Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Breakout  (Read 603 times)
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 10:59:26 PM

Definitely suffering a retraction right now with price trading below the monthly average.

Right, it seems that we have been retracting this week though, and I would say that we are somewhat again on the bearish trend. Maybe we have reach market exhaustion after a huge jump from $30k levels to almost $50k, sure the bulls has reach some tipping point at this time so they have to relax momentarily. So it's interesting if we can just stay above $40k as this is a very critical support.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 03:17:07 AM

Definitely suffering a retraction right now with price trading below the monthly average.

Right, it seems that we have been retracting this week though, and I would say that we are somewhat again on the bearish trend. Maybe we have reach market exhaustion after a huge jump from $30k levels to almost $50k, sure the bulls has reach some tipping point at this time so they have to relax momentarily. So it's interesting if we can just stay above $40k as this is a very critical support.

The market is of course tired because they keep pumping, they want to get a profit by selling immediately, I'm sure a trend like this will last for a long time, and the market skyrockets again usually after 2 years, of course we still remember the trend every 4 years, and I follow its development and bitcoin usually drop again after 4 years previously happened in 2013 and 2017.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 08:57:57 AM

The market is of course tired because they keep pumping, they want to get a profit by selling immediately, I'm sure a trend like this will last for a long time, and the market skyrockets again usually after 2 years, of course we still remember the trend every 4 years, and I follow its development and bitcoin usually drop again after 4 years previously happened in 2013 and 2017.

That is bitcoin cycle, every 4 years we see a massive pump - bull run and then followed by a long and bearish trend, a crypto winter. Nevertheless, the current price is nowhere -50% of our last ath.

Yeah, it could be that the market is fully tired and exhausted after it's run from March to $48K. But for sure, we might see it bouncing back again or worst, going down hard. We shall see what's April is for us.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 10:22:38 AM

That is bitcoin cycle, every 4 years we see a massive pump - bull run and then followed by a long and bearish trend, a crypto winter. Nevertheless, the current price is nowhere -50% of our last ath.

Yeah, it could be that the market is fully tired and exhausted after it's run from March to $48K. But for sure, we might see it bouncing back again or worst, going down hard. We shall see what's April is for us.

Even if the market is not on its best shape still we can really assume a market recovery since this somehow a normal cycle with bitcoin and even though the 4 year cycle is far to come we can say that this year is different compare before. Bitcoin is now really getting huge awareness especially on the mainstream, so I guess fear factor towards bearish season lessen up and I guess.we have more chances to recover faster after the dump that seeing those heavy dumps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 12:46:18 PM

Looking at how its not doing so well right now, I could say that there is a good chance it may not do so well later on either. We just need to realize that breakout "could" happen, but there is a big possibility that it may not happen neither. So all we can do right now is that wait for it, but also make sure that you have some DCA or stop loss in place so that you wouldn't be hurt if the price goes down. We moved between 38k-42k prices for a month before the last good increase, we are down to those levels now meaning we could see 38k all over again, and we should be prepared for that AND the 50k+ possibility all at the same time.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:36:54 PM

I do agree that the cycle is like that, but at the same time I do not believe that it would be something that would be a "must". I mean it is usually like that, but it could be a bit different as well. Imagine a situation where the cycle could be broken, like after halving it becomes something that is a bit of a big deal and everyone suddenly gets scared.

If the next halving doesn't have a big hype and a huge increase then we would have a lot of people who end up making a big scare and everyone would start to sell. In order to fix that, we need to make sure that everyone knows the fact that there isn't an expectation for that, just to make sure that even if it doesn't happen, we should be fine.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 10:57:49 PM

^^ Well we will have to see, the market is fairly young, I mean the data is like 10 years old and we can only extrapolate the data that we currently have. But so far still true but then again, as bitcoin's narrative has change, maybe this so called 4 year cycle will have to skewed at some point in time. But do remember that during halving, the reward for mining  bitcoin transaction is cut in half and bitcoin inflation is also cut, making the demand soar in the future, hence increase in the price.
Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:28:57 PM

Finally, bitcoin is back at $47k today, and this is a great moment as many of us are already buying bitcoins at low prices. Many of them sold bitcoins at a price now and made a profit. But I think some are still holding their bitcoins because their target has not been achieved.

Those who haven't bought bitcoins at the last low price can buy them now or wait until the price corrects. But don't be sad if the price can't get back below $45k because it probably won't get back there. But if the price is back there again, it's a good time for them to buy it.
Yes, that's right, my friend. I own and sell bitcoins almost weekly for my family's daily needs. The green chart had a data boost a while back, and for those analyzing the 4-hour hat-trick, that's cool.
I still keep some assets on some networks, maybe it is a good thing to trade bitcoin again from a few folds in the wallet, some investors and traders I believe they will be sweet in times like this. bonus phase of patience waiting for bitcoin trend change

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 04:45:29 AM

Definitely suffering a retraction right now with price trading below the monthly average.   See if we can maintain the 50 day average as the boundary, top prices were marked alongside the 200 day average.
  It wont breakout till we not only clear and above such averages but the momentum of gains means those averages are all trending upwards.  Observe all the other times this was true

we are in the second week of quarter 2 means this is somewhat far from what we are expecting to come the whole first quarter.

Maybe we can see what we wanted to achieve in the end of this quarter? but yes the 50day average must be maintained for us to trust what we wanted .

Looking at how its not doing so well right now, I could say that there is a good chance it may not do so well later on either. We just need to realize that breakout "could" happen, but there is a big possibility that it may not happen neither. So all we can do right now is that wait for it, but also make sure that you have some DCA or stop loss in place so that you wouldn't be hurt if the price goes down. We moved between 38k-42k prices for a month before the last good increase, we are down to those levels now meaning we could see 38k all over again, and we should be prepared for that AND the 50k+ possibility all at the same time.
waiting is part of strategy but defend on what our capacity is we may see changes in the following months and surely we need to keep Holding or sell it all now.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 07:43:21 PM

Finally, bitcoin is back at $47k today, and this is a great moment as many of us are already buying bitcoins at low prices. Many of them sold bitcoins at a price now and made a profit. But I think some are still holding their bitcoins because their target has not been achieved.

Those who haven't bought bitcoins at the last low price can buy them now or wait until the price corrects. But don't be sad if the price can't get back below $45k because it probably won't get back there. But if the price is back there again, it's a good time for them to buy it.
Yes, that's right, my friend. I own and sell bitcoins almost weekly for my family's daily needs. The green chart had a data boost a while back, and for those analyzing the 4-hour hat-trick, that's cool.
I still keep some assets on some networks, maybe it is a good thing to trade bitcoin again from a few folds in the wallet, some investors and traders I believe they will be sweet in times like this. bonus phase of patience waiting for bitcoin trend change
Earning/selling weekly? that sounds like a signature campaign? It's okay to sell it whatever the price of btc because you have only earned them. Waiting for a better opportunity to sell are only good if you invest your own money in btc however if you badly need a fund for your family and you don't have any sources of income or no other forms of money available, your last resort would be selling your bitcoins.

@maydna
I don't think they will be sad if btc price didn't drop but they are going to be happy actually. No one wants to lose but all of us here only demand for stability in the price and of course the best thing is if the price will start on pumping.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 09:41:27 PM

$39k today, so the avalanche or sell-off continue as to this hour. So to much for the pump to $48k as the market reacts negatively to so much news, specially the Feds raising up the interest rate, and the inflation rate of US is in highest in 40 years and of course the war itself. I guess we need to go down to even lower to be able to see $50k in the future. Maybe around $30k before we can go up and rise to $50k or more before the end of the year.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 10:01:42 PM

~Snip~
 that sounds like a signature campaign? It's okay to sell it whatever the price of btc because you have only earned them. Waiting for a better opportunity to sell are only good if you invest your own money in btc however if you badly need a fund for your family and you don't have any sources of income or no other forms of money available, your last resort would be selling your bitcoins.

Yes, that's right, bro, some of the bitcoins that I have I still save, I don't spend, I want to be as wise as possible in managing the assets I have.anyway in the trend If the break out penetrates the trend line that I drew from several time frames, the momentum must be right.
we are prepared from the percentage of volume and resistance, especially some types of income and sales that are very helpful for me, bro
it's not that much of a profit that I can get if I only sell from assets that have just arrived or payments from anywhere and anyone. At least some of them have plans for finances in the future, that's what I experienced and carried out bro, your advice is very good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: