Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❌❌❌❌ SCAM [ANN][BTCH] BITChro - SCAM❌❌❌❌  (Read 606 times)
gullobhai

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 12:25:58 PM

I have studied about your coin .I think you're future ❤️ is. Bright..
There is reason..
Bcz your team working hardly and invesbly...
There is no... struggle to make new crypto coin..
But your team is Active All things to moon..
Great..
Keep it on..
After 1 year I will see..
You to on moon 🌛🌝🌝😎
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITChro_Official

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 01:37:26 PM

Now market is not looking good and people is not in buying mood. There will be low investor . it will be better to postpone sell
No we already talked with some big companies and very soon we will reveal it on our website. Its new project and market situation will not affect it.
We are working 24/7 to lead this project.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2022, 06:23:41 AM

When Bitchro Marketplace will be live? I see there is no update of Marketplace in Telegram or twitter. Only Sale News and listing News are shared again and again.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
BITChro_Official

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 01:23:47 PM

When Bitchro Marketplace will be live? I see there is no update of Marketplace in Telegram or twitter. Only Sale News and listing News are shared again and again.
We are in initial stage. Very soon we will launch our own Mainnet and then we will verify our contract. After that our next goal will be Beta Marketplace with Metaverse.
Husnain316651

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 01:46:59 PM

What is the most ambitious goal of your project? Could share with us any Upcoming Updates?
BITChro_Official

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 05:43:58 PM

What is the most ambitious goal of your project? Could share with us any Upcoming Updates?
Our goal is to provide a unique platform where everybody can buy,sell NFts from all Over the worlds at single place and also Use Metaverse System to make user friendly every thing. We will try to support all blockchain network like Sol,Bsc,Matic.
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 06:06:02 PM

I have seen in your telegram and Twitter that you are going to list on 25th January. How is it possible to list when an IDO is ongoing on Launchpad? Will not it affect the investors? What will be the price on Pancakeswap? I am thinking that when you will list on Pancake swap if the price more than IDO investors will sell and similarly if the price down investors will not invest. Kindly solve my queries.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
BITChro_Official

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:37:02 AM

I have seen in your telegram and Twitter that you are going to list on 25th January. How is it possible to list when an IDO is ongoing on Launchpad? Will not it affect the investors? What will be the price on Pancakeswap? I am thinking that when you will list on Pancake swap if the price more than IDO investors will sell and similarly if the price down investors will not invest. Kindly solve my queries.

We will give you update soon. Team are thinking about that and will give update before 25 Jan.
Akai20

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:39:20 AM

How can is BITChro get users to hold the native token for predetermined periods of time to reduce volatility, what strategies can they apply to achieve this and if not, how would it affect it?
Husnain316651

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 05:03:08 AM

The crypto industry is a fast-paced industry, how flexible is your Project to change quickly and keep pace with technology trends? What is your long-term vision for the forecasting industry in which the your Project project operates?
Husnain316651

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:07:49 AM

Our goal is to provide a unique platform where everybody can buy,sell NFts from all Over the worlds at single place and also Use Metaverse System to make user friendly every thing. We will try to support all blockchain network like Sol,Bsc,Matic.
Almost 4/5 of investors are focused purely on the price of token in short term instead of understanding the real value and health of the project. Could you tell us on motivations and benefits for investors to hold your token in long term?
BITChro_Official

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 12:13:33 PM

Our vision is not pump or dump coin. We will work on our product.  Token has many usecase like minting Nfts,buy and sell Nft Fee.
We will also give away some NFts and giveaway for token Holder.
Husnain316651

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:18:10 PM

Our vision is not pump or dump coin. We will work on our product.  Token has many usecase like minting Nfts,buy and sell Nft Fee.
We will also give away some NFts and giveaway for token Holder.
Did you consider community feedback/requests during the creation of your product in order to expand on fresh ideas for your project? Many projects fail because the target audience and clients are not understood. So I'd like to know who your ideal consumer is for your product?
chinawalltoko

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 04:48:10 PM

What will be the future planning of your project and what strategies you will make for the good future of this project?
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 06:53:15 PM

We will give you update soon. Team are thinking about that and will give update before 25 Jan.
Okay, I hope you must have good plans for that. I have another question that will there be your own game in the future like others?

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
BITChro_Official

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 05:22:31 AM

Did you consider community feedback/requests during the creation of your product in order to expand on fresh ideas for your project? Many projects fail because the target audience and clients are not understood. So I'd like to know who your ideal consumer is for your product?
New users just invest with a vision of 2x in short terms. They just want to buy low and sell high.
While real crypto user wait for product to release and trade more at initial stage. Our real consumer for product is NFt and Metaverse users who love and mong term vision.
Husnain316651

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 05:43:48 AM

New users just invest with a vision of 2x in short terms. They just want to buy low and sell high.
While real crypto user wait for product to release and trade more at initial stage. Our real consumer for product is NFt and Metaverse users who love and mong term vision.
Allright
Regarding about the current market situation is too unstable, holding back investors.. So can you give me some good reasons why I should buy your tokens in this market situation? And also why should your token holder keep holding?
Pasa32

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 06:34:25 PM

Do you have a plan of buyback or token burning in the future?

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
BITChro_Official

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 02:55:59 AM

Do you have a plan of buyback or token burning in the future?

Why not. We have best  burn program in future. The token not sold in IDO will be burn and also we will burn million of tokens in the future.
Buyback is not good choice. Only short term trader will make benefit. So we will think about that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: