Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin was main currency, what's gonna be the BTC value?  (Read 512 times)
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 01:16:10 PM

That's what i was thinking about bitcoin adaption. If the government has no control over bitcoin, it will never allow it to become the major crypto currency of the world. And if the government has control over it, they will definitely control its price somehow.

That being said, this is one of the many factors why bitcoin as a main currency is close to being impossible to happen, because the government do not see it as controllable entity which makes it not ideal for them. And just like what you have said, if bitcoin would be a main currency then it can lose its features that we all loved since it will be certainly controlled by the government to align their ways and the system.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 04:03:22 PM

bitcoin will be the main currency in the virtual world not in the real world, and that's the rule, because the value of bitcoin is difficult to read if you don't use fiat, the value of bitcoin is only 1 and the smallest fraction of shatosi, in contrast to fiat which has value.
if you ask how much is the value of BTC in dollar or eur value? my answer is btc only 1 BTC can not be measured by usd or eur if you expect BTC to be your main currency

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 04:21:00 PM

Until a few years ago even I used to think that bitcoin is going to be the future currency and people will use bitcoin for payments.
But I don't think that it will become a mainstream currency. People are adopting it more as a store of value as they consider it to be more precious to spend.
So I think that although bitcoin was mean to be a P2P payment mechanism it will be more used as a store of value and there will be other alternative coins for the payments.
There are coins which are faster and less cheaper than bitcoin which can be used for payments but we can't really be sure which one of them will be used mainstream.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 05:11:52 PM

That's what i was thinking about bitcoin adaption. If the government has no control over bitcoin, it will never allow it to become the major crypto currency of the world. And if the government has control over it, they will definitely control its price somehow.

That being said, this is one of the many factors why bitcoin as a main currency is close to being impossible to happen, because the government do not see it as controllable entity which makes it not ideal for them. And just like what you have said, if bitcoin would be a main currency then it can lose its features that we all loved since it will be certainly controlled by the government to align their ways and the system.

i still believe they can be an option and i think an option is better than being the main payout.
there will be a lot of problems when they are used as the main payment tool, one of which is that the government is overheating because they certainly won't be able to regulate bitcoin easily Cheesy
On the other hand, they also don't need that, what they need is only recognition regardless of whether it is used as a legal tender or not, it is a continuation after the acknowledgment.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 07:02:45 PM

If BTC was the main currency then it will not have fiat value, one btc will remain so without any market volatility because BTC is pegged to fiat people only see the fiat value of BTC but once this is removed people will then see BTC as it is, however, this can only happen with the approval of the government and we all know the stand of majority of the government of each country.
titular

Activity: 287
Merit: 363

"Stop using proprietary software."

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 07:10:40 PM

Not sure where you get the idea that bitcoin can and will become the main currency in the future, because I doubt that it will happen. But in any case it will, I have no idea what will be the value of bitcoin, it still depends on the basic economic concept of law of supply and demand. Again, will the government allow bitcoin to be the main currency though, and we all know the answer for that one, they won't simply let that happen to their USD, and there's no way that any crypto will be for that matter.

Bitcoin will always be viewed as a store of value, but its theoretical role as the global medium of exchange is just that, theoretical. I have mentioned several times on this forum that government bodies would never allow their future CBDC to not be on the menu. It's important to remember that bitcoin also has a long way to go development-wise before it can even dream of taking on that role and the volume of transactions that come with it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:19:47 PM

If BTC was the main currency then it will not have fiat value, one btc will remain so without any market volatility because BTC is pegged to fiat people only see the fiat value of BTC but once this is removed people will then see BTC as it is, however, this can only happen with the approval of the government and we all know the stand of majority of the government of each country.

Exactly! And I don't think Bitcoin will ever replace fiat in some country although El Salvador is different but for some country like developing countries, I don't think they would be happy to choose Bitcoin over fiat since the total circulation of Bitcoin is just too small if you compare to the total circulation of fiat.

Just like what you said, if we removed fiat, Bitcoin approach will be different in some people since they have known of using fiat with ease since the first day. It would feel weird to them using computer or phone all the time just to pay something but if there would be a credit or debit kind of crypto card maybe that hassle of using phone to pay something in digital way would be a lot easier.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:44:17 PM

BTC was created with a new transaction system without a central authority. The BTC can be used in the future as the main currency that we gonna pay with. But what's gonna be the value of a main currency? What's the value of dollars or eur?

-Answer is: The dollar IS the value. The dollar doesn't cost anything. The dollar is the value.

If BTC is gonna be used in future, it not gonna cost anything, because the BTC is gonna be the value. It not gonna be like Bitcoin cost 50,000dollars... Bitcoin not gonna cost anything because Bitcoin IS the value. But that's probably not gonna happen. We not gonna pay with BTC but with stable coins like USDT...
We might consider Bitcoin as a legal tender in the future but I'm in doubt about thinking and considering it as the main currency. I'm certainly out of this. But what I'm expecting to happen in the future is that Bitcoin will remain the most profitable investment rather than being used as a currency to make purchases. As people will see being fit as an investment, they will keep doing this forever.
But talking about the value of BTC, it was unpredictable. It changes very often and even IF given the chance to be considered as THE MAIN Currency, I think it was very expensive than of today.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:59:53 PM

~
I recall many people back then asking that same thing. Widespread where they put it almost synonymous to replacing.
I just think of it like a credit cards from banks. That's how I see it at least in my country, not many uses it, but it is an alternative and could potentially be used by many merchants out here. There's almost a gray line between buying stuffs here through Bitcoin, though it still uses the local currency.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 09:57:54 PM

We might consider Bitcoin as a legal tender in the future but I'm in doubt about thinking and considering it as the main currency.
Me too. Not really sure whether BTC can be the main currency or not. I only expect BTC can be used in more countries as a currency (payment tool). Although in the future people may be more familiar with the internet and prefer buying online, we don't know if BTC can be the main option to pay for all the stuff or services.

even IF given the chance to be considered as THE MAIN Currency, I think it was very expensive than of today.
Why are you so confident the price of BTC can be more expensive once it becomes the main currency?
Remember that it is not about BTC to be the main asset in the world, but to be the main currency. I think there will be a different situation here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 01:02:10 AM

BTC was created with a new transaction system without a central authority. The BTC can be used in the future as the main currency that we gonna pay with. But what's gonna be the value of a main currency? What's the value of dollars or eur?

-Answer is: The dollar IS the value. The dollar doesn't cost anything. The dollar is the value.

If BTC is gonna be used in future, it not gonna cost anything, because the BTC is gonna be the value. It not gonna be like Bitcoin cost 50,000dollars... Bitcoin not gonna cost anything because Bitcoin IS the value. But that's probably not gonna happen. We not gonna pay with BTC but with stable coins like USDT...
Not sure what you mean here. First of all, what does "main currency" mean? Bitcoin is a currency. Primary or secondary, doesn't matter. Bitcoin won't be replacing fiat anytime soon. Both fiat and bitcoin (including other crypto currencies) will be used along side with fiat currency. Are you trying to say that 1 bitcoin = 1 bitcoin? Yeah, this is what we want, but right now that is impossible. The market is very volatile and for our convenience we have to measure the value using fiat or stable currencies. Maybe in the future a cup of coffee will cost half a satoshi, but for now its going to cost around $2.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 09:36:20 AM

It would be difficult if not impossible if Bitcoin became the main currency. Such a fluctuating value will continue in the future, but I also don't know how exactly. Bitcoin is difficult to predict even though a professional even their predictions are sometimes still wrong. Even if Bitcoin becomes the main currency, no one knows what its value will be, whether it will remain volatile or not and how much its value will still be high or even down. But for me personally, Bitcoin is more suitable as an investment because it is more promising.

BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 10:49:12 AM

i still believe they can be an option and i think an option is better than being the main payout.
there will be a lot of problems when they are used as the main payment tool, one of which is that the government is overheating because they certainly won't be able to regulate bitcoin easily Cheesy
On the other hand, they also don't need that, what they need is only recognition regardless of whether it is used as a legal tender or not, it is a continuation after the acknowledgment.

You have a point. And I think that we, bitcoin enthusiasts, would be the happiest if it were to be an option, right? Although, I doubt that bitcoin would come top of their list since you already mentioned that they will probably have problems regulating it. Nevertheless, you are right that the acknowledgment is a big factor in pushing this through, if it were to really happen.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 11:31:36 AM

I don’t think Bitcoin being the “main” currency could happen and it’s impossible in my opinion because of the price’s volatility and unpredictability. Fiat is still going to be the main currency and it will not go anywhere because the banks would remain for a very long time. Both fiat and crypto can coexist because they have different use cases.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 12:02:13 PM

I don’t think Bitcoin being the “main” currency could happen and it’s impossible in my opinion because of the price’s volatility and unpredictability. Fiat is still going to be the main currency and it will not go anywhere because the banks would remain for a very long time. Both fiat and crypto can coexist because they have different use cases.
I guess it's possible bitcoin will become a major currency although no one knows when it will. if that happens, I don't think the fluctuation will be this big where whales can manipulate the market. we know that until now only 5% of the world's population uses bitcoin, if everyone uses it, of course fluctuations will be like the current forex market

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 12:10:05 PM

If it's the main currency then it's going to have a cost and the same as its value. Although in the past, I've always believed that bitcoin can kick and replace the traditional fiat system and it's going to be the main currency of all, I think we're still far from seeing that into reality.
But I disagree at the last part, we're paying with bitcoin, we're using bitcoin just as the fiat, dollar, stable coins and any other medium of exchange because it's the main purpose of bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:06:08 PM

Certainly, if it will going to happen somewhere in the future, the value of bitcoin stays the same and will not follow the value of any fiat because as @pearl12 said, bitcoin is pegged to fiat and not the other way around.

But on other hand, I'd still definitely doubt that it will be the case and that countries/governments will likely allow Bitcoin to be their main currency. And on the first place, its market is too volatile to make it as a main and second, definitely they won't allow that to happen as bitcoin is fully decentralized already and local fiats will still exists as it's still backed by the government itself.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:45:23 PM

We can't add a price to something with Satoshi yet without knowing the value of it by USD. There has to be a value in USD or fiat before we can add value in BTC. There is no way we can do that today and we may never do that because today the development is already moving to digital fiat which means there is still going to be fiat money, making BTC not the main currency.

If we could just sell a piece of land for 1BTC regardless of how big the land is, that's what makes it the main currency however that's now anyone would want.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:56:42 PM

bitcoin will be the main currency in the virtual world not in the real world, and that's the rule, because the value of bitcoin is difficult to read if you don't use fiat, the value of bitcoin is only 1 and the smallest fraction of shatosi, in contrast to fiat which has value.
if you ask how much is the value of BTC in dollar or eur value? my answer is btc only 1 BTC can not be measured by usd or eur if you expect BTC to be your main currency
Its true that btc is a virtual currency but it has a really value ,No one can ignore it .I just want to explain it on different way that if it is count as a shatoshi still it has a value .We are using paper currency but on banking system it still count as a digit like shatoshi .I think it will be the huge point for it tell as a currency .We can use it as a currency but the point is that the volatility of the market .If it goes down we will be very thoughtful for that to make plan how we will use it .There is not more thing concern on it we can really make transaction and exchange like euro and USD on btc so nothing more are there as well .On the hand to use btc government will need to make new rules and regulation so that the things is tough a bit but i think it is really possible to use as a main currency .

haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 05:58:54 PM

If bitcoin will be the main currency then BTC value will be high and it's price will touch to moon. And all bitcoin investors will be millinoers to billioners. And there will the big change come in cryoto market.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: