Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of Bitcoin price fluctuations with other coins.  (Read 548 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 11:41:09 PM

Yes, that’s a normal thing. But it is not all the coins that has a price relationship with Bitcoin, a lot of them can be entirely on a different route. You just say this because you have only been looking at coins like Ethereum, Stellar, and the rest of them that has a close price relationship with Bitcoin. If you’re looking at all the coins in the market, you will see that it is not all of them that would usually increase in value when Bitcoin does, so they are different.

Bitcoin might be going up, and these you’d notice that these coins will mostly be stable or losing their value as investors moves over to the bullish ones . When Bitcoin becomes bearish or stable, these coins will start doing better.

You are right with that. I have seen a lot of alts that are not following the path of bitcoin. And you know what, most of them are those pump and dump coins.  Grin Because the movement of their market depends on the team itself or investors of their project. So they don't care what's going on with bitcoin, as long as they are getting their goal of pocketing as much money as they can. But for most established alts like ETH, LTC and other top 10-20 coins, you will observe that their trend behavior follows btc movement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 05:11:23 PM

See if there was a project which could cause a change so much so that the entire economy could be changed, there would be that coin becoming more popular than others at same time. But no such coin has existed yet and no altcoin would also not be that popular in the next few  years.

Hence it is better to assume that Bitcoin will remain the top coinnin crypto and will not be overtaken by another technological advancement.

I would not say that it is the center because that is more of a human choice. Someone may like some altcoin but that is a personal choice.
ETH could actually be something that could be like that. I mean right now there are billions upon billions of dollars worth of marketcap all tied to ETH right now. Between the money in ETH itself, the TVL in the network, and the marketcap of the projects that are in the network, we are talking about EASILY half a trillion dollars. That is why I would assume that there is a good case to be made about the fact that we are looking at something that is rarely happens but ETH is definitely at that level.

If ETH gets bankrupted to zero then the whole market would crash, and I mean like maybe even irreversible level as well, and yet it is not at the first place.
HRIDOY4847

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 05:29:51 PM

I think bitcoin price fluctuations have a deep relationship with other coin price fluctuations, what do you think about this?
Bitcoin and all the other Altcoins that are now the price of all coins is going to be love. Because the market conditions are so bad now that you can never imagine. Therefore, we urge all investors that only you can bring the market to the right place. Bitcoin is related to other coins.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 06:09:52 PM

It's  a reality that altcoin runs with the movement of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin pumps altcoin pumps. When Bitcoin price dumps other coins also dumps. Beacuse Bitcoin is the king of all other coins. It is the first crypto currency of the world. So other altcoins are linked with their price movement. When Bitcoin price get stable and move in a side ways movement. Then other altcoins will move. So, it is truth that altcoin price fluctuate with the Bitcoin price.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: