Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Shiba Inu (SHIB Token) reaches 0.1 DOGE?  (Read 471 times)
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 06:38:12 AM

I have seen dogecoin as noticeable one for valuation however it neglected to keep up its brilliance because of absence of help from devs who made it a limitless stock based coin. This time shiba has large marketcpa and isn't that enough for you as shiba coin holders? Don't you even expect shiba to arrive at the cost. I surmise in future numerous resources might be esteemed as far as dogecoins in the event that Elon Musk keeps it siphoning up.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 08:22:03 PM

I have seen dogecoin as noticeable one for valuation however it neglected to keep up its brilliance because of absence of help from devs who made it a limitless stock based coin. This time shiba has large marketcpa and isn't that enough for you as shiba coin holders? Don't you even expect shiba to arrive at the cost. I surmise in future numerous resources might be esteemed as far as dogecoins in the event that Elon Musk keeps it siphoning up.
Dogecoin is already popular so everyone noticed it already and for them dogecoin is one of the valuable coins so they must take care of it as it can bring them wealth. That is what they say about the dogecoin devs, they say that devs of dogecoin abandoned their project maybe because they wasn't serious about it that time because they only made the coin out of a meme, that's why it has a crazy supply but if they see dogecoin now, they'll be shocked that it was still alive and kicking.

Large market cap of shiba can be a good thing but I believe that this isn't enough, shiba coin hodlers are still looking for more. Shiba coin is still far from dogecoin if I'm going to rate it.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 07:33:41 AM

That's quite high for Shiba Inu to reach $0.1 price. For this year it is really impossible to happen but I believe in the future, the price will slowly increase until will hit that $0.1 price and I'm sure it will take so long.. my prediction maybe in 5 to 7 years will happen I think.
Yes, I agree, the price of $0.1 for shiba is too high if you look at it at this time, it seems difficult for shiba to do, but we know that shiba continues to innovate continuously in order to increase investor confidence in shiba.
including;
- it wasn't long ago that there was news that shiba is one of the most popular meme coins, and the 2021 winner has announced that it will be debuting in the metaverse with Shivers.
- collect its own community to activate every purchase of any product to use shiba coins.
- announced that they will be launching their own game, in which SHIB will serve as a utility token.
and of course many others, which have previously burned so that the number of tokens in circulation can be controlled and further increase the price.

If all of this goes well and is accepted by investors, Shiba will soon be able to produce the desired price value easily.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 08:33:16 AM

That's quite high for Shiba Inu to reach $0.1 price. For this year it is really impossible to happen but I believe in the future, the price will slowly increase until will hit that $0.1 price and I'm sure it will take so long.. my prediction maybe in 5 to 7 years will happen I think.
it is not just Quite high But it is also impossible to happen , 0.1$ for Shitcoin like this?

what i do believe is This coin will eventually fall more than what they are positioning now ,  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/ this looks like will even cross a1 cent? nope and never  Grin Cheesy

and even if they burn a lot of supply yet they need to lower to at least 10-20% of the total supply to make the coin presentable and trust worthy .

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: