time for us to be successful and be able to retire from boring work and office activities and its time to vacation and get passive income, some of the coins that I have turned into assets for big profits are CAKE, BANANA, Quick, Uniswap, Sushi and MATIC.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Haselh70

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 10:53:17 AM

EMERGENCE OF THE ACCOINGREEN

This year has begun, and ACCG has piqued my curiosity. The Accoingreen is a bep-20-based token with the goal of revolutionizing payment methods in this period by creating an ecosystem that is fast, secure, and environmentally friendly. Check out the ACCOIN token sale on coinsbit, it just started do well to participate. https://coinsbit.io/ieo-list/ACCG 96
NancyBushh

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 10:11:29 PM

You know, I used to avoid crypto investing, but with the recent fall of BTC, ETH and other top cryptocurrencies I realized that I won’t get far with long-term trading alone, so investing in Bondex will be my first step
MascGreatCat

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 10:12:35 PM

this year will be interesting, and I choose such currencies : Near, Solana, Matic, and all metaverse tokens like CAPP
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 643

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 06:46:28 PM

-sand
-SOL
-AXS
-BNB
-Polygon

I took the concept of metaverse, blockchain network, and also NFT. I think they're good enough to be classed as a project that's going to be a success. For the short term now I prefer to invest in BNB and SOL.
the coins you mention are coins that have considerable potential in the future SOL, BNB and Polygon have pretty good projects, besides that they have the advantage of gas which is very cheap.
AXS and SAND on the other hand are new projects and are in the metaverse which makes them good enough to invest in.
at least this coin has a pretty good chance in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 09:44:17 PM

There are thousands of crypto coins right now, but the promised crypto coin 2022 and of course this will be a tricky choice.
But I will choose 5 crypto coins that I think will be promising in 2022 without including Bitcoin and Ethereum
1. Binance Coin
2. Tether
3. Solana
4. Cardano
5. XRP
Tether? Are you sure? That is a coin that stays at 1 dollar no matter what. XRP as well, that is a centralized one that never broke over the previous 2018 ATH as well, it never really took off during the last bull run during 2021 and always sucked. When you have a company running a coin like it is their own money then you get yourself something that doesn't work out too badly. In the end we are talking about something that is definitely not profitable and very centralized and has a track record of being bad investment.

I would definitely not suggest it for anyone in the world. Others are fine, BNB definitely has a good future and could go up as long BSC keeps being profitable for many people, ADA needs to build the smart contract part of their ecosystem, which could lead to them being awesome in the future, SOL already doing awesome with low fee (nearly zero) and NFT world, so those three are definitely great.
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:17:53 PM

The best coins of 2022 that always reign in the market. However, I am revealing the names of all the best coins of 2022 below:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Binance Coin
4. Polygon (Matic)
5. Solana

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 11:09:43 PM

I hope that 2022 can be better than 2021, it's time for us to be successful and be able to retire from boring work and office activities and its time to vacation and get passive income, some of the coins that I have turned into assets for big profits are CAKE, BANANA, Quick, Uniswap, Sushi and MATIC.
Actually the coins in your list have potentiality but their is other coin that is not in your list but can really propagate when soon, i believe coin you invest on is the coin you will it's potential very well, let us try to invest on this coins here.
ADA
SOL
SHIBA
ATOM

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7853

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 12:14:14 AM

Doge/LTC as a single count

Xec as a second coin

why I mine them both cheaply and think they will pump up again.

Eth I simply sell off.

Btc does not count.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 10:32:19 PM

Actually the coins in your list have potentiality but their is other coin that is not in your list but can really propagate when soon, i believe coin you invest on is the coin you will it's potential very well, let us try to invest on this coins here.
ADA
SOL
SHIBA
ATOM
I am very struck by the selection of coins that you put, however I am curious because Luna is a coin that has cointelegrpah in its sights for its analysis with the coin and I think that it has very good potential just like Matic, however if that is your selection mine is a little bigger, because I currently have it:
1.-BNB
2.-SOLANA
3.-MATIC
4.-DOT
5.-UNI

I think it is a selection that is for the long term but it is very good.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄