Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Stabila Public Chain (STB) | Decentralize the financial system. 🚀  (Read 2110 times)
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 08:42:17 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2022, 05:25:36 PM by stabilastb
Merited by The Cryptovator (5)

█████ ███ ██             ▐ ▌    STB    ▐ ▌           S T A B I L A           ▐ ▌    STB    ▐ ▌             ██ ███ █████
D e c e n t r a l i z e   T h e   F i n a n c i a l   S y s t e m
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄         [        DPOS Blockchain        ]   [  Decentralized Exchange  ]         ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2022, 05:35:04 PM

Reserve for future updates.

█████ ███ ██             ▐ ▌    STB    ▐ ▌           S T A B I L A           ▐ ▌    STB    ▐ ▌             ██ ███ █████
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄         [        DPOS Blockchain        ]   [  Decentralized Exchange  ]         ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 10:33:42 AM

helo sir, i have some question for this project.

where i can find an exchange for STB? i haven't found any exchange which accept STB.
is this blockchain only used for stablecoin?
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2022, 12:58:08 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2022, 05:58:14 AM by stabilastb

where i can find an exchange for STB? i haven't found any exchange which accept STB.
Stabila [STB] is not listed at the date of this reply. A listing announcement will follow in Feb.

Implemented digital assets on the Stabila blockchain: stablecoins, tokenized securities [*pending legal opinion], wrapped BTC, and ETH.

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 05:59:56 AM

Stabila [STB] is not listed at the date of this reply. A listing announcement will follow in Feb.

Implemented digital assets on the Stabila blockchain: stablecoins, tokenized securities [*pending legal opinion], wrapped BTC, and ETH.
I saw an announcement running on the site explaining that "* Support for smart contracts Feb 2022, * In wallet Buy STB implemented V. Alpha, * Moneta Exchange pending production deployment, * The executive committee to decide on Stabila [STB] listing by Feb 2022"
Where is the information about roadmaps, partnerships and project support? I haven't found it yet
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2022, 07:50:47 AM

I saw an announcement running on the site explaining that "* Support for smart contracts Feb 2022, * In wallet Buy STB implemented V. Alpha, * Moneta Exchange pending production deployment, * The executive committee to decide on Stabila [STB] listing by Feb 2022"
Where is the information about roadmaps, partnerships and project support? I haven't found it yet
All project-relevant information is in the website footer. Whitepaper, Newsletter, Roadmap. Here is the link to your specific request:
https://stabilascan.org/api/static/Stabila_Road_Map.pdf

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 07:25:28 PM

So it means you will integrate those assets as SRC-10 right?
But are you in collaboration with exchanges to include your SRC-10 network?
Because you need participation from these exchanges in order for the user to transfer one asset to another exchange using your network.
And what are we looking at fees here, like for example compare the USDT (TRC20) to USDT(SRC10) or USDT(ERC20) vs USDT(SRC10)?
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 06:19:00 AM

So it means you will integrate those assets as SRC-10 right?
But are you in collaboration with exchanges to include your SRC-10 network?
Because you need participation from these exchanges in order for the user to transfer one asset to another exchange using your network.
And what are we looking at fees here, like for example compare the USDT (TRC20) to USDT(SRC10) or USDT(ERC20) vs USDT(SRC10)?
SRC-10 is a system contract and has no smart contract capability. Asset tokenization is made through SRC-21, which is an actual smart contract. SRC-10 and SRC-21 are part of SVM [Stabila Virtual Machine]. So there is no SRC-10 network. We are a blockchain like any other (ETH, CARDANO, BITCOIN).

We are in talks with other exchanges, and the listing announcement will follow in Feb.

A user can transfer assets from one network to another himself. He does not need participation from other exchanges or anyone else. Our blockchain supports Oracles so that smart contracts can talk to the internet. There is no need for brokers.

Fees: Stabila STB transfers are free. Settings and transaction byte-size define contract triggers fees. An average smart contract transaction fee is under the $0.2 mark.   

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 06:34:40 AM

Stabila Public Chain charges on smart contracts deployment? What about FX oracles?
Smart Contracts will be activated in February 2022 by Stabila Governing bodies. We are awaiting an SVM Version upgrade to V.2.
The charge on smart contract deployment is currently pending approval by Committee and the proposal is 500 or  1000 STB. I will update you when a final decision is made.
FX oracles are licensed smart contracts that update and feed exchange rates to the ecosystem. 

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 06:07:52 AM

The objectives of Stabila project are clearly explained with reasonable facts. Need more info regarding UCR model of Stabila coin, How it's work Huh Huh

STABILA network has 4 types of resources: Bandwidth, CPU, Storage, and RAM.

We grouped the above into two resource conceptions: Bandwidth points and UCR.

Bandwidth Point represents Bandwidth, UCR represents CPU and Storage.
Ordinary transaction only consumes Bandwidth points. That is why ordinary transactions are free. Basically transferring STB is free.
Smart contract-related transactions consume Bandwidth and UCR.
Each command of smart contract consumes system resources while running, we use 'UCR' = the unit of the consumption of the resource.
For more in-depth on the model please see our documentation at https://stabilaprotocol.github.io/documentation-en/mechanism-algorithm/resource/

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 08:27:37 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2022, 09:12:05 AM by stabilastb

When there are  a lot of existing network that have been developed, why you go for Stabila Network? What would be  the difference from other network? And Do you think it is better to the users?
There are not so many networks actually. Let me name them:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Solana
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot
6. Avalanche
7. Algorand
8. Cosmos
9. Tron
10. Hedera
11. Elrond
12. Tezos
13. EOS
14. Stabila

All these networks are specialized and have their advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, most of the networks lack a vector or a direction. Basically, they just go with the flow.
Let me put it in 3 points:
-We can do everything but actually not doing enough or not bringing value for their communities.
-Trying to outpace each other in TPS) That is the last nonsense. Any blockchain now can process 1000-2000 transactions per second. In my opinion, a TPS bigger than 300-500 will never happen unless it is rigged.
-Anywhere signals of bad acting. One may get the impression 99% is all about this. Pumps and dumps, useless tokens, useless promises, deceit, scams, fraud...  Bad image.

Stabila choice is to position very close to the following niches:
1. fraud/scam free
2. financial instruments

Stabila team is present 24H.
Support and development of the ecosystem are ongoing and we roll out more and more instruments.
In February will launch a whole Financial ecosystem on the Stabila blockchain.

The blockchain industry is in the process of maturing and Stabila wants to bring a matured product to its community.  

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:17:14 AM

All project-relevant information is in the website footer. Whitepaper, Newsletter, Roadmap. Here is the link to your specific request:
Thank you for responding well.
After I looked at your white paper, it looks like you created 3 tokens: STB, UNIT, and UCR, each with different uses. please correct me if i'm wrong.
Why don't you just create 1 token with more uses?
And What is the total supply of UCR tokens and Units?
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 09:29:13 AM

Thank you for responding well.
After I looked at your white paper, it looks like you created 3 tokens: STB, UNIT, and UCR, each with different uses. please correct me if i'm wrong.
Why don't you just create 1 token with more uses?
And What is the total supply of UCR tokens and Units?
Looking at the white paper, one can see the following:

STB
STB stands for Stabila, which is the official cryptocurrency of STABILA PUBLIC CHAIN. (*like ETH on ethereum)

UNIT
UNIT is the smallest unit of STB. 1 STB = 1,000,000 UNIT. (*like satoshis in BTC)

Units of Conventional Resources(UCR)
Each command of smart contract consumes system resources while running, we use 'UCR' as the unit of the consumption of the resource. (*like gas on ethereum)

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 07:02:22 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2022, 08:56:25 AM by stabilastb

Smart contract wilo support in Stabila Chain? Explain!! Is Stabila powered by eth or its own blockchain? By the way, Stabila is a worthy and noble project.
Ethereum is one of Stabila's competitors. Ethereum has many problems, and apparently, they will be fixing those problems over six years. They will not recover as their system is old, heavy, and not fit to change. Vitalik Buterin considers the personnel working with Ethereum as a bigger problem than the actual software, as he stated in a recent interview. While the personnel working on the project may or may not be problematic, it is undoubtedly not the only shortcoming. The new rollout and software upgrades will not solve the long-term problems plaguing the network from reaching leadership again. They will slowly fade away, as Polaroid did some time ago.

Stabila is a decontaminated, upgraded, lightweight and scalable platform that does exactly what ethereum does. Stabila has its network of nodes, governance, smart contracts, and the latest 0.8.0 Stabila solidity compiler supports Stabila smart contracts environment. If ethereum is Mercedes, Stabila is like Brabus.

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 10:11:03 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2022, 11:33:00 AM by stabilastb

Stabila coin any future plan to mine Huh Even after ERC20 launched mining was decently stopping. So, If stabila was mining by miner huge traffic attract and SRC-10 chain was one the best block chin.
Stabila mining is supported by the first 100 Executives at this time. If the committee decides to change it through proposals at a later stage it will reflect in dynamic properties. The first 21 Executives are called Governors and they do the actual mining and respectively they share the biggest chunk of mining rewards.  The rest 79 Executives are controllers and share a smaller amount but are still economically incentivized. Applying for an Executive position costs 1000 STB. Governors are elected from Executives by Stabila holders through voting.

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 03:39:14 PM

Stabila seems really good project. When you are going list in exchange? DO you have telegram group where I can get all latest updates?
Listing in February 2022. Tg: @stabilastb

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 03:11:58 AM

Stabila coin any future plan to mine Huh Even after ERC20 launched mining was decently stopping. So, If stabila was mining by miner huge traffic attract and SRC-10 chain was one the best block chin.
Stabila mining is supported by the first 100 Executives at this time. If the committee decides to change it through proposals at a later stage it will reflect in dynamic properties. The first 21 Executives are called Governors and they do the actual mining and respectively they share the biggest chunk of mining rewards.  The rest 79 Executives are controllers and share a smaller amount but are still economically incentivized. Applying for an Executive position costs 1000 STB. Governors are elected from Executives by Stabila holders through voting.

If this 21 Executives control a big chunk of reward isn't it dangerous to the growth of this project! They have the power to influence the stabila price as they want, and how to know these are not team members?
And why the price already so high when it is not listed in any exchange yet, what determines the price now?
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 05:44:36 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2022, 06:58:02 AM by stabilastb

If these 21 Executives control a big chunk of reward isn't it dangerous to the growth of this project! They have the power to influence the stabila price as they want, and how to know these are not team members?
And why is the price already so high when it is not listed in any exchange yet, what determines the price now?
Reward = reward of 0.22 STB per produced block. You have to stake STB to become Governor. It's not that easy. Governor is liable for any bad acting with his STB stake. Governor can not claim his reward and stake unless he is resigning. The rewards in subsequent years will diminish greatly as there is only 10 mln STB for mining.

Price is not easy to control. In private-sale, it was easy, when Stabila started at $1.
However, when coin offering started, an algorithm was set in place, if the demand is growing the price will grow with it. If the demand is low, the price will go down.
The project subscriber list started in 2020. In 24 months we amassed a list of nearly 70000 interested individuals. At this stage, about 6300 people were served from this list only. Still serving our waiting list.
Last week we have opened Buy STB in the wallet as many people were asking for this feature. The policy is not to allow whales and big concentrations so the basic rule is one can buy under 1000 STB only.
By mid-February, we hope to finish with placements so there is no more concentrated STB and open trading so algorithmic-based pricing is transferred to market-based. If we were to compare to other mainstream cryptos, the Stabila price is very low and most probably will appreciate as more people want to get out of ETH and BTC. I am saying that because most of our users pay with BTC and ETH.     

We have started with 17 Servers, now there are 25. Slowly growing. Anyone can become an Executive.

Only STB holders can vote for Governors, so it's not for us to decide. If you hold STB then you decide who is leading the mining.

We are looking for our share of the networks that initially was 15% pool from in circulation supply. At this stage, we do have 4 servers on the Governors list.  

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 11:58:55 AM

Stabila is an amazing project with innovative thoughts and ideas are reflected by an expert team. In future Stabila stake holder getting any extra benefits as reward Huh Huh
You can deposit STB in custodian smart contracts and be issued stablecoins of the country of your choice.
You can make payments with STB. STB appreciation is something everybody expects.
STB Long-term Contracts of deposits are being discussed. 3,6,9,12 months. Can not elaborate on exact rates but probably above current banking rates. 

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 01:10:58 PM

I was going through your Stabila  website. But I didn't find the whitepapaer. Can you please send me the link of your whitepaper?

Have you looked in the website footer where usually relevant information is placed?

Here is the link: https://stabilascan.org/static-pages/white-paper

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: