Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to find rumors about interesting projects  (Read 58 times)
suciocerdo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 11:59:29 AM

Every time I find an interesting project it feels like the train already left. What tips do you have to develop your sense of smell for finding gems before they are old news? I am trying browsing thru dark forums, irc chats and AMA medium pages and I know these are skills to be honed with time but I still think there should be other ways to feel the pulse of the market that I am not considering... Discord, twitter, etc are very cluttered with noise to be useful for my taste
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 12:41:01 PM

Every time I find an interesting project it feels like the train already left. What tips do you have to develop your sense of smell for finding gems before they are old news? I am trying browsing thru dark forums, irc chats and AMA medium pages and I know these are skills to be honed with time but I still think there should be other ways to feel the pulse of the market that I am not considering... Discord, twitter, etc are very cluttered with noise to be useful for my taste
I fully understand you, I have the same problem when I see the article that tells about new presale or ambassador program I always think that it is already too late even if this article was published 3 or 5 days ago. But actually, there are some web-sites where I find upcoming projects and start following them. There are https://polkaproject.com/#/projects?cateID=0&tagID=0 and https://dropsearn.com/.

mrexpat87

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 01:26:20 PM

There are 2 places where legitimate projects show up before they pop off that you can keep an eye on..

- VC desks (and websites under their portfolio)
- Crypto job sites (and linkedin crypto jobs)

These are usually more legit projects as VCs have done their due diligence on them, and a lot of the crypto jobs websites cost like $300 - $400 to post a job, which I feel a lot of scams or low effort projects wouldn't bother with, whereas legit projects who are building out their team would..

I have found several promising projects that don't even have a public token listing yet, so I'm paying attention to them..

Hope that's useful
Williamm07

Activity: 181
Merit: 14

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 02:04:11 PM

Use coinsniper and coinmarketcap/new this was how I found doge dash four days after launch and I quickly buy the token later in just two weeks this coin did 10x that's the biggest gain in made in 2021, some use coingecko too

PIatra

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 02:39:43 PM

i understand you ! at this time i found tipsy coin , in q1 they will be live on cex at this time are live only on pancake always dyor Wink have fun mate!
Refrumatrix

Activity: 301
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 03:44:17 PM

Join IDO and presales through polkastarter or DAOMaker you will be able to buy coins at presale price and you will be able to sell once listing goes live, I have made more money this way than buying coins that have already launched months ago

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 06:05:28 PM

Finding a rumor is hard.

Most of the time, those who got early information is a private investor (VC). If you are just a regular person, you will not get any rumors because they will not sharing anything to the public. Most regular people will try to follow consortium on some "VC" to get early information and good bonus price.

That's the only way you get some rumor.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀