Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin closing balance on exchanges  (Read 256 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 02:00:37 PM

It seems people forget about wallet towards the end of the year. Wink

When the market is being bullish its common that most people move their coins to exchanges and wait for the right time to cash out and probably that is the reason why price dumped since the beginning of this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:52:41 AM

When the market is being bullish its common that most people move their coins to exchanges and wait for the right time to cash out and probably that is the reason why price dumped since the beginning of this year.

No this is not true. The balance on exchanges peaked during covid crash and had a nice pump during Summer 2021. However if you look at it long term when Bitcoin peaked the balance on exchanges was still going down.

Basically the bottom happens when there is a increase of coins on exchanges. Seems like a better indicator. Implying capitulation.  However keep in mind that it’s mostly due to ease of cold storage such as hardware wallets and less so on institutions buying.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 01:04:10 PM

I think it's normal at the end of the year they send bitcoins to other exchanges because in order to maintain bitcoin holdings because of the trading stop at the end of December which was carried out in China.
Because every exchange, of course, has its own sales rules, so they make a good decision.
When the price of bitcoin is collapsing, many people think about negative things but believe that, God willing, bitcoin will again give a hijoe sign.
To make it clear. They deposit their bitcoin to the exchange because of the incoming ban in their country? That might be one of the reason but why would they do that in the exchange and not on a wallet? They did not know that the exchange update its list of restricted countries if they saw the banning on the news or if someone from that country message them.

Last year the price of bitcoin is high and people are selling their coins. That can be one of the reason why there are more bitcoins deposits from an exchange. By this year we do not know if the countries that bans crypto will re allow crypto again but that could trigger a price gain and bitcoin balance on the exchanges can grow again.

Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 06:32:14 PM

This may not be far from the truth as there tend to be more Bitcoin movement toward the end of the year most especially the transfer of Bitcoin from private wallet to exchange for easy transaction as the end of the year get near, when most holders believe at the beginning of a new year price tend to crash which is why they cash out they gains at the end of the year.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 02:16:30 PM

This may not be far from the truth as there tend to be more Bitcoin movement toward the end of the year most especially the transfer of Bitcoin from private wallet to exchange for easy transaction as the end of the year get near, when most holders believe at the beginning of a new year price tend to crash which is why they cash out they gains at the end of the year.
Or they are just doing it as precaution to go for sell if they see any big drop on pricing but as of now again price dumped to 40K so highly unpredictable and st the verge of slipping into bearish in my opinion.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1470
Merit: 711

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 08:47:07 AM

Recently most of investor and trader usually Using in Binance exchange. Binance is a big exchange and investor and trader deposit on exchange to play trade and sell in market end of this year.I think bitcoin deposit and price Between different purpose. Peoples deposit bitcoin to sell . i Think bitcoin deposit will be large in coming days and volume . Some days ago bitcoin price was $50k+ and now $47k+.I think bitcoin price will be grow in 2022.
Statistics analysis has been indicated through predictors who immensely adventure into cryptocurrency prediction and mostly Bitcoin and the results analysis portray that Bitcoin is not doing well this year 2022 that this year is all about bearish market experience, i can't concord on such description of prediction, because i know vividly from other hands that predictions is not trustworthy or reliable to depends on. Emphasising on the exchanges, it's very obvious that exchanges experienced positive return of bitcoin last year, so i will not pin point one exchange in particular as highest deposited exchange.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 10:22:28 AM

Yes, this is why Stable coins in times like this makes it High because people want to secure their funds value and put into stable currencies.

but for me? i care nothing about the dump or bear moment because i trust my holdings and i can afford to wait for another years as my bitcoin will keep on hand .

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: