Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Investing Coin  (Read 2626 times)
LoganSibley

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 05:21:41 PM

The PunkPanda ecosystem is committed to providing us with privacy and freedom of communication! One exciting element of the PunkPanda ecosystem is a Web3 game called Panda Legends. PunkPanda games offer you a great opportunity to buy and sell in-game digital items. You can earn tokens just by playing the game and enjoying the process!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooooooh.CJ

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 08:47:47 PM

Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
TLM looks ok to me
I'll share with you mine
Point Network POINT
Novita

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 03:17:37 PM

Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.

You sure like PBR Coin, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM all Coins are good, not wrong. But in this case we have different options for coins that have long term potential and that's only natural, because we all have our own way of looking at the movement and accuracy of investing in crypto. and we also know that every business has risks.
if there is no profit then loss.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 05:01:56 PM

You sure like PBR Coin, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM all Coins are good, not wrong. But in this case we have different options for coins that have long term potential and that's only natural, because we all have our own way of looking at the movement and accuracy of investing in crypto. and we also know that every business has risks.
if there is no profit then loss.
At that time, some of these Altcoins were in great demand by some Investors, but for now and in the good future in the future, it seems that some of these Altcoins are no longer in great demand, because now there are many good new projects and very high-quality Altcoins.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
ooooooh.CJ

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 08:08:17 PM

POINT point network looks pretty nice
long term dark horse
World's First Full Web 3.0 Architecture
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 04:46:37 AM

POINT point network looks pretty nice
long term dark horse
World's First Full Web 3.0 Architecture
But OP's list are enough for long term mate , though your POINT looks like an Pump and Dump coin that will only bring risk for small investors that only seeks for some profit with their lower capital.
and also I look at your post history , is that POINT pays your for these advertising ? because there are other account also that I see in which making same post as you for week now?

razielmmo

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 12:31:44 PM

If DREEM already has hundreds of assets, characters and locations just for any ‘important” negotiations, imagine what will be when it comes oot of beta.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 03:52:33 PM

When investing in cryptocurrencies, it is important to keep an eye on the news.
In practice, we often see that certain news can greatly affect the price of a cryptocurrency in the short term. As an investor, this is of course very important, so that you can buy or sell your crypto at the right time.

mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 06:00:43 PM

For now I think you are experiencing a very big loss because all the altcoins you hold are experiencing a decline so it takes time to grow back, and the altcoins you hold are actually lacking potential so the risk is very large but all will be fine if later the market situation can return to normal, In this case we need time to get back what has been lost from our investment results, so it all takes a lot of patience.
Many investors take the experience when the market is in a bull run, but they don't think about the conditions when the market is down. So they think all the coins are worthy of long term investment. Maybe most of those who enter the crypto exchange are newcomers when the market is trending, this has also been experienced by previous investors.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2022, 08:41:09 PM

For now I think you are experiencing a very big loss because all the altcoins you hold are experiencing a decline so it takes time to grow back, and the altcoins you hold are actually lacking potential so the risk is very large but all will be fine if later the market situation can return to normal, In this case we need time to get back what has been lost from our investment results, so it all takes a lot of patience.

Not just OP. Right now, most crypto investors loss
The crypto market is still in a bear market, and I don't think this is a bottom. Bear making red candles.

Agree with you coins that OP hold lacks potential, at least Dogecoin.
I see no point in holding a meme coin, no great utility.
The meme coin is designed for hype, and price growth is manipulated to the max.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 02:42:57 AM

I think you should consider the choices you make. Because among the several coin choices you mentioned, only Doge has a refund when you buy it. Because only Doge knows, therefore if you buy Doge you will benefit

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 07:01:53 AM

Among all the coins above, only Doge is still good, of course there is a drastic decrease compared to the current price, if you sell all Doge and assets above at the end of 2021 then you can save assets more than 70% compared to you selling now.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 10:43:00 AM

I think you should consider the choices you make. Because among the several coin choices you mentioned, only Doge has a refund when you buy it. Because only Doge knows, therefore if you buy Doge you will benefit

In investment sometimes we have to dare to make decisions even though we have to lose money, many coins are difficult or do not have prospects in the future so it is better to sell immediately, while now more and more new projects are very promising and worthy of our choice.
That's true and before making a definite decision the risks also need to be considered as well,
actually risk is also part of crypto and only we are able to make the decision whether to take that risk or not,
regarding new projects we need to do some research before investing

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 10:45:47 AM

It looks like you really like the meme coins and actually no any L1 or L2 into your list man I think diversifying your portfolio will likely do you more good that packing everything into one category and also dont forget gaming coins can come back to bite you in the ass Be careful most people get gaming coins for free

To be successful and be able to get maximum profit we must dare to change strategies, for example selling coins that do not have the potential to develop, this is common because if we continue to hold, we will be more losses, it is better to focus on the potential for rising coins.

..........///....../////..........
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 08:45:26 AM

Make sure that your investment funds are the one that you can afford to lose because surely you will end up losing everything.
Will forever experience loss in investment? if yes, then very few people will want to invest in crypto, because as long as market conditions and crypto are good, there will be no loss for any investment except for those who often experience unnecessary panic.
Lol if you happen to read and understand my post then you'll find that there is a different explanation to what you said and what is mine.

I said clearly that "If you Invest funds that you cannot afford to lose, Then you might lose everything" so better to check it first or don't quote me .

While what you also said is indeed true that Panic will end us losers so best not to and just keep it hold while the market is cold.
thethaothientruong

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2022, 10:00:45 AM

I'm currently investing in SLP, I don't know if it's okay everyone, seeing the market going down is also a bit worried.
thethaothientruong

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2022, 10:12:43 AM

Make sure that your investment funds are the one that you can afford to lose because surely you will end up losing everything.
Will forever experience loss in investment? if yes, then very few people will want to invest in crypto, because as long as market conditions and crypto are good, there will be no loss for any investment except for those who often experience unnecessary panic.
Lol if you happen to read and understand my post then you'll find that there is a different explanation to what you said and what is mine.

I said clearly that "If you Invest funds that you cannot afford to lose, Then you might lose everything" so better to check it first or don't quote me .

While what you also said is indeed true that Panic will end us losers so best not to and just keep it hold while the market is cold.
Hi. How can I put a signature like you, I'm impressed with your signature.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 12:19:21 PM

It looks like you really like the meme coins and actually no any L1 or L2 into your list man I think diversifying your portfolio will likely do you more good that packing everything into one category and also dont forget gaming coins can come back to bite you in the ass Be careful most people get gaming coins for free

To be successful and be able to get maximum profit we must dare to change strategies, for example selling coins that do not have the potential to develop, this is common because if we continue to hold, we will be more losses, it is better to focus on the potential for rising coins.
To be successful is not only changing the strategy, but it takes a long process as well.
especially for beginners they need to improve their knowledge and skills,
invest your money in coins that have potential and before investing do your research

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nagin

Activity: 251
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 04:00:05 PM

If this users still holding these coins then I feeling very sorry for this guy because all these coins mentioned in posts are down so much and there is no symptoms of bullish like ne for these coins. For long term we should chose high class coins like Ethereum,Bnb,sand and Mana. In bear market only some coins defend while all weak coin loss value there.
waONE

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 01:46:28 PM

If this users still holding these coins then I feeling very sorry for this guy because all these coins mentioned in posts are down so much and there is no symptoms of bullish like ne for these coins. For long term we should chose high class coins like Ethereum,Bnb,sand and Mana. In bear market only some coins defend while all weak coin loss value there.

Bear Market makes many significant drop coins, for security, of course, it is better for Hold Top 25 ranking, but if we try investing in new coins as above, it must make for daily or maximum monthly because the red market conditions often make it difficult to rise.
hold top 25 coins according to coinmarketcap can indeed be said to be safe, because 99% of the fundamentals of these coins have also been audited properly,
but for investment I think it is better to choose top 300 or top 500 coins which of course are already listed on Binance for example MOVR, POLS, and TRU.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: