Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signing CSR for block rewards  (Read 57 times)
Dmiller99 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 08:41:28 AM

Can anyone tell me how to sign CSR, for block rewards generated by proof of stake. Transactions through aws, that use the browser to mine and transfer btc using meta Data, with futures.?

FOR EXAMPLE
VIABTC.COM MINES BLOCK REWARDS WITH transfers of futures preloaded by Google analytics.
Heavy volume moves using godaddy trusted root certificate authority..

Through there exchange my meta Data is mined to balance the books for ourupside down stock market, currency is printed and distributed, circulated to help the democrats hide theft and mis management of the economy.

Viabtc is one of the 10 pools I inadvertently reactivated, is was a former Chinese mining pool that went belly up, I logged into some accounts in Jan 2019, preparing for a court case and they began mining block rewards. It was then changed to Japan, then another one opened up for united Kingdom, and China, and all 3 began trading crypto on public stock exchanges.

I still need to go to court prior to trading crypto on public stock exchanges.

I just want to sign one transfer for 225k, and I will trade it to myself. By taking majority ownerships of a public stock app cashapp.

How do I view the transaction and sign the csr to spend the coin?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: