Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Experienced Coinbase Users for Survey  (Read 85 times)
BiggestJokerFan (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2022, 08:57:46 AM

Hello everyone,

I apologize in advance, since I am not a native English speaker. This is also my first post on here, but I am happy to join the community !   Cheesy

I am looking for someone with experience using Coinbase who can help me with a survey I am conducting. Preferably, we chat about how you usually use your account, and what interests you the most about cryptocurrency. Genuine answers are appreciated, and I look forward to making new friends from this space. If you need more details, we can discuss it privately.

For my situation in my country, I only have Telegram as a contact. I would welcome all of you to contact me there, the username is: @jokerman08

Thank you for your time. I appreciate any help and support you can give with my survey.

- BiggestJokerFan
Sajibchakroborty

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 12:40:36 PM

Welcome to the bitcointalk forum community brother.

This is world's best place for discussion about cryptocurrency. You will definitely get your problem solved here because Bitcointalk forum have a lot of experienced coinbase user. Most of the bitcointalk users are very helpful to all.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10791

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2022, 02:21:47 PM

<…>
I’d be rather sceptical about getting many/any answers for a survey on a one-on-one basis through Telegram. Most people are very private here (or should be), and tend to say away from private conversations with unknown people on a subject such as cryptocurrencies.

It may be better to try to create a non-intrusive (i.e. no Id information) survey using Google forms or such, which could be more open to participation. Even so, I’ve seen calls for participation in surveys here, and as far as I’m aware, they tend to get few respondents.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1359

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 05:13:56 PM

First of all, welcome to the forum. I am glad you found us and hope you enjoy your stay.

DdmrDdmr is correct - asking for one-on-one contact through Telegram may not be the best idea. Surveys should be conducted in a transparent and public manner (and anonymously). If you think that the questions are of a personal nature, then you should not ask them at all.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 05:41:35 PM

Hi, OP.
You might have a better shot in other social media platform. There are crypto-related groups in Facebook that you might get more respondents than here though I am not sure if they are active ones since I never joined one but only saw several groups. You're also better off to a good survey form as what DdmrDdmr mentioned. Google Forms isn't that difficult to use to construct such survey, and I even used that one to create a survey form for our study long time ago.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: