Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre Sales] 1HoDLCUB Fine Gold 999.9 Bitcoin chips  (Read 5489 times)
MrCryptHodl (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2022, 11:40:19 AM

Thanks for the update. Oh and 🖕🏼🖕🏼Credit Suisse, their loss

You're welcome !  Grin

They say "We all wish success to your company and a good continuation", I was there "Hey but how do I do without a bank account?"  Grin
but there is always a solution, and they ended up in the newspapers a few weeks later with their stories of hiding money from the wrong people haha  Grin

Personally I have never liked banks, and especially never trusted them (I have no money in the bank, 0), but for certain sums of money a bank transfer is easier when the party opposite does not accept crypto  Grin

what is still interesting is that at no time did I mention Bitcoin or Crypto during the attempt to create the bank account., only precious metals  Huh

pickledpepper

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 05:19:13 PM

I presume this is closed already for new commitments?
Fattcatt

Activity: 1917
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 04:00:06 PM

I see that the Leprechauns have been busy !!!  Tongue  Plenty O' Goldies arriving this Spring  Wink

* Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone   Cheesy
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 11:33:12 AM

I presume this is closed already for new commitments?

Hi ! i hope you're fine !  Cheesy

Unfortunately all the spots were taken 2 months ago now, the next all-gold coins will be the 1oz Bitcoin ingots, the pre-sale will take place after the distribution of the gold chips. Grin

I see that the Leprechauns have been busy !!!  Tongue  Plenty O' Goldies arriving this Spring  Wink

* Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone   Cheesy

ahaah exactly, little bit busy ! Goldies are arriving very soon !

Happy St. pattys day in late !

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2022, 09:29:17 AM

Hey hey hey !  Grin

Hope everybody is fine ! i receive photo of the gold chips from the factory !!

There is :
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1504750526000517130?s=20&t=6Pc_SDkWOOBUOk5Jb6abAA

Sorry for the quality, i'm gonna make better photos as soon i get it in hands !

All that's missing is the laser engraving of the serial numbers.

I will pay the remaining amount today and the coins should be on the way early next week!

Have a great day everyone !  Cheesy

Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 989
Merit: 407

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 10:12:37 PM

Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1504750526000517130?s=20&t=6Pc_SDkWOOBUOk5Jb6abAA

I will pay the remaining amount today and the coins should be on the way early next week!

WOW, not sure how I missed these last week. They look amazing. Cant wait.
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 10:16:48 PM

Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :

there is a lot of activity on the forum its time! Thank you ! the serial numbers are engraved and then they hit the road!

And at the same time the 5oz bars of the GENESIS collection are hitting the road too!  Grin
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1505841735267717120?s=20&t=GyZqfvQcM-pkUd1u_JMKVw

Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 12:31:38 AM

Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :

there is a lot of activity on the forum its time! Thank you ! the serial numbers are engraved and then they hit the road!

And at the same time the 5oz bars of the GENESIS collection are hitting the road too!  Grin
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1505841735267717120?s=20&t=GyZqfvQcM-pkUd1u_JMKVw
those are great. Are you going to auction all 33 at once. From what ive seen auctions get hectic when u have so many going at once. How are you going to do it. This will be a big auction
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 12:51:16 AM

Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :

those are great. Are you going to auction all 33 at once. From what ive seen auctions get hectic when u have so many going at once. How are you going to do it. This will be a big auction
  I think you should make another post about the 5 oz. Only the 33 people who bought the coin are reading this thread mostly. You should get suggestions on how to run such a big auction. Ive seen them get crazy and contentious.
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 09:53:39 AM

Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :

I think you should make another post about the 5 oz. Only the 33 people who bought the coin are reading this thread mostly. You should get suggestions on how to run such a big auction. Ive seen them get crazy and contentious.

You're right buddy ! i'm gonna open a thread about ! About how to tun the auction, i think it not gonna be more c omplicated than the 21 rolls who was auctionned in a single auction xD but this time i'm gonna divid in few auction to make it easier for everybody !  Grin

sweeteye

Activity: 790
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 01:32:29 PM

Mister~
Where did you land on a loaded value for these?
I know there were a lot of opinions, but not sure there was ever a consensus or that you made a decision?
Thanks!
sweeteye

Activity: 790
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 02:21:53 PM

Mister~
I know there were a lot of opinions, but not sure there was ever a consensus or that you made a decision?
Thanks!

Bump
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 07:56:17 PM
Merited by sweeteye (2)

Mister~
Thanks!

Bump

PM’d you. Mister!

received and answered  Grin

So about the denomination, thank you all for your proposal and explain ! we gonna stay around 0.021 or 0.025 ! it's look like our lucky number 21 gonna be the winner  Grin 1

I have just read the last few posts, concerning the denomination, between 21 and 25, I'm divided.
While I was eyes closed for the 21, reading previous posts, I think that the 25 has all its meaning.  
The previous coins were 500 bits and the silver 2500 bits.

All these coins including the gold one are 2021.

Our cherished number is 21 and that counts in our hearts.

50-50 here.

Wen pictures, even a hand drawing it's okay Smiley

Have a nice and warm sunday.

Hi everyone ! i hope you all are fine !  Grin

So I see a lot of sound for the 0.021! so let's go for 0.021 BTC! like jcga say "our cherised number"  Grin

Maybe you can find the design in the Bitcoin Attack book  Grin

Monday we start ! mid february prototype chips  and then all Smiley

Thank you again everyone ! really appreciate you all support and trust !

Appears this was settled and confirmed on 23 Jan 2022 that it's going to be 0.021BTC
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 08:30:12 PM

Mister~
Thanks!

Hi ! i hope you're fine !  Grin

Yes as 2stout said it was decided on January 23 for the loading of 0.021 BTC, being a correct number of BTC and which would not be too imposing in the future, well the 21st because we all love it  Grin

The parts coins be on the way coming week, and I'm waiting for the box ! and we are all good!  Cheesy

Have a great sunday !

Fattcatt

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 11:42:35 PM

Those are sharp looking Goldies  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked    BA-BLING
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 12:11:53 AM

Those are sharp looking Goldies  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked    BA-BLING
cant wait to see it with the hologram and in that custom box.
Fattcatt

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 12:28:01 AM

That's a 45 Gram  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked  CHUNKY BA-BLING Goldie!  Gosh, I hope they make a slab big enough for it, will have to remember to include the weight, so they can put it on the banner. WOWZERS
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 04:50:00 PM

That's a 45 Gram  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked  CHUNKY BA-BLING Goldie!  Gosh, I hope they make a slab big enough for it, will have to remember to include the weight, so they can put it on the banner. WOWZERS
   I think its the same size as the other coins 39mm. Gold is more dense so it takes more weight to get to same size. I think im right with that? But definitely want the banner to include that 45g. Its a work of art and definitely the jewel in my collection.
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2022, 05:56:50 PM

I think its the same size as the other coins 39mm. Gold is more dense so it takes more weight to get to same size. I think im right with that? But definitely want the banner to include that 45g. Its a work of art and definitely the jewel in my collection.

Yes you are right ! need more gold to make it 39mm ! and btw it's write on the coin that's 45g of Fine gold !  Grin

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 08:54:19 PM

Hi everyone ! i hope you all are fine !  Grin

The Gold chips are still on the way, I think the war in Europe has changed the shipping routes because DHL has longer delivery times than before !

We are still within the 3 month deadline (Jan 23 to April 23), it was close !

Of course due to its change in delivery time, I got ahead of the upcoming collections, you could see it on Twitter!  Grin

I'm going this weekend to open a information thread on the upcoming Q2 of 1HoDLCLUB!

I hope that you all are ok ! and that you all have a great weekend!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: