Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:04:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Venice Swap ICO - (VENICE) - One-Stop Experience Exchange and Swap  (Read 588 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 08:09:27 PM

DeFi 2.0: The Next Evolutionary Stage of Decentralized Finance?

Read more on https://medium.com/veniceswap/defi-2-0-the-next-evolutionary-stage-of-decentralized-finance-52afe85e1dca
Thanks for the good work on the article. I am getting lecture about Defi 2.0 from some time and getting that it will really improve the problems which defi 1 has means Defi 2.0 will be clear from that. Projects adopting that technology worth more. Blockchain technology need projects like that which will improve the crypto field.
Stay with us because the team is working on an amazing project and with the launch of this project the crypto community will be blessed with a great experience.

In road map for feb 2022 Launch of Venice Swap Exchange is marked which is really big step for the project. Hope all will go on and project will develop as we always need fair platforms for investing in a working businesses Wink

Yes the team is ready to launch the exchange in Feb 2022 with full features. We are also ready for huge marketing to increase the community on our platform.
I have my eye on this project I hope this will do good for all of us. The success of any project depends on the intelligence of the team members. Marketing also have effects on a project. I will wait to see your further progress.
giane

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 05:46:13 PM

Yahoo! Finance: "Venice Swap Shapes a New Concept of Crypto Exchange"

Media are talking about Venice Swap:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/venice-swap-shapes-concept-crypto-150000792.html?guccounter=1
Nain888

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 06:29:14 PM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/venice-swap-shapes-concept-crypto-150000792.html?guccounter=1
Good step, starting a bounty campaign is also beneficial. If you will start a bounty campaign then more people will come to promote your project on their social media. It increases the marketing influencers.
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 09:13:00 PM

Good step, starting a bounty campaign is also beneficial. If you will start a bounty campaign then more people will come to promote your project on their social media. It increases the marketing influencers.
yes the bounty campaign is around to start. Stay with us whenever we launch a bounty campaign we will announce that here and on our social media.
Hamaber

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 01:43:51 PM

Very well explained. I know well that people will get a good benefit from this project as that features in one place which you are giving will make convenience for the traders.
Nain888

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 10:06:14 PM

Very well explained. I know well that people will get a good benefit from this project as that features in one place which you are giving will make convenience for the traders.
I also think it as a better step from the developers because if someone will want to trade on both ways like on a centralized exchange and on a swap then they will not go for two different places but they will find these both option on one platform.
BitcoParty

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:41:28 PM

development of swap exchange bring better opportunities for the traders who just want to swap their coins to another without entering to a third party website. This made more benefit when you also started the swap along with your centralized exchange.
Hamaber

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 08:55:30 PM

I also think it as a better step from the developers because if someone will want to trade on both ways like on a centralized exchange and on a swap then they will not go for two different places but they will find these both option on one platform.
yeah right
development of swap exchange bring better opportunities for the traders who just want to swap their coins to another without entering to a third party website. This made more benefit when you also started the swap along with your centralized exchange.
It will be a change of mood for those who stick only to one type of exchanges. Before learning about swap I was un aware about swap and I was stick to the centralized exchanges and after a long I heard about that from one of my friend. Then I started to learn about it and found it better for me.
BitcoParty

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 10:45:44 PM

yeah right
It will be a change of mood for those who stick only to one type of exchanges. Before learning about swap I was un aware about swap and I was stick to the centralized exchanges and after a long I heard about that from one of my friend. Then I started to learn about it and found it better for me.
Keeping our privacy is great job of this technology. I agree

yes the bounty campaign is around to start. Stay with us whenever we launch a bounty campaign we will announce that here and on our social media.
Can I get in the bounty program. I am seeing your project interested. I read all about your project. I am interested in your project and I also want to work in the bounty.
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 10:48:29 PM

Can I get in the bounty program. I am seeing your project interested. I read all about your project. I am interested in your project and I also want to work in the bounty.
The bounty campaign is already started on bounty0x website you can visit there. Our bounty is listed there on top. You can participate there if your find suitable for the campaign.
Nain888

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 02:35:35 PM

The bounty campaign is already started on bounty0x website you can visit there. Our bounty is listed there on top. You can participate there if your find suitable for the campaign.
Thank you for informing us about this announcement. It is a very pleasant announcement from the project. The marketing always give awareness to the whole community about the project. I like to join every good new project and I also participate in their marketing campaign to get some profit for my future.
BitcoParty

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 07:49:59 PM

If we invest in your project and the ICO is completed then how much time will the exchange take to start. Will the exchange be completed within this year. I heard that after ICO the project take more than a year to prepare their product and in this way the community loose courage.
Hamaber

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 07:54:45 PM

If we invest in your project and the ICO is completed then how much time will the exchange take to start. Will the exchange be completed within this year. I heard that after ICO the project take more than a year to prepare their product and in this way the community loose courage.
You can read this in their roadmap and their whitepaper where they explained these things very well. According to their roadmap the exchange will be started after the end of ICO in the month of Feb.
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 09:34:54 PM

The ICO will be ended at the end of this month and from February the exchange will be ready as the softcap already achieved and developers started work on it and in the early days of Feb it will be launch.
BitcoParty

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 10:16:43 PM

The ICO will be ended at the end of this month and from February the exchange will be ready as the softcap already achieved and developers started work on it and in the early days of Feb it will be launch.
I am pleased to hear that you are doing very faster because the with your exchange the trade will also get started and people like to adopt coins which are listed and are trading. It increases the price of the coins faster.
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 10:21:43 PM

I am pleased to hear that you are doing very faster because the with your exchange the trade will also get started and people like to adopt coins which are listed and are trading. It increases the price of the coins faster.
Yes this project will do great. It will not disappoint you. Everything will be done before time according to roadmap. We are planning for some special events which will boom this project.
Hamaber

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 10:43:36 PM

Yes this project will do great. It will not disappoint you. Everything will be done before time according to roadmap. We are planning for some special events which will boom this project.
Arranging events is very good idea it make more awareness around the world. The investors will when meet the team there then it will attract them and will do more trust. It Increases the image of the project and increases the community of the platform.
Nain888

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 10:22:22 PM

Arranging events is very good idea it make more awareness around the world. The investors will when meet the team there then it will attract them and will do more trust. It Increases the image of the project and increases the community of the platform.
I hope that this project will do great.
We really need that type of activities from the developers which will spread its awareness worldwide.
The support increass in this way.
Hamaber

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 10:26:19 PM

I hope that this project will do great.
We really need that type of activities from the developers which will spread its awareness worldwide.
The support increass in this way.
The team members of this project are very intelligent. They have a strong background in the blockchain and the project already have an established platform for the crypto community which is helping this technology a lot. Their future development in this project will give another success to the community.
BitcoParty

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 10:36:49 PM

It is good to hear that. I like project with energetic developers. In the 2018 I participated in some projects which are still not doing work on their projects. They are saying that they will do further development on the back end but years passed and we are not seeing their projects live up that is why I am taking care this time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: