Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ㅤ  (Read 458 times)
titokruzon21

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 07:24:26 PM

my take is that probably around 25k-28k max !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 06:28:43 AM

I agree with the price chart and last three near market which has happened every four years and if we go by chart then 2022 has to be bearish year but if we consider the institutional investments it's not the same case in previous three best run as we have some whales but not the institutional investment into bitcoin, i think 2022 is different that the previous years and we might see correction phase for a while and the 4 year bearish run cycle will break this time.
I do understand that institutional investors can make a really huge impact in the market, but I wouldn’t say that it’s going to prevent the market from passing through another bearish trend. We are still going to see another bearish trend, but the thing is that it is going to be a huge difference from what you have been seeing in the past.

But, the good thing now is going to be that the market is not going to drop as low as it used to do before, the drop is going to be moderate than the past price dips we have seen. So, as for the bear trend,it has emerged and it is not stopping soon, the market doesn’t just keep going upwards without it being a time that it is going to at least drop to another low price but the good thing is, the bottom will be still above $30k levels.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 06:47:39 AM

know. I'm currently looking at $30K but this is just the first month of the year. It's probably just a market reaction to the upcoming Chinese Lunar Year and the Russia central bank ban proposal
I know vividly that thirty thousand (30k)  or twenty thousand (20k) valu of bitcoin is what the majority and most especially investors are waiting for, to occur before they could purchase bitcoin at this point, the information of china and of the Russian is not new again to destabillzed or instability of cryptocurrency market regulations immensely, Russian banning of BTC is an ancient information, we had obtain such information some months back, so from my perspective is cordially effective, let investors or whom wants to bitcoin not be skeptical before purchasing Bitcoin base on regulations.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██