Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins mining  (Read 237 times)
sardar908 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 05:50:44 AM

How can I mine altcoins from my android mobile phone?
CryptoATM

Activity: 368
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 07:16:14 AM

You should be fans with pi network and phoneum coin these are the two shitcoins you can mine on mobile phone actually it should be called cloud mining anyways, don't bother doing this because these coins or any coins that introduce mobile mining are always shitcoins you need a CPU and GPU for real mining don't be deceived.
CryptoWebDirectory

Activity: 152
Merit: 6

HODLer

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2022, 10:22:51 AM

I think there's an app out there called MinerGate which might let you mine from your phone. But as previously mentioned, there isn't much point to doing it. Phones don't have enough power to mine much of anything. It'll probably drain your battery pretty quick and even running 24/7 for a day will probably yield less than a penny. Spend your time doing airdrops or something rather than trying to mine from a mobile phone.

Check these out: $CHR | $MNFT | $ULAND | $TREES
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 02:20:18 PM

Look at this thread for Andriod….

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5338550.0

CryptoATM

Activity: 368
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 03:53:01 PM

I think there's an app out there called MinerGate which might let you mine from your phone. But as previously mentioned, there isn't much point to doing it. Phones don't have enough power to mine much of anything. It'll probably drain your battery pretty quick and even running 24/7 for a day will probably yield less than a penny. Spend your time doing airdrops or something rather than trying to mine from a mobile phone.
Miner gate is a waste of time even the actual mining sucks when using miner gate for mining, stay away from that website as it's a complete waste of time, only phoneum coin is the most reliable one because it's already trading and the mobile mining still works
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2022, 06:04:20 PM
Merited by nc50lc (1)

@sardar908
You just don't listen. This is already at least third thread by you, about the same subject.
You clearly have already decided to mine with your phone, no matter what people say.
But you can't meaningfully mine any coins with a god damn mobile phone...!

Would you please answer me why are you so persistent,
and don't even react the replies?

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 922

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2022, 04:06:38 AM

You should be fans with pi network and phoneum coin these are the two shitcoins you can mine on mobile phone actually it should be called cloud mining anyways, don't bother doing this because these coins or any coins that introduce mobile mining are always shitcoins you need a CPU and GPU for real mining don't be deceived.

Hahahahah pi network still gain the fans bro  Grin Grin Grin

but for real there is no mine on mobile phone mining is expensive, chip shortage distrup chain etc make the gpu price skyrocketing in the other Hand ASIC is crazy expensive and i dont know is cloud mining still exist nowadays.

better farming/staking rather than mining

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 06:27:21 AM

Mining on mobile phone is a white lie mate, developers lied about the possibility of mining on phones and whatsoever you saw isn't real mining it's cloud mining meaning they are just giving out tokens or coins to those that pressed mining button on their app, real mining starts with CPU, GPU and ASICs

D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 07:58:35 AM

@sardar908
You just don't listen. This is already at least third thread by you, about the same subject.
You clearly have already decided to mine with your phone, no matter what people say.
But you can't meaningfully mine any coins with a god damn mobile phone...!

Would you please answer me why are you so persistent,
and don't even react the replies?
See

What's the best way then to mine ?
I'm I asking this question good ? Lmao
Like I mean,since you can't use an Android phone, what's the best in replacement for it ?!

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
HardCore12V

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 08:53:06 AM

You need motherboard CPU and GPU for mining not mobile phones, so far there is no mobile phone that's capable of mining cryptocurrencies it will go up in flame in seconds 😂 no mobile chips is capable of that hungry power work

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 12:51:47 PM

You have been already told that all minable coins on phone are shitcoins, get a goddam antminer or high mem video cards. If somehow you can't afford on buying one then just do faucets, I think there are many out there that is better that mining with phone. Grow up and understand the situation man.

Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 04:54:39 PM

You have been already told that all minable coins on phone are shitcoins, get a goddam antminer or high mem video cards. If somehow you can't afford on buying one then just do faucets, I think there are many out there that is better that mining with phone. Grow up and understand the situation man.

Faucets still exists? That's very hard to believe because all doge coin, Ethereum and BTC faucets are down since 2019, the only one that still works is freebitcoin faucet but very hard to reach limit for withdrawal, faucets sucks it's better to just buy a GPU, if OP can't afford a new GPU he should buy used instead.

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1052

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 11:25:04 AM

You can earn tokens if you play mobile applications, where they give rewards in tokens. Also on android phones it is possible to create multiple profiles. This will take a lot of time and the profit from this activity is unknown, because game tokens tend to get cheaper.
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 08:44:19 AM

Stay away from any project that said that mobile mining is real mining they are probably scams, there are ways to earn coins and tokens if that's what you are looking for, today we have many play to earn crypto games that can earn you good money per day by just having fun while gaming, do research on this

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: