Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pi, is it good  (Read 88 times)
Johnnyan (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 02:07:24 AM

There is an app named pi which minning a cryptocurrency called Pi. This app is new and the currency is about to get om the market in this year. I'm not posting this to make advertisement for this kind of currency because as I known the community have much arguing about this problem.So how do you think, is pi believable and is it worth for us to pay attention and put our effort in mining it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chantall98

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 04:55:26 PM

No, it's not good!
Pi is useless MLM Scam
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 11:43:49 AM

There is an app named pi which minning a cryptocurrency called Pi. This app is new and the currency is about to get om the market in this year. I'm not posting this to make advertisement for this kind of currency because as I known the community have much arguing about this problem.So how do you think, is pi believable and is it worth for us to pay attention and put our effort in mining it.

It is good that you ask this question, PI is a waste of time, a waste of your resources, a waste of your data and one that leaves your vulnerable to hacks.
Best bet is to focus on something else entirely.
Chantall98

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 04:14:54 PM

It is good that you ask this question, PI is a waste of time, a waste of your resources, a waste of your data and one that leaves your vulnerable to hacks.
Best bet is to focus on something else entirely.
I totally agree here.
Regarding Alt Coins, ppl should do a Basic research and if ppl don't know how to research, it's best to only buy Bitcoin.
Nonso99

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 03:42:22 PM

Pi isn't necessarily new, the mining app has been around for about 3 or 4 years now.. They keep saying they'll move it to the mainnet bit up til now they haven't, now I'm hearing that they're asking for kyc before "miners" can move to the mainnet..My advice is to always research stuff before venturing into it.. when something seems too good to be true most time it is
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:54:48 AM

Definitely! Pi is good for those who wants to buy Bitcoin.
Unikon

Activity: 137
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:12:32 PM

Will there be copyright issues? Raspberry Pi can sue
PreciousH

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 12:43:03 PM

I think it's good and is worth to invest in Pi crypto which is more profitable in the upcoming Future. I prefer everyone to invest in Pi crypto as it's the best ones and is worth.
Chantall98

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 05:13:30 PM

I think it's good and is worth to invest in Pi crypto which is more profitable in the upcoming Future. I prefer everyone to invest in Pi crypto as it's the best ones and is worth.

Buying Pi crypto is not a good idea because it's a fraudulent coin! Why should it be profitable, it has no real promise to be profitable.
It's just a pyramid MLM scam.

Pi is a very bad coin and you should avoid it. Calling it a good coin is not justified because Pi is a very bad Investment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: