Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Talentscout  (Read 52 times)
illuquent37 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 06:09:13 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2022, 06:41:34 PM by illuquent37

Hello everyone, i have a idea to share

Talentscout

The Idea is to create a decentralized platform that supports different sports and esports activities. A united community built on physical and metaverse processes. Financially and psychologically all built on a defi blockchain. Every user will have his own unique NFT collection, those will be generated by different steps. The integration of blockchain in this kind of activity will bring a big impact in other industries. This will help longterm to avoid cheating and more transparent cashflow. There will be 3 types of Users by qualification, coaches, students and admins. The synergie will develop in the future in a more efficient way and how talent can be rewarded.

I'm looking for responsible and educated ppl. who can brainstorm with me.

a) web and blockchain experts/developers
b) influencers and content creators
c) marketing and promotion

I have a business model that everyone who contributes and does his job will be happy long term. Atm I'm working on the entity relationship model and almost finished grinding the diamond.
Besides all that above i already have worked with a company on a similar project and have experience in the set tasks how not to fail as they did. It was a ICO in 2k17 and i joined in 2019 shortly before they got delisted from exchanges.

Happy new Year!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2022, 09:45:35 PM

I have a business model that everyone who contributes and does his job will be happy long term. Atm I'm working on the entity relationship model and almost finished grinding the diamond.

Do you have clear plan, how it will be financed?
Even if you find some people who can fill the requirements, how they will charge for their labor? You can't guarantee, that they will be payed, right?
in the end it all depends on your sales skills, very easily everyone else can be only volunteers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 10:23:15 PM

a good idea and if you are serious you will find a lot of people who are worthy of your thoughts but of course this is not free you can look for it in the service section... but if you are looking for friends to confide in I think it will be difficult to implement your idea

illuquent37 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 11:00:50 PM

Do you have clear plan, how it will be financed?
Even if you find some people who can fill the requirements, how they will charge for their labor? You can't guarantee, that they will be payed, right?
in the end it all depends on your sales skills, very easily everyone else can be only volunteers.

Yep i thought about an IDO, 6 ppl, 2 in each section a)b)c) we will write the whitepaper Wink
All will get a %share of the total supply as reward, in addition a NFT collection of the brains they connect.
We will have a random generator who will create unique NFTs for referrals.

IDO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XncEnsZNWU

NFT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNQLJcJEzv0

BTC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: