Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nemesis DAO - Decentralized treasury protocol with reserve currency!  (Read 484 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nemesis_dao (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 10:25:45 AM

What is Nemesis DAO?
Nemesis DAO is what’s known as a decentralized reserve currency protocol. Built on the Binance Smart chain, each NMS token is backed by a basket of assets (BUSD, LPs, etc.) in the Nemesis treasury, giving it an intrinsic value that it cannot fall below.
NemesisDAO aims to create the go-to reserve currency that the BSC needs while optimizing for short & long-term profit for holders of the NMS token. Our unique project introduces economic and game-theoretic dynamics into the market through staking and bonding to achieve this.

What is the aim of Nemesis DAO?
One of our primary goals is for NMS to be a common trading pair on the BSC, which is backed by real assets. We want to build a policy-controlled currency system, in which the behavior of the NMS token is controlled at a high level by the DAO in a way that serves the majority. In the long term, we believe this system can be used to optimize for stability and consistency so that NMS can function as a global unit-of-account and medium-of-exchange currency.

How do I participate in NemesisDAO?
Participating in Nemesis DAO is simple and rewarding. There are two main strategies for users of Nemesis DAO: staking and bonding. Stakers stake their NMS tokens in return for more NMS tokens, while bonders provide LP or BUSD tokens in exchange for discounted NMS tokens after a fixed vesting period, meaning your tokens will be dripped to you bit by bit.
We are a community-driven DAO and governance participants can get involved on our forum and through discussions on our Discord. Join us there and you’ll soon see firsthand that the lifeblood of Nemesis DAO is our loyal members and contributors. We are a community-driven protocol and are always looking for new community members to contribute.

How can I benefit from Nemesis DAO?
Along with being part of a forward-thinking and driven community, there are several ways you can benefit financially from Nemesis DAO. The main benefit for stakers comes from supply growth. The protocol mints new NMS tokens from the treasury, the majority of which are distributed to the stakers. Thus, the gain for stakers will come from their auto-compounding balances, though price exposure remains an important consideration. That is, if the increase in token balance outpaces the potential drop in price (due to inflation), stakers would make a profit. And who doesn’t love passive income?
Alternatively, the main benefit for minters/bonders comes from price consistency. Minters/bonders commit capital upfront and are promised a fixed return at a set point in time; that return is given in NMS tokens and thus the minter's profit would depend on NMS price when the minted NMS matures. Taking this into consideration, minters benefit from a rising or static price for the NMS token! These are the two main ways NemesisDAO can generate wealth for you!

Who runs Nemesis DAO?
No one. That’s the beauty of a DAO. We all govern Nemesis DAO together, and because our community is so engaged and devoted, all decisions will be formed by community members on the forum and made by token holders through snapshot voting.

Main links:
https://nemesisdao.finance/
https://twitter.com/Nemesis_DAO
https://discord.gg/b8CUaukZn6
https://t.me/NemesisDAO
https://github.com/NemesisDao
TheodoraLadas

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 09:22:04 PM

I need to find out more information about your team and what events you will take part in
I advise you to follow in their social networks
https://twitter.com/Nemesis_DAO
TheodoraLadas

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:59:23 AM

As I understand it, Nemesis Dao is not a new project, can I find out how many holders we have?

Good question, but now they hardly have an exact list of their number.
TheodoraLadas

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:28:18 AM

I'm a bit of a noob, so what does that mean, for example, if you buy a bond at a 10% discount, will it stay until the end of the vesting period? Even when the price falls?

When you mint, you get that instantaneous discount in the form of a discounted token allocation.
brodskak

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:41:45 AM

I highly advise to research project a bit more so that you correctly get a project's idea and what role the token here has
Aillenft

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:48:10 AM

I can see how interested you are in the success of the project and what additional efforts you put into
cristianomariano

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:54:20 AM

What incentives does the project have that motivate people to maintain long-term positions?
TooMoonSoon

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:01:55 PM

Now many countries are also actively thinking about cryptocurrency, which gives a chance for the rapid growth of projects.
Sxfcccf

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:09:03 PM

It is necessary to shill the project as much as possible so that it can be seen by many in cryptography
brodskak

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:14:30 PM

We, as investors, trust in your capabilities, strength and achievements for the great project
Kolesnik_Vadim

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:20:55 PM

We need to strengthen marketing, now this is one of the most relevant ways to keep the price of the token
TheodoraLadas

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:28:08 PM

I will participate in the activities of this project, it is obvious that I will not go into the negative
Cosaaar

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:33:26 PM

There are alot of youtubers that will make a video about this great project..believe me those people will also see the potential
investment_0

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:41:23 PM

How do you plan to spread awareness about the project in some communities where English is not spoken well?
Apu77

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:57:20 PM

I highly advise to research project a bit more so that you correctly get a project's idea and what role the token here has

I agree, if you delve into the project, you can see that it has very good functions and realistic plans, here 10x-20x is possible
thinhken181819

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:12:29 PM

I can see how interested you are in the success of the project and what additional efforts you put into

Yes, the team works day and night, when the market is in a bad state, the team uses this time to further promote their project
frenkizaza

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:17:57 PM

How do you plan to spread awareness about the project in some communities where English is not spoken well?

Perhaps they will open separate groups in a telegram with other languages
georgie2

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:23:25 PM

It can be seen immediately after coming here that the team is interested in moving on the top
Kolesnik_Vadim

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:28:19 PM

What incentives does the project have that motivate people to maintain long-term positions?

I can say that they are very good, I advise you to read on the website and see for yourself, you can also invest a small amount to start to test
cristianomariano

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:42:37 PM

Now many countries are also actively thinking about cryptocurrency, which gives a chance for the rapid growth of projects.

Yup, but now it has dropped a little, but I think that by the end of winter everything will be fine
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: