Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Stabila Public Chain (STB) | Decentralize the financial system. 🚀  (Read 2110 times)
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 09:18:27 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2022, 10:56:08 PM by Mr. Big

Quickly going through the website I came to conclusion that its just another p2p cash transfer platform (correct me if I am wrong). OP can you tell reason for launching such platform, as we already have many of such platforms in the market?
Ethereum is too expensive and slow and old, Solana is broken, Cardano doesn't even exist. It's a shit show out here in crypto. Thankfully all the talent and interest is flooding into Stabila now.

In DPoS there are 21 governors. It means if anyone want to compromise the blockchain  then he can do that clearly by adding his 15 to 16 governers. DPoS is still in its early days or its a mature consensus algorithm like PoS or Pow?

You got it wrong my friend, its not that easy to launch 51% attack on DPoS algorithm. There will be 21 governors at the moment not that there are 21 total governors. There is a pool of nodes from which 21 are randomly selected as governor at the time. So its secure not sure how much secure. Thats wt my understanding is about DPoS.

We had a bounty of $200,000 to hack our DPOS. In the 90 days trials, we registered multiple failed DDOS attempts, brute-force, injections, cross-scripting and etc. No participant has achieved the yellow or red zone.    

█████ ███ ██             ▐ ▌    STB    ▐ ▌           S T A B I L A           ▐ ▌    STB    ▐ ▌             ██ ███ █████
D e c e n t r a l i z e   T h e   F i n a n c i a l   S y s t e m
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄         [        DPOS Blockchain        ]   [  Decentralized Exchange  ]         ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 03:34:08 PM

We already have so many such solutions and this will be just another p2p cash transfer platform. There are few features that are unique but we have to wait and see MVP or how the original implementation works. If they have a some fix for p2p cash transfer protocols shortcomings then it will be worthy to keep an eye on this.

You point is 100% correct. We need to spend time to study the projects which most of us are not doing unfortunately. STB is offering a three layer architecture which is following Google protobuf with multiple language extension. There are things unique in this project but we need to study all aspects.
To be honest, what Stabila team is trying to achieve, is:
- scam/fraud free
- Easy of use and access, good usability.
- we have more than any other known platform ever had. Stabila has Blockchain, Smart contracts, Defi, NFT, Wallet, Lottery, DEX, CEX, IEO, STO, own solidity compiler compatible with ethereum, oracles, custody, marketplace.

█████ ███ ██             ▐ ▌    STB    ▐ ▌           S T A B I L A           ▐ ▌    STB    ▐ ▌             ██ ███ █████
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄         [        DPOS Blockchain        ]   [  Decentralized Exchange  ]         ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 09:27:40 PM

We already have so many such solutions and this will be just another p2p cash transfer platform. There are few features that are unique but we have to wait and see MVP or how the original implementation works. If they have a some fix for p2p cash transfer protocols shortcomings then it will be worthy to keep an eye on this.

You point is 100% correct. We need to spend time to study the projects which most of us are not doing unfortunately. STB is offering a three layer architecture which is following Google protobuf with multiple language extension. There are things unique in this project but we need to study all aspects.
- scam/fraud free
- we have more than any other known platform ever had. Stabila has Blockchain, Smart contracts, Defi, NFT, Wallet, Lottery, DEX, CEX, IEO, STO, own solidity compiler compatible with ethereum, oracles, custody, marketplace.

The goals of the project may be hard to achieve but if the team has capability to materialize these goals, why not? You have long list that you wanted to accomplish here but maybe not to overwhelm with your targets, focus first on your top preferences. As you get your customers on board with your initial services, expansion would be easy as you already have solid base foundation. And if you have satisfied customers, they can always bring a new one by word of mouth. So before competing with popular networks like BSC or SOL, you need to deliver first your own products and attract users.
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 07:50:05 AM

- scam/fraud free

The goals of the project may be hard to achieve but if the team has capability to materialize these goals, why not? You have long list that you wanted to accomplish here but maybe not to overwhelm with your targets, focus first on your top preferences. As you get your customers on board with your initial services, expansion would be easy as you already have solid base foundation. And if you have satisfied customers, they can always bring a new one by word of mouth. So before competing with popular networks like BSC or SOL, you need to deliver first your own products and attract users.

pie png

Starting an organization with someone that involves funding and money requires a lot of trust in the people you're working with. But it’s hard to trust someone you’ve only ever interacted with on the internet. With Stabila DAO you don’t need to trust anyone else in the group, just the Stabila DAO code, which is 100% transparent and verifiable by anyone.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 04:59:42 PM

Ethereum is too expensive and slow and old, Solana is broken, Cardano doesn't even exist. It's a shit show out here in crypto. Thankfully all the talent and interest is flooding into Stabila now.

Wow that's a big claim. Ethereum is second valued coin after btc and you saying its no more worthy rather everyone is jumping into Stabila now. Can you give some evidence of how true your claim is. Eth, Solana and Cardano are still big projects as compared to your launch. Just my few satoshis.

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 06:27:34 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2022, 09:49:40 AM by stabilastb

Wow that's a big claim. Ethereum is second valued coin after btc and you saying its no more worthy rather everyone is jumping into Stabila now. Can you give some evidence of how true your claim is. Eth, Solana and Cardano are still big projects as compared to your launch. Just my few satoshis.
Solana and Cardano are ethereum derivates, no more than faulty jokes. One is a complete scam, the other is not working at all. Have you tried those networks? i guess NO. Bitcoin is first and Ethereum is second for a reason: sponsored by VEB bank, a pocket bank owned by the Russian president. How long do you think it will HODL?))) All respect to him he developed the infrastructure but the world realized it already that Satoshi translates to Putin.

There will be DEX built into your system. I just wanna know what tokens that DEX will be supporting and in the presence of so many DEX why someone will come to this DEX? Just curious.
We will mainly support stablecoins of all countries of the world and wrapped mainstream cryptocurrencies. Additionally, there will be an STO marketplace and commodities.

On your site there are stats about STABILA like it has 379 million USD volume and price of 18$. But I cant see it on coinmarket cap. Can you tell on which basis you are giving these stats like is there any exchange where these coins are listed or what? If your coin has 379 million usd volume the it must be on coin market cap.
Coinmarketcap is a popular website but they are no authority nor they are someone to be considered seriously. No team, rigged info etc... You can google who they are yourself.
We are selling our coin from our website. 12 mln STB sold already. We have our own algorithm based on min purchase of STB 100 and max 1000 per person. I am not the one to explain you how exactly it works as it was developed by a special team. The more we sell the more it goes up. It is not like with BTC, where only 1mln are on the market and the rest just stays somewhere with no use.

In your 3 layer architecture, storage core and application I dont see where does security fits in . Is this something an after thaught or its embedded in one of these features?
3 layer architecture relates to senior-level devs. Security is not a layer, it is a must component.

Stabila has engaged in a major cryptocurrency effort in recent months, launching USDM stablecoin and new decentralized features to buy and hold the digital coins. Join Stabila STB DAO at https://stabilascan.org/

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 08:38:19 AM

Too many projects promise magic but never release any working product or prove any revenue, at least within a short release time. Is your project also like this? What makes your project different from other projects?

Talking teams, how experienced is the founding team?
What are the benefits of Stabila DeFi? Is it useful in borrowing and lending? How is it applied for decentralized marketplaces?

I have recently seen SRC20 deployed. Is there any TVL? How fit is your liquidity mining? No info about the private sale, token allocation. What is your staking mechanism? Is there one? Moreover, what is your offer with security and Scalability?
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 11:57:50 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2022, 12:08:54 PM by stabilastb
Merited by The Cryptovator (5)

Too many projects promise magic but never release any working product or prove any revenue, at least within a short release time. Is your project also like this? What makes your project different from other projects?

Talking teams, how experienced is the founding team?
What are the benefits of Stabila DeFi? Is it useful in borrowing and lending? How is it applied for decentralized marketplaces?

I have recently seen SRC20 deployed. Is there any TVL? How fit is your liquidity mining? No info about the private sale, token allocation. What is your staking mechanism? Is there one? Moreover, what is your offer with security and Scalability?

Stabila is the world's first pure-Defi project and DPOS blockchain with complete decentralization. Stabila DEFI supports all fiat currencies of the world. Complete decentralization as it runs on Stabila DAO. Guaranteed interest payments each term was written into the smart contract. Non-changeable. There are no staking terms, lock-ins, or fees against other yield farming platforms. The high-interest rate blows all other yield farming projects and traditional banks out of the water.

Unlike our competitors, we offer full support of Stabila native currencies and a suite of advanced Defi tools that upcoming projects need to thrive and prosper.

As the face of Stabila, CEO Daniel Varzari has been in the crypto for over eight years and brings a wealth of knowledge to the space. He also brings guru finances and sales skills to the table from his entrepreneurial experience. To many people, he is well known in the crypto community as "the man that delivers beyond expectations." The world's biggest STO and commodities marketplace is being developed. It will bring world private and public companies under one umbrella.

The development arm has put together more than 64000 hours developing the Stabila Protocol to what it is today. The Stabila Protocol is fully complete and 100% deployed on the main net. Ten full-time devs are working on further development, bringing in 40H per week each.  

The traditional banking system has its flaws. The crypto sphere views it as an inevitable change to a digital age using blockchain technology by embracing a new decentralized system.

Stabila DEFI is the world's 1st fully autonomous compound interest-paying protocol that guarantees set interest payouts. All interest rates, dates, cycles are already pre-coded into the smart contract itself with full decentralization under a complete DeFi system.

Issues with old traditional bank savings accounts:
1) Trust to a centralized body.
2) Potential back scene government corruption.
3) Bail-in laws that allow banks to take your money.
4) Low savings interest at only a 2%/yr average.

Stabila DeFi solves this by:
1) You own your holdings, your own keys, your own wallet.
2) Pure DeFi protocol — No team tokens.
3) No lock-ins, No Terms. You own your own crypto without conditions. You can buy/sell/send/receive whenever you want with no fees or conditional rules.
4) Guaranteed compound interest every Cycle (30 days) of 36%/yr
5) No fees.

There was a private sale. Stabila was released at 20% supply and was strictly offered on a min 100-max 1000 basis per person for 30 days from Nov 26, 2022 - to Jan 3. The private sale phase was completed and opened to the public with another 60% of supply on the same min 100-max 1000 basis per person.

The team has the other 20% of the initial supply of Stabila. The whole decentralized system was created to achieve a truly free market without any way for market manipulation.

The application of Stabila Defi in the creation of decentralized marketplaces offers considerable scope for innovation. Decentralized exchanges or DEXs can enable users to trade digital assets without any trusted intermediary for holding their funds. All the trade activity happens directly between user wallets through smart contracts. Another example of applying Defi in decentralized marketplaces is the creation of Stabila, a security token issuance platform.

One of the advanced questions on decentralized finance is liquidity mining. Stabila is a highly energy-efficient variant of cryptocurrency mining that supports processes and transactions on blockchain networks without expensive investments in hardware or application-specific equipment.

I suppose TVL refers to the Total Value Locked in a smart contract. Let us define it as the dollar value of all coins or tokens combined and locked in a yield farming program, lending program ...etc. Stabila size is $160mln. for now.

Staking is basically at 36% per year, not compounded. At least 30 days. Support for Stabila for now. In the nearest future: BTC and ETH.

As far as security & compliance, the Stabila Protocol has been independently audited with a fine-tooth comb numerous times over with a complete green checkmark where there are no vulnerabilities regarding the code or deployment. The Smart contracts are being verified by our experts and are public for anyone to check themselves via Stabila blockchain.

https://stabilascan.org/stable-coins

The Cryptovator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 05:36:29 PM

~snip~
Thanks for the detailed explanation. You claimed Stabila is a decentralized cryptocurrency where others can deploy the contract. But it requires a license and you will review that, and the gas fee or deployment fee is worth $1000 STB. Do you think the fee is reasonable and license a kind of centralization? I think so. You guys make things more complicated where your competitors offer more cheap and reliable service. I think you should research more about your plan and make the right decision. Good luck.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:38:31 PM

~snip~
Thanks for the detailed explanation. You claimed Stabila is a decentralized cryptocurrency where others can deploy the contract. But it requires a license and you will review that, and the gas fee or deployment fee is worth $1000 STB. Do you think the fee is reasonable and license a kind of centralization? I think so. You guys make things more complicated where your competitors offer more cheap and reliable service. I think you should research more about your plan and make the right decision. Good luck.

According to his previous reply to a post this is a way of ensuring that scam projects don't find easy access to launch on the stabila network since stabila is here to fight scams and set the record straight,
So probably by imposing such amount it will scare off scam project and most likely potential project as well,
Aside from high fees to pay, a license will be issued to a potential project which most likely will be reviewed manually, lol, what happened when there are many requests and this network is supposed to be better than the rest according to the dev, will you keep them waiting by undergoing manual review?
The Cryptovator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 04:13:59 AM

According to his previous reply to a post this is a way of ensuring that scam projects don't find easy access to launch on the stabila network since stabila is here to fight scams and set the record straight,
So probably by imposing such amount it will scare off scam project and most likely potential project as well,
Aside from high fees to pay, a license will be issued to a potential project which most likely will be reviewed manually, lol, what happened when there are many requests and this network is supposed to be better than the rest according to the dev, will you keep them waiting by undergoing manual review?

To be honest I support how they want to prevent scams. But where regulating token deployment by the team or by a centralized organization then the entire ecosystem is wouldn't be decentralized. There are some alternatives to prevent scams like doxxed team or verifying KYC by Launchpad. But do you think they succeed to prevent scams? People just hire someone to verify KYC and skip with the fund. Then nothing happened later on. For a few days, People will cry then forget. So I don't think this would a valid reason to issue the license and high deployment fees.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 07:35:56 AM

To be honest I support how they want to prevent scams. But where regulating token deployment by the team or by a centralized organization then the entire ecosystem is wouldn't be decentralized. There are some alternatives to prevent scams like doxxed team or verifying KYC by Launchpad. But do you think they succeed to prevent scams? People just hire someone to verify KYC and skip with the fund. Then nothing happened later on. For a few days, People will cry then forget. So I don't think this would a valid reason to issue the license and high deployment fees.

This space is not 100% free of scams or fraudulent activities, no matter how hard anyone tries to get rid of such projects others will keep coming,
The idea of regulating the whole token deployment process by the team will definitely keep some potential projects away from using the network, the use of blockchain is to make things much easier and not do things manually again.

From the post I read above, I think the stabila dev team really need to have a rethink about the direction of their project in terms of connecting to other projects,  I read somewhere above the dev thoughts about cmc and cg, it is not up to you to make it right or point out their flaws because every project has them, but the goal is to be in these sites where people frequently view crypto-related projects to give exposure to stabila as well, if you keep your project away from these sites, am afraid this project will not get the need exposure to reach as many users as possible.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 08:25:04 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2022, 09:47:35 AM by stabilastb

Coinmarketcap is a popular website but they are no authority nor they are someone to be considered seriously. No team, rigged info etc... You can google who they are yourself.
We are selling our coin from our website. 12 mln STB sold already. We have our own algorithm based on min purchase of STB 100 and max 1000 per person. I am not the one to explain you how exactly it works as it was developed by a special team. The more we sell the more it goes up. It is not like with BTC, where only 1mln are on the market and the rest just stays somewhere with no use.

stop making comparison with BTC at least. BTC is the sole owner of crypto market and there is hardly anyone who is familiar with your coin. Try to register your coin on some reputable exchange so there is credibility of your token. No one will believe such stats if you only sale coin on your website.

Comparison and Difference are commonly used in relevance to two or more objects. However, when comparing something, two or more things are compared against each other. This means that one tries to find similarities between the objects.

Whereas differentiating some objects construes that one is trying to find differences, unlikeness, or dissimilarities between the objects.

There is a bit of confusion among people's minds regarding the terms, Comparisons, and Difference. People generally take these terms for granted and use them haphazardly without really realizing the actual definition or usage of the words.

If people in the media cannot decide whether they are in the business of reporting news or manufacturing propaganda, it is all the more important that the public understand that difference, and choose their news sources accordingly.

~snip~

One chooses strategy(quality), and the other chooses tactics(quantity). Strategy is always the winner as it contains a marathon with well-defined tactics, while tactics is a sprint and does not contain anything except a tactic.

The primary difference between quality and quantity is the contrasting theory of subjectivity versus objectivity. Quality is subjective, which refers to the value of an item that can vary based on an individual's personal feelings, opinions, and biases. It is conditional, meaning its worth fluctuates based on circumstances and audience.

Quantity is objective and represents a fact that is not swayed or influenced by personal feelings and sentiments. The amount of something is simply a number. Quantity only changes when there is a change in the number of items that are present. You can remove an item to lower the quantity or add an item to increase the quantity.

When considering the differences between quality and quantity in crypto projects, people often consider which one is more significant or more important to rely on. Ultimately, it depends on the type of project, the target audience, and what the project producers want to achieve.

Licensing is the process of auditing and assurance that the users will not get scammed. I cannot see downturns here. The consumer deserves some sort of protection)

Deploying a smart contract is $18,000 at the current rate. Stabila is the platform to exclude useless projects. Congesting the blockchain with crap will make the blockchain useless.

~snip~

Stabila has a team of smart contract experts. Licensing a contract will not take more than 72 hours, including testing. However, Stabila is not trying to achieve quantity effect. We would instead allow only quality projects. I cannot see someone lose patience in 72H. Increasing satisfaction comes with little wait.

Stabila is a DAO. It relies on code only. If you don't make sure you allow quality code only you will become Ethereum). Nobody wants it anymore.

This space is not 100% free of scams or fraudulent activities, no matter how hard anyone tries to get rid of such projects others will keep coming,
The idea of regulating the whole token deployment process by the team will definitely keep some potential projects away from using the network, the use of blockchain is to make things much easier and not do things manually again.

From the post I read above, I think the stabila dev team really need to have a rethink about the direction of their project in terms of connecting to other projects,  I read somewhere above the dev thoughts about cmc and cg, it is not up to you to make it right or point out their flaws because every project has them, but the goal is to be in these sites where people frequently view crypto-related projects to give exposure to stabila as well, if you keep your project away from these sites, am afraid this project will not get the need exposure to reach as many users as possible.

Quality vs Quantity again. "Under the pavement, the dirt is dreaming of grass."
The death of quality foreshadows the death of humanity. What is the point of humanity if it does not produce the highest quality and excellence? A humanity that is not ascending is descending. As it is, the crushing weight of averageness and mediocrity presses down on everything and makes all high things flat, drab, and dull. All the tall poppies have to die. The only tall poppies the mediocre like are those associated with wealth, beauty, and fame. They despise the intelligent, the artistic, and the technical.

og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 04:43:06 PM

Blockchian has trilemma b/w decentralization, security and scalabiluity. BTC is completely decentralized and secure but has scalability issues. I dont know how they will embed both decentralization and scalability in there projects. 1000$ is quite a price and I would go with something like Eth if I really need to deploy a node.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 09:20:23 PM

From the post I read above, I think the stabila dev team really need to have a rethink about the direction of their project in terms of connecting to other projects,  I read somewhere above the dev thoughts about cmc and cg, it is not up to you to make it right or point out their flaws because every project has them, but the goal is to be in these sites where people frequently view crypto-related projects to give exposure to stabila as well, if you keep your project away from these sites, am afraid this project will not get the need exposure to reach as many users as possible.

If you to make your project spam free then you have to start from somewhere and they are trying to do that by introducing a fee of 1000 STB (approx 1600 USD). Cant say whether this fee is justified or not as we are yet to see the actual product.
The dev team views about CMC and CG are very interesting. They dont understand that CMC and CG are established projects while STB is something trying to enter the market.

What are you talking about scam free? I will be looking forward to seeing how many projects will line up for all this hustle, note that 1000 stb is $17000 according to the current stb price [which I think is inflated by the use of bot], what new project will be willing to part with that amount plus go through licensing just to deploy their token, and not to mention the attitude of the dev, always condemning other projects.

Stabila is an unknown project and will probably remain so because judging from the tone of the dev they are too legit and too good to have anything to do with the rest of the scams in blockchain  Grin
Stabila is an island and doesn't need the support of other projects to grow, the reason why they fail to keep to their promise to list on cex in February, if you can't keep to promise means you can't be trusted which is equally common among scam project  Wink
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2022, 06:10:28 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2022, 06:46:51 AM by stabilastb

From the post I read above, I think the stabila dev team really need to have a rethink about the direction of their project in terms of connecting to other projects,  I read somewhere above the dev thoughts about cmc and cg, it is not up to you to make it right or point out their flaws because every project has them, but the goal is to be in these sites where people frequently view crypto-related projects to give exposure to stabila as well, if you keep your project away from these sites, am afraid this project will not get the need exposure to reach as many users as possible.

If you to make your project spam free then you have to start from somewhere and they are trying to do that by introducing a fee of 1000 STB (approx 1600 USD). Cant say whether this fee is justified or not as we are yet to see the actual product.
The dev team views about CMC and CG are very interesting. They dont understand that CMC and CG are established projects while STB is something trying to enter the market.

What are you talking about scam free? I will be looking forward to seeing how many projects will line up for all this hustle, note that 1000 stb is $17000 according to the current stb price [which I think is inflated by the use of bot], what new project will be willing to part with that amount plus go through licensing just to deploy their token, and not to mention the attitude of the dev, always condemning other projects.

Stabila is an unknown project and will probably remain so because judging from the tone of the dev they are too legit and too good to have anything to do with the rest of the scams in blockchain  Grin
Stabila is an island and doesn't need the support of other projects to grow, the reason why they fail to keep to their promise to list on cex in February, if you can't keep to promise means you can't be trusted which is equally common among scam project  Wink

To keep it simple: 162 projects aligned already, another thousand in talks, and want deployment till June. It's more of a corporate network, not a scam driven unknown origin thing)  
https://techbullion.com/the-best-cryptocurrency-to-buy-in-2022/
Any new valuable and functional token with future use would want to be on the network. Otherwise, you can always find useless bot-driven tokens on BSC or ETH. Get scammed as much as you want there.
Open a thread about CMC and CG and ask people's opinions. See what people think about them)

Blockchian has trilemma b/w decentralization, security and scalabiluity. BTC is completely decentralized and secure but has scalability issues. I dont know how they will embed both decentralization and scalability in there projects. 1000$ is quite a price and I would go with something like Eth if I really need to deploy a node.
"if I really need to deploy a node" )))) Exactly. There is no need in ETH nodes) Quality vs Quantity. Where would you rather be? in a safe environment and useful functionality or in a scam hole with useless dapps?

"CMC and CG"
Understanding this distinction between bullshit and lying is essential. We can reveal a lie by uncovering the truth, but dealing effectively with workplace bullshit is more complicated.
Bullshit is designed to appeal to an audience — and to hide that it is not supported by evidence or logic. It often appears in the form of cliches, platitudes, or business jargon that seem meaningful but upon closer examination are empty.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2022, 08:19:15 AM

I can see virtually all countries stabelcoins will be deployed in the stabila network and some has already being deployed, i also saw in the stablecoins section at the top where you have the banking ban row there are indications like 'legal or not regulated besides each stablecoin,
-can you explain what that means?
-how did stabila team manage to get to have every countries stablecoin in their network?
-can you give some details about moneta digitec? i understand it is stabila dex and still under construction. it will be helpful to know more about it and what will be the mode of operation.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2022, 11:48:43 AM

I can see virtually all countries stabelcoins will be deployed in the stabila network and some has already being deployed, i also saw in the stablecoins section at the top where you have the banking ban row there are indications like 'legal or not regulated besides each stablecoin,
-can you explain what that means?
-how did stabila team manage to get to have every countries stablecoin in their network?
-can you give some details about moneta digitec? i understand it is stabila dex and still under construction. it will be helpful to know more about it and what will be the mode of operation.

Information is taken from regulatory bodies of those countries.
If a country has crypto regulations in place and crypto is legal: legal
If a country has crypto regulations in place and crypto is banned by banks: banking ban
If a country has no crypto regulations in place: not regulated
If a country has banned crypto: illegal

Moneta Holdings is the corporate entity to create the infrastructure for those stable coins to exist on the Stabila blockchain. They are the owners of the contracts and only they can mint/burn etc.
More read: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/563003667/moneta-holdings-and-stabila-blockchain-to-enable-banks-to-mint-pound-sterling-gbpm-and-swiss-franc-chfm-stablecoins

Moneta Digitec is the CEX. Under testing now. https://moneta-fx.com/#/home

DEX will get deployed in a few weeks so users can exchange decentralized assets on the Stabila blockchain. We are expecting the deployment of the USD oracle these days so the DEX has exchange rates.

stabilastb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 11:04:24 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2022, 11:16:25 AM by stabilastb

Do you have any telegram community group? I didnt find any in your website and from this ANN.
https://t.me/stabilastb

Reading the details of your project, its like reinventing the wheel i.e. developing a solution that is already in the market. Correct me if I am wrong. Since we already have p2p cash transfer facility and Eth that is providing decentralized app hosting facility.

Do you remember using ETH in the last months or who is using ETH now?
No sane person will use ETH. People migrate to quality networks.
The crypto industry is in its inception phase and has not matured a single bit. What we do is a process of maturation, building up trust, and spreading the use of blockchain. Adding functionality, interoperability etc...  

Crypto is controlled and was created by Russia and China. Bitcoin and ETH and Cardano and Solana is Russia. BSC is China. They filled the whole ecosystem with the listing platforms, tokens, exchanges, and so on. Up to today it is all centralized and controlled by the few. The real decentralization is far away and there is a lot of work to be done to achieve that)  Yes, we do have our own objectives and the moment will come when people will start appreciating them.

If you look around there are many cryptos that are fully decentralized starting from BTC and moving to ETH and so on. The concept of decentralization is in existence we dont need to look for it. Can you explain abit about your objectives and what steps you have taken to date to achieve those goals?

We achieved it already at launch. 21 Governors in place, which means 21 servers spread all over the world and controlled by different entities. As the network grows, the governors' number will increase as well. So we may reach thousands of governors in a few years. We reached 15928 active wallets(wallets with balances) in 2 months, steady growing.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 07:14:58 PM

We achieved it already at launch. 21 Governors in place, which means 21 servers spread all over the world and controlled by different entities. As the network grows, the governors' number will increase as well. So we may reach thousands of governors in a few years. We reached 15928 active wallets(wallets with balances) in 2 months, steady growing.

you have 21 governors in place, right? with just 21 governors chances of 51% attack become more obvious since one need to take control of 11 or 12 governers to control the entire network. Can you explain a bit how your protocol avoids the 51% attack risk?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: