Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Souvenir) Presidential Invitation on the day of Bitcoin City announcement  (Read 642 times)
nekludov (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 03:03:55 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2022, 03:24:38 PM by nekludov

Greetings dear community.

I have for sale 10 sealed invitations issued by the Presidency of El Salvador, where President Bukele announced the BTCitcoin City project.

These tickets were sent to a limited number of people for the private event on November 20, 2021.

The value of each Souvenir is 0.0012 BTC.

The price does not include shipping and any extra expenses you may incur. Shipping is from Venezuela.

The tickets are completely sealed and in perfect condition.

For more information via telegram: @nekludov_btc

I also have 3 copies of the November 21 Journal.

large free

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5379859.msg58899898#msg58899898
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tweetious

Activity: 1946
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 03:09:16 PM

Could you post a photo of what is inside the invitation? I understand that you have 10 sealed invitations, but I assume that you have (or could find) a photo of how it looks like.

Is there any indication of bitcoin in the inside text?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2226

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2022, 03:21:48 PM

Could you post a photo of what is inside the invitation? I understand that you have 10 sealed invitations, but I assume that you have (or could find) a photo of how it looks like.

I second this.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
nekludov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 03:26:31 PM

Hello...

Yes of course, sorry I had not uploaded the picture of the inside of the invitation.

I have already updated the publication and you will be able to see the inner content of the invitation.
nekludov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 03:30:21 PM

I second this.

I have already updated the publication with the content of the invitation.

The invitation was sent to a small number of people for the private event as part of the closing of BitConf. No one knew that day that the president would be announcing Bitcoin City; however that was the intention of the event.

The invitation is part of the history of that day.

tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 03:55:25 PM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (2)

I am interested in getting/acquiring 1 sealed invitation

I was wondering if you would accept a reputable escrow for the transaction. In case you are unaware of the term/procedure, this is how it works:  Potential buyer sends the funds to escrow for safekeeping. Escrow informs the seller that received the funds. Seller dispatches the item to the escrow (or to the buyer directly). Upon successful arrival of the item, escrow releases the funds to the seller.

Furthermore, there might be more potential buyers willing to use the same escrow, hence it might be easier for you to bulk dispatch a few invitations together...

Also, I was wondering why the language of the invitation is in English and not in Spanish...

Is there any public source/link that you can share which illustrates that this is the "invitations issued by the Presidency of El Salvador"? I thought that there would be, a raised embossed round stamp (at the bottom) stamped at the presidential office... (or something similar....)

Please do not take me wrong here. I am not implying that this is not the real deal here. Just being curious...

For more information via telegram: @nekludov_btc

Last but not least, this is generally not a good idea. I can clearly understand the practicality of chatting with someone on telegram. However, it is in the best interest of everyone, to publicly answer questions here (that everyone can see)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2022, 04:20:18 PM

I would also like to get one of these - I can also offer to be the escrow - if that helps.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
nekludov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 04:21:55 PM

Hello...

I have no problem to clarify doubts.

The invitation is on one side in English and the other side in Spanish. That day the president gave all the speech and the presentation of Bitcoin City in English, there was not a single word in Spanish, I was there a few meters from the stage.

The embossed seal is on the golden seal of the invitation.

I have no objection to a long-standing and reputable third party being involved as custodian of the funds. It is not my intention to be here to defraud anyone.

The only thing is that somehow we would have to be in communication to pay the shipping costs since from Venezuela the shipments have to be paid from here, for international shipments there is no charge at destination. I mean I go to DHL and ask the price of the shipment, I inform you the value of it, you would have to send me the funds to pay and be able to send it to you, of course I would send you the original invoice of the shipment, total transparency at all times.

Maybe to give you a little confidence for the shipping I can give you privately some public signal (twitter) so you can see my trajectory there and how I am involved in crypto.

nekludov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 04:23:38 PM

I would also like to get one of these - I can also offer to be the escrow - if that helps.

Of course, no problem at all
tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 04:28:03 PM

I am totally fine using MoparMiningLLC as an escrow.

@MoparMiningLLC We can share the shipping fees. Let me know of the total and I will send the funds to you.

@nekludov please reserve 1 invitation for me. Shipping to MoparMiningLLC address
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 04:36:14 PM

@MoparMiningLLC We can share the shipping fees. Let me know of the total and I will send the funds to you.

@nekludov please reserve 1 invitation for me. Shipping to MoparMiningLLC address

@MoparMiningLLC and @tweetious- we can share shipping fees among the 3 of us.
@MoparMiningLLC- let me know the total and I will send the funds to you.
@nekludov please reserve 1 invitation for me as well. Shipping to MoparMiningLLC address

Thx,
2stout
slimzak

Activity: 570
Merit: 82

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 04:45:06 PM

I'll take 2 sealed invitations via MoparMining
nekludov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 04:47:09 PM

+

You can count on that invitation....

I am waiting for the shipping address to inform you the value in USD.

You will have a little piece of Bitcoin history in El Salvador.
nekludov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 04:48:56 PM

I'll take 2 sealed invitations via MoparMining

Perfect.

I have already set them aside for you.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2022, 04:49:50 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2022, 08:33:57 PM by MoparMiningLLC

if we are going to use me for escrow - my escrow fee/donation is 1% of sale price ( 0.0012) so  0.000012 to make the total  0.001212 btc plus shipping

send pymt to 1FGTHoXtr6X9PVm5qJpa9DbdZFpAGLAa8G

please post txn id here and a refund address (in case funds have to be refunded) -- PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT YET - AMOUNT WILL CHANGE slightly above due to $50 shipping charge to me - will divide it by the number of people included in deal but I do not have that amount yet

seller needs to post a payment address as well and provide tracking once shipped.

shipping address is:
Mopar Mining, LLC
12121 Little Road #274
Hudson, FL 34667

Once I receive the invitations, I will confirm receipt here and pay the seller and we will handle shipping charges at that time, as it might be possible to include them with packages currently held by minerjones - or I can ship direct.

count below for escrow:

tweetious - 1 PAID
moparminingllc -1
2stout - 1
slimzak - 2
dernoste - 1
comit - ?
agrawas - ?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 05:02:59 PM

0.001212BTC sent to the escrow address provided.

TxID:
7b07c6264aaa8583efa059d36bbdddff010f4171afb1c93c80811d0c9f9444e0

Refund address:
bc1qmemj8rhlysgrvcm322jytnkh9ker5taguc94ua
nekludov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 05:15:22 PM

if we are going to use me for escrow - my escrow fee/donation is 1% of sale price ( 0.0012) so  0.000012 to make the total  0.001212 btc

send pymt to 1FGTHoXtr6X9PVm5qJpa9DbdZFpAGLAa8G

please post txn id here and a refund address (in case funds have to be refunded)

seller needs to post a payment address as well and provide tracking once shipped.

shipping address is:
Mopar Mining, LLC
12121 Little Road #274
Hudson, FL 34667

Once I receive the invitations, I will confirm receipt here and pay the seller and we will handle shipping charges at that time, as it might be possible to include them with packages currently held by minerjones - or I can ship direct.

count below:

tweetious - 1
moparminingllc -1
2stout - 1
slimzak - 2

I have already asked the price of shipping by DHL. The shipping has a value of $50. For the shipment it is necessary that you send the funds to pay, not the value of the invitation, but the value of the shipment ($50).

The arrival time is 8 to 10 working days.

Shipping payment address: bc1q2qf8hquhdstcrlwgn4v9ahh5q3uunpnmzjsj7s

The above address can be used for payment of invitations.

I have already asked the price of shipping by DHL. The shipping has a value of $50. For the shipment it is necessary that you send the funds to pay, not the value of the invitation, but the value of the shipment ($50).

The arrival time is 8 to 10 working days.

I ship within 24 hours after receiving the payment of the shipping cost.

comit

Activity: 798
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 05:21:52 PM

PM sent!
nekludov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 05:40:38 PM

PM sent!

Answered.
Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2022, 05:46:04 PM

I'll take all the remaining ones if any available..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: