Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you make money from meme coins?  (Read 701 times)
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 06:12:01 AM

Op is promoting a meme coin which can be considered as okey cause others also do promotions. but the fact is, force coin seems scam and op trying to promoting this scam for his own benefit. Total Supply is 1 JEDI, is surprising to me. Its possible to make money from meme coins if it can be handle correctly during purchase or sell but don't found any options where people could make money with this scam.
If it is proven that what is promoted by the OP is a SCAM, then act immediately to inform everyone so that everyone ignores it and certain parties can also provide understanding to the OP so that he can realize that what he is promoting is a SCAM.

When you first click on this topic, there is already a warning message dispalyed. Hope this will help people not to fall for this meme coin scam.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

These warning banners will disappear when you have 7 days of login time. You should familiarize yourself with the trust system before then.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 06:33:10 AM

looking for profit on meme coin in my opinion has a big risk and I consider getting profit from meme coin is luck
but in my opinion if you want to get profit on meme coin look for good meme coins and not yet popular and go in early if you enter when it is already popular maybe the loss you will get.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 07:29:18 AM

looking for profit on meme coin in my opinion has a big risk and I consider getting profit from meme coin is luck
but in my opinion if you want to get profit on meme coin look for good meme coins and not yet popular and go in early if you enter when it is already popular maybe the loss you will get.

Though investment in the meme coin is full of risk but sometimes it can give you more rewards as compared to the other coins. Think of dogecoin and shiba Inu, as both of them have given a lot of profits in the last year. But again there are many who are even stuck in these two meme coins as they have bought them near the all time high prices.
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 08:31:23 AM

Of course we can benefit from Memecoin, but you have to be consistent and careful because investing with memecoin has a very high risk, therefore you have to look at the market situation when you want to start investing, but don't invest in memecoin for too long, because are  the price could fall suddenly  , and it took a long time to bounce back,

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 10:37:39 AM

So far, I only invest and choose memecoins like Babydoge and FEG, at that time the Marketcap was under $1 Million, now the price has gone up and I have made a profit, I am looking for memecoins that have a roadmap and a team that has good ideas for the future, because I have missed Doge and Shiba by selling those coins too fast, now i can learn from it and look for new altcoins for short term investment.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: