Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Savings and investment plan  (Read 1297 times)
Frengki_cisco

Activity: 790
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 01:39:17 PM

Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Suitable, I agree, I think I should follow your tricks and strategies to do things this year, especially investment, I don't want to fail again for this year, I'm at risk and I have to do something about crypto this year.

BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 02:55:05 PM

My plan for the year already got collapsed, because I limited myself from gambling and decided to spend just a dollar to the max per day. I wasn't able to keep myself in control and have lost $20. Now my wallet is empty, and now I focus much on trading. I've planned to make very minimal earning through trading practice investing on top order altcoins.
Gambling is always a risky way of earning .So i always avoid this way of earning .You can thank yourself that you are back on the track after doing only 20$ loss .It could 2000$ if you get addicted on it .However its a better thinking that to trade and earn . Its a better way of earning though this is so risky if you don't know much about it .I also have a plan for this year to keep save my altcoin and hold until i get a good return and also doing trade with minimum of risk .I hope i will gain much from the past year i have .Best of luck for you as well mate .

Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 11:10:27 AM

My plan for the year already got collapsed, because I limited myself from gambling and decided to spend just a dollar to the max per day. I wasn't able to keep myself in control and have lost $20. Now my wallet is empty, and now I focus much on trading. I've planned to make very minimal earning through trading practice investing on top order altcoins.
Gambling is always a risky way of earning .So i always avoid this way of earning .You can thank yourself that you are back on the track after doing only 20$ loss .It could 2000$ if you get addicted on it .However its a better thinking that to trade and earn . Its a better way of earning though this is so risky if you don't know much about it .I also have a plan for this year to keep save my altcoin and hold until i get a good return and also doing trade with minimum of risk .I hope i will gain much from the past year i have .Best of luck for you as well mate .

Focusing more in investing is a better plan that will always come with good results when one is consistent in it. It is a good plan  that one hopes of getting profit from  it. But when it comes to gambling it should  not be counted as plan that can always generate profit because gambling  is unpredictable, it is never certain to know if one can gain from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 11:32:37 AM

Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Suitable, I agree, I think I should follow your tricks and strategies to do things this year, especially investment, I don't want to fail again for this year, I'm at risk and I have to do something about crypto this year.
Just calculate the risk you take.

You're going to be good with your investments upon making and taking calculated risks. As you take those, don't forget that it's just part of your financial plan and there are some other things you still have to do.

And that's about making money through another resource.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 03:43:39 PM

You're going to be good with your investments upon making and taking calculated risks. As you take those, don't forget that it's just part of your financial plan and there are some other things you still have to do.

Yes, you need to balance everything. If you manage to do, better the chance is high for you to succeed.

These investments that being planed correctly can give you a decent amount of benefits. It's a matter of choice and your focus
to enhance your knowledge to have much better accuracy.

There are people who continue to earn and enjoy the benefits. Just look forward and try harder.
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 03:57:28 PM

It's actually crucial to save in case of "rainy days", cause the future itself is unpredictable. Most reason amongst many as to why certain persons that actually had the intention of saving end up not been able to save or invest is because their expenses/responsible does not only equate but goes beyond their income and so they even have to manage to keep things going with the little they receive.

Others find it difficult to save not cause they don't have a sum left to save after much expenditure but cause of maybe due to ostentatious life they have imbibe in themselves.

But be it as it may, one really need to save and invest irrespective of how much you earn, wether small or big, as far as you plan yourself well before your income arrives there will always be room for savings and investment.

N/B: if you don't earn like them, don't spend like them!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 08:51:41 PM

It's actually crucial to save in case of "rainy days", cause the future itself is unpredictable. Most reason amongst many as to why certain persons that actually had the intention of saving end up not been able to save or invest is because their expenses/responsible does not only equate but goes beyond their income and so they even have to manage to keep things going with the little they receive.

Others find it difficult to save not cause they don't have a sum left to save after much expenditure but cause of maybe due to ostentatious life they have imbibe in themselves.

But be it as it may, one really need to save and invest irrespective of how much you earn, wether small or big, as far as you plan yourself well before your income arrives there will always be room for savings and investment.

That is very true. Live within your means. Be frugal with your lifestyle. If it is not necessary, then, don't buy. It is better to have savings rather than spending some of your extra to your wants or luxury. Because you don't know what the future will be, and if you are not prepared, you will find yourself regretting that you haven't prepared yourself. Even if you have little salary, you can find ways how to put some to your savings. Think of the goals that you want to achieve and you will be encouraged to save as much as possible.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 10:56:58 PM

Yes, you need to balance everything. If you manage to do, better the chance is high for you to succeed.

These investments that being planed correctly can give you a decent amount of benefits. It's a matter of choice and your focus
to enhance your knowledge to have much better accuracy.

There are people who continue to earn and enjoy the benefits. Just look forward and try harder.
Balance everything is the key on which you should really be having savings plus having those investments if you do really tend to live a good life in terms of financial and something worry free too since you do have money

not only for investment but also in emergency purposes which is a must because not all the times we are just fine and there are really days on which situations do really happen which would be needing some financial

back-up and if you dont have something like that then you would really be finding big problem onwards or on the current situation you are in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 08:56:31 PM

That is very true. Live within your means. Be frugal with your lifestyle. If it is not necessary, then, don't buy. It is better to have savings rather than spending some of your extra to your wants or luxury. Because you don't know what the future will be, and if you are not prepared, you will find yourself regretting that you haven't prepared yourself. Even if you have little salary, you can find ways how to put some into your savings. Think of the goals that you want to achieve and you will be encouraged to save as much as possible.
You all have spoken we'll and also have made my information and knowledge broader with this comment, we need to plan our financial life as to be able to execute our investment and business life dealing with a volatile asset such as cryptocurrency require in-depth knowledge and discipline in order not to make any wrong decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: