Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:08:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How BNB reflection works?  (Read 40 times)
mirek92 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 03:21:18 PM

Hello, I would like to ask how BNB reflection (ie BNB redistribution) for holder of a particular token works.

I know how classic fee redistribution for holders works. For example, someone sends 100 units of a token, 5% (5 units) are separated and added to the wallet designated for that.

But how does reflection works with BNB?

I drew a simple scheme of trading on PancakeSwap. There is a pool of BNB and a second token, let's call it a lying dog.

See there:

I would like to ask in what step does a certain percentage of the BNB (sold for a lying dog or bought BNB for a lying dog) split off and goes to the wallet, from where it is then automatically divided to token holders? I thought that If someone sells his BNB for a lying dog, the BNB goes directly to the liquidity pool in PancakeSwap.

Or does a token code (lying dog) technically have the right to intervene and redirect some percentage of the BNB elsewhere - to the wallet from which the BNB will be redistributed to holders?

Thank you for ideas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: