Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Savings and investment plan  (Read 1297 times)
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:46:03 PM

In my point of view, investing and saving are venues that you can grow your money.

Though in savings, if you'll going to use traditional way, it can only give a small percentage while with investing if you choose the right asset to hold it or if you choose a right business to venture the chance of growing your money to a decent to huge amount of growth is really possible..
Old way of saving money does not give any returns or interest because your only holding it on your own. The only way it can grow is when you add or when you save more money.

It was savings in the bank are the one that can give you a small interest but I think there is a downside with this because banks can charge you something, it is a fee for storing your money on their platform. Either we build our own business or we use the money to invest in some assets, both can provide us passive income but diversifying our money on different investments can work best and we should not only focus in crypto because cryptos are risky sometimes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 11:25:36 PM

People shouldnt only limit out on crypto or would be focusing on that one because there are other industries which you could really able to invest or involved with which it could really give out
that kind of chance or probability on having some income plus able to save up money because you do able to have some profits because out of those investments.
We are always having that very common plan which is to save up and invest as much as we could because this is the only way we could secure out our future.
This is my kind of thing and I agree to you.

As part of my plan, I have invested steadily to crypto and the majority, bitcoin. My investment is more than my other assets outside crypto and that made me diversified, not with different cryptocurrencies.

But with crypto and other investment vehicles that would help me reach my goal of having financial freedom and making more stable income.
As long you are financially capable then doing this would really be on ease but of course the more risk that you should really bare to handle out because not all investment would turn out to be positive.
Diversification is recommended if you are able to do so but we know that not all would really be having that chance due to limit of funds or capacity.
Savings is needed not only for investment  means but of course for emergency which is really the intended thing for this kind of accumulation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 08:15:42 AM

In my point of view, investing and saving are venues that you can grow your money.

Though in savings, if you'll going to use traditional way, it can only give a small percentage while with investing if you choose the right asset to hold it or if you choose a right business to venture the chance of growing your money to a decent to huge amount of growth is really possible..
Old way of saving money does not give any returns or interest because your only holding it on your own. The only way it can grow is when you add or when you save more money.

It was savings in the bank are the one that can give you a small interest but I think there is a downside with this because banks can charge you something, it is a fee for storing your money on their platform. Either we build our own business or we use the money to invest in some assets, both can provide us passive income but diversifying our money on different investments can work best and we should not only focus in crypto because cryptos are risky sometimes.

I'm referring to that kind of savings,

something like time deposit where the bank will hold your money for some time and give you small interest.
Not sure, but with traditional banking, as long as you're in the minimum balance, the bank will not charge anything.

Investment is way better if you know what kind of investment or business to take. It will lead you to grow
your money and if you do succeed, it can bring financial freedom.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 12:25:20 PM

is it good to invest in all crypto or bitcoin?? I still watch out for everything.
Of course, as long as you put a lot of hardwork patience and knowlege, you can earn more than what you think.
Thats the reason why more and more people accepted bitcoin, because they know that they can build a better future with this cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is proven as one of the best investment in the world.It is a life changing,and you can assure that it can provide you a financial freedom.

Although the reason they are mostly tempted by the advantages that exist in bitcoin Grin
But seriously, if we really have broad vision, then this is indeed quite promising, even though the risk is quite large, but it is quite reasonable because the benefits obtained are proportional to the risks received.
and if indeed there are still many people who still doubt this because indeed they do not understand what the work system is like and only hope for an instant one.
I personally quite agree that if you see the movement of many people now even though the reasons are various, but by them knowing crypto this will be good enough for them and for the development of crypto itself
People shouldnt only limit out on crypto or would be focusing on that one because there are other industries which you could really able to invest or involved with which it could really give out
that kind of chance or probability on having some income plus able to save up money because you do able to have some profits because out of those investments.
We are always having that very common plan which is to save up and invest as much as we could because this is the only way we could secure out our future.

People usually invest in crypto becasuse they think iit gives better returns and also it is secure to invest in cryptocurrecnies. I think thiis is the right approach. I will also recommed this investmet.
You just buy a coin on an exchange, keep it in your wallet and later sell it once the prcies are higher. This investment is better than any other ponzi scheme investments where your funds are always at a risk.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 02:04:30 PM

It's a wise decision. In my point of view, investing and saving are venues that you can grow your money.

Though in savings, if you'll going to use traditional way, it can only give a small percentage while with investing if you choose
the right asset to hold it or if you choose a right business to venture the chance of growing your money to a decent to huge
amount of growth is really possible..

Making money now a days is very hectic, many companies and businesses closed because of what happen to the entire world today. Savings and Investments is the best decision we could think about. Through out the year i learned to have savings and Investments because i know in the future it will help me whenever i have a problem like for example through paying hospitals or either to help my family. We should be wise in spending money today because no one will help if we have a problem financially.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 09:58:51 PM

is it good to invest in all crypto or bitcoin?? I still watch out for everything.
Of course, as long as you put a lot of hardwork patience and knowlege, you can earn more than what you think.
Thats the reason why more and more people accepted bitcoin, because they know that they can build a better future with this cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is proven as one of the best investment in the world.It is a life changing,and you can assure that it can provide you a financial freedom.

Although the reason they are mostly tempted by the advantages that exist in bitcoin Grin
But seriously, if we really have broad vision, then this is indeed quite promising, even though the risk is quite large, but it is quite reasonable because the benefits obtained are proportional to the risks received.
and if indeed there are still many people who still doubt this because indeed they do not understand what the work system is like and only hope for an instant one.
I personally quite agree that if you see the movement of many people now even though the reasons are various, but by them knowing crypto this will be good enough for them and for the development of crypto itself

People usually invest in crypto becasuse they think iit gives better returns and also it is secure to invest in cryptocurrecnies. I think thiis is the right approach. I will also recommed this investmet.
You just buy a coin on an exchange, keep it in your wallet and later sell it once the prcies are higher. This investment is better than any other ponzi scheme investments where your funds are always at a risk.
Yes, it is really that qualified or considerable compared into other investment but you should play safe or be mindful about the risks involve and not that really that optimistic when it comes to results.

It would never be always that on positive unless if you are able to deal with the right project.As been mentioned and been suggested that diversification would play a great role if you are
really serious on having that financially free kind of life but of course it would be needing that risk to take.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 10:44:32 PM

It's a wise decision. In my point of view, investing and saving are venues that you can grow your money.

Though in savings, if you'll going to use traditional way, it can only give a small percentage while with investing if you choose
the right asset to hold it or if you choose a right business to venture the chance of growing your money to a decent to huge
amount of growth is really possible..

Making money now a days is very hectic, many companies and businesses closed because of what happen to the entire world today. Savings and Investments is the best decision we could think about. Through out the year i learned to have savings and Investments because i know in the future it will help me whenever i have a problem like for example through paying hospitals or either to help my family. We should be wise in spending money today because no one will help if we have a problem financially.

What I learned during this pandemic period is spend only on necessary things. If you think it is already a luxury, stop yourself from following your desire. And yes, as much as possible invest your extra funds. It may not be in crypto, but you can also start accumulating gold jewelry, as you don't need to shell out big funds. You will find out that there's always gold auctions in pawnshops. Gold, in my opinion, is timeless investments. Its value increases over time. And it is not hard to own one.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 11:24:52 PM

I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.

Taking less risk this year also means that you are likely not to beat your financial record of last year. I like the part of diversification because no man gets financially stable with only one source of income. Therefore buying varied but high use coins will profit your investment diversification more. You can buy coins like etheruem and bitcoin.
That also tells how safety he is looking now and that is not the essence of being crypto investor because we need to risk more to gain more,
Yes we can take precautionary measures but still we need to find coins that we trust and to put our capitals.
I am also a fan of diversification as my experience tells me about how safer this is but yet ? my main strategy is to But a coin that i think lowering ? and sell it when i think the price is growing meaning the popular strategy (BUY LOW< SELL HIGH) lol

Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 05:51:32 AM

Traders really experienced many challenges from crypto pumping and dumping in the market last year 2021 that made many traders to saved a huge amount of money for this new year 2022. Those that prepared good capital for this year's investment will have a lot to receive from their investment.

Those traders waiting for the price of altcoins to dump so that they can buy more altcoins and hold for the price to increase before they can sell to make a good profit.

In some ways your point is right, but most others prefer to just buy and hold instead of trading as is riskier to trade than to hold most especially if one is not skilled in trading, I aimed to buy more Bitcoin and fewer altcoins this year as the year 2021 was an entirely bearish year for most altcoins some of them get dumped in the early day of the year and never recover again all through to this time.

So after such experience, one will rather choose to invest in a more stable and reliable coin like Bitcoin other than risking your money on shit coins.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 04:32:15 PM

in the past years, savings have been very difficult to do, especially since the economy in the country has increased, it is really expensive and in case there is a chance to make money, I will choose the same because there is no reason for savings to be wrong and for an investment if  luckily why wouldn't I try for even a small amount because now the opportunity to earn through an investment is only here in a bitcoin crypto ...
When you do have savings then this is where you do really get your investment funds and also your emergency funds all in one thats why it is really crucial on making out some savings because if none then you would

just really be missing out those opportunities plus you would  really be fucked up in terms of funds when you do have problems.It is really just a common goal to have savings via means of various sources.

Doesnt matter on where you do get it as long you could able to accumulate funds whether for your personal expenses and the rest would really be put up on savings.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:46:22 PM

The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Everything should have a plan.I have already some plan for this year.I want to Invest in Long time holding and trading. My plan goes to I'm buying some valuable coin and long time hold and. I think every investor or trader should need to patience and control yourself.I learned already from my mistake in 2021, i hope i will Victory this year.

Doing something without a plan will usually end in failure, so whatever activities we do must go according to plan. Likewise, when deciding
to invest in crypto, we must have a mature plan, so that we can get profit and avoid losses. But sometimes have a good plan, we must experience
losses and make mistakes first, so that we can learn from our mistakes and not repeat them again in the future. Actually, the main key
to a successful investment in crypto is to have patience, because the volatile crypto market tests our patience. The more we are patient the closer
to success, so control ourselves to be patient when facing a bearish market like now. Sometimes we have to hold the coins that we have bought
for a long time, even the coins that we buy the price will continue to fall after we buy them. This is where our patience is tested, as long as
we are patient and don't panic, we can make a profit in the end. Because the potential coins will always recover and go higher after the price
has fallen very deep, then make sure the coins we buy are potential.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 02:08:34 PM

The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Everything should have a plan.I have already some plan for this year.I want to Invest in Long time holding and trading. My plan goes to I'm buying some valuable coin and long time hold and. I think every investor or trader should need to patience and control yourself.I learned already from my mistake in 2021, i hope i will Victory this year.
It is very important indeed to start, it is necessary to prepare a plan first.
if looking at your plan i think its very good to have top coin,
for long term investment coins like BNB,Ethereum, or Matic for me it is a decent and profitable coin,
apart from that learning from mistakes is also a good thing so that in the future hope not to repeat the same mistakes
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 02:55:57 AM

Whatever happens with global economic problems such as pandemics, wars and so on, we must focus on investment, because many investments die during war and pandemics, I will choose investments that are faster to turn into cash so I will make the choice of cryptocurrencies my first target.
Tellek Garing (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 07:30:23 PM

Whatever happens with global economic problems such as pandemics, wars and so on, we must focus on investment, because many investments die during war and pandemics, I will choose investments that are faster to turn into cash so I will choose cryptocurrencies as my first target.
That's cool cryptocurrency is one of the most lucrative investments at this period as the digital currency industry is still young and a lot of good projects are coming up that can give massive profits in a short time, but in choosing the right platform to invest in, one needs to make adequate findings as to know the direction of such investment so that you can easily follow the road maps without any challenge.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 07:35:21 PM

Whatever happens with global economic problems such as pandemics, wars and so on, we must focus on investment, because many investments die during war and pandemics, I will choose investments that are faster to turn into cash so I will choose cryptocurrencies as my first target.
That's cool cryptocurrency is one of the most lucrative investments at this period as the digital currency industry is still young and a lot of good projects are coming up that can give massive profits in a short time, but in choosing the right platform to invest in, one needs to make adequate findings as to know the direction of such investment so that you can easily follow the road maps without any challenge.
I dont believe about having no challenge when choosing up even though you are pretty aware on what project you are following but it wont really be guaranteeing out that you would succeed on that one in the future.

It would be always mattering with the demand itself because even how potential or good it is but the demand isnt there then you could expect something that it wont really be that good for you.

So going all in as form of investment plan is something not that good but its not bad to consider either.So only invest on the amount you could afford always.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 09:42:53 AM

Now i'm over 29 years old and have 3 kids, i'm still working in the office an i'm tired of the current economic condition, many things i can't buy to please my family so i plan to invest around 50% of my salary to buy some coins what I'm aiming for in the long term, if I don't force it then I'm worried that my life won't change.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2022, 01:59:40 PM

Anyone can have his own investment plan, if you ask me I would say I have a short to the mid-term investment plan for this year, firstly I should check my note and my investments and I did during the last year and take lessons from my mistakes I've done during that time, then from the lessons, we got from the past we can have a plan for 2022 for example during 2021 I sold a big share of my investment to buy an apartment and gave it to rent to make passive income but now I can see I was mistaken because I could get more profit by holding bitcoin so my first lesson can be to trust bitcoin even if the market is bearish and everyone is panic selling and I'm going to use this lesson for my new investment plan for 2022.

True, we all believe in the concept of increasing our savings, but there are so many reasons to spend that it is easy to get sidetracked. Every time we postpone saving and investing, we miss out on opportunities to grow our wealth. We must commit to putting a portion of your income aside for savings in order to help you reach your goals sooner. I encourage you to make saving a habit. The earlier you begin, the more funds you accumulate, and the more assets you earn for your long-term goal.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 07:47:23 PM

Now i'm over 29 years old and have 3 kids, i'm still working in the office an i'm tired of the current economic condition, many things i can't buy to please my family so i plan to invest around 50% of my salary to buy some coins what I'm aiming for in the long term,
Buy bitcoin.

Don't risk too much in putting that into different altcoins. At least with bitcoin, you've got a certain investment that's going to give you peace of mind in the long run.

It's volatile but looking at the future, you'll understand why everyone is holding it.

if I don't force it then I'm worried that my life won't change.
This is true if you don't try to change a thing or two, nothing will happen, nothing will change. At least now, you're decided to invest that part of your salary into crypto.

I hope that you'll sustain your family's need with the remaining 50%. Just keep on making investments and as well as other source of income.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 08:54:06 PM

Anyone can have his own investment plan, if you ask me I would say I have a short to the mid-term investment plan for this year, firstly I should check my note and my investments and I did during the last year and take lessons from my mistakes I've done during that time, then from the lessons, we got from the past we can have a plan for 2022 for example during 2021 I sold a big share of my investment to buy an apartment and gave it to rent to make passive income but now I can see I was mistaken because I could get more profit by holding bitcoin so my first lesson can be to trust bitcoin even if the market is bearish and everyone is panic selling and I'm going to use this lesson for my new investment plan for 2022.

True, we all believe in the concept of increasing our savings, but there are so many reasons to spend that it is easy to get sidetracked. Every time we postpone saving and investing, we miss out on opportunities to grow our wealth. We must commit to putting a portion of your income aside for savings in order to help you reach your goals sooner. I encourage you to make saving a habit. The earlier you begin, the more funds you accumulate, and the more assets you earn for your long-term goal.
There are situations which do really make this habit to be that impossible to be done specially when you do have lots of expenses or priorities which it do connects out with financial
So there are things which are inevitable for you to make out some spending but as much as we could we should make out some savings no matter what because we do know
on what would be the things that it could back it up not only for emergency purposes but also with some investment as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tellek Garing (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 10:42:11 PM

It is very important indeed to start, it is necessary to prepare a plan first.
if looking at your plan i think its very good to have top coin,
for long term investment coins like BNB,Ethereum, or Matic for me it is a decent and profitable coin,
apart from that learning from mistakes is also a good thing so that in the future hope not to repeat the same mistakes
Of course, if one is preparing for long term investment holding stable and already established coins such as BNB and BTC ETH, are the best choice when choosing to hold for long as most of the other low cap and new coins can easily get dumped so one needs to constantly stay active in the market.

The new coins are not suitable for long-term investment but can also give a good turnover if one gets lucky and the coin receives public attention in the market but it can sustain that position for a long that is why it is not good for the long term holdings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: